剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
We need to get to Paula before Salazar finds her.
原地待命 我们来搞定萨拉查
Stay put. We'll deal with Salazar.
-你 假装受伤 -但我没受伤
- You, act injured. - But I'm not.
你脚上有26块骨头可以供我弄断
There are 26 bones in the foot to break.
要么选五根没用的 要么行动起来
Pick five you don't need, or act.
好的
Okay.
晚安
Buenas noches.
我很担心
I am worried.
我本应在这见我的朋友们
I was supposed to meet my friends here,
但我似乎找不到他们了
and I can't seem to find them.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, toots.
我们不允许谈论其他客人的事情
You know, not allowed to discuss anything about the other guests.
你知道他们如何对待这些规定
You know how they are about the rules.
文森特 请坐 你这小帅哥
Vincent. Take a seat, you handsome devil.
我一会儿去陪你
I'll be right with you.
不着急 亲爱的 不着急
Take your time, my love, take your time.
我自己看看应该没事吧
I suppose it's okay if I take a look for myself?
不 这样不行 亲爱的
Oh, no, it would not be, cupcake.
茶树精油用小剂量稀释
Diluted in small doses,
有治愈的功效
tea tree oil has healing properties.
但如果大剂量使用
But in high quantities,
高温会让其和窗户清洁剂的氨结合
heat will bind it to the ammonia in the window cleaner,
你就会得到高效的威慑武器
and you have yourself an effective deterrent.
等我信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
-收到 -如果我是你 我会捂住自己的鼻子
- Copy that. - I'd cover your noses if I were you.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is that?
戴兹 小莱 行动
Dez, Riles, go.
我们要跟着萨拉查
We're gonna follow Salazar.
请跟着我
Please follow me.
去宝拉的房♥间
Headed to Paula's room.
他们在那 我们走
There they are. Let's go.
为你效劳 文森特
Ever at your service, Vincent.
这两位是谁
Now, who are these two?
我其实不知道
I honestly have no idea.
但这位老头子很不礼貌
But granddad over here is very rude.
文森特 怎么回事
Vincent, what the hell?
各位 我爸爸很好
My dad's perfectly fine, guys.
"身体不适"是酒店里遇到不速之客的代号♥
"Under the weather" is hotel code for being with undesirables.
你真是犯了个大错
You are making such a big mistake.
是吗
Am I?
当我们的伙伴联♥系♥不到我们时
When our associates don't hear from us,
他们会打给你♥爸♥爸
they will call your daddy.
当他们意识到时 我早就走了
By the time they realize, I'll be long gone.
伊戈尔在大饭店给我准备了所有的东西
Egor has everything that I need here at the Grand
让我拿到文件然后消失
for me to get my paper and disappear.
但我很抱歉不得不这么对你 兄弟
I'm really sorry to have to do you like this, though, man.
再见
Bye.
客房♥服务
Room service.
解码算法运行中
准入 房♥门已开
后退
Get back!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up. Hands up!
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
那是陶瓷的吗
Is that ceramic?
你是怎么过安检的
How'd you get that past security?
-我不想知道 -我最后问你一次
- Don't want to know. - I'm not going to ask you again.
-你们是谁 -长话短说
- Who are you? - Long story short,
萨拉查入住了
Salazar's checked in,
他想杀你
he wants to kill you,
我们来确认无事发生
and we're here to make sure that doesn't happen.
很多人想杀我
Lots of people want to kill me.
我怎么知道你们不是其中之一
How do I know you aren't one of them?
因为我们是好人
'Cause we're the good guys?
别一概而论
Speak for yourself.
我来这
I'm here
因为对于萨拉查这样的混♥蛋♥ 死亡太便宜他了
because death is far too good for a bastard like Salazar.
我要看他在监狱里腐烂
I need to see him rotting in a cell,
像一只被囚禁的老鼠
like a caged rat.
被家人抛弃
Abandoned by his family,
被世界遗忘
forgotten by the world.
继续
Go on.
我曾信任过萨拉查
I trusted Salazar.
坦诚以待
Opened up.
以为我找到了自己的家人
Thought I'd found my family.
但我是个谁都信任的傻子
But I was a fool to trust anyone.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He double-crossed me.
扔下我等死
Left me for dead.
我来这 因为我需要你作证
I'm here because I need you to testify.
把他送进监狱
Put him away.
为了我 为了你的儿子
For me, for your son.
为了他毁灭过的无数人
For the countless other lives he's ruined.
让他付出代价 宝拉
Make him pay, Paula.
我不能作证
I can't testify.
但是 我有更好的东西
But I have something better.
一个有所有证据的硬盘
All the evidence on a hard drive.
那些文件 尸体埋藏的地点
The books. Where the bodies are buried.
我问过伊戈尔硬盘藏在哪里
I checked it in with Egor for safekeeping.
硬盘在地下室 一个保险库里
It's in a vault in the basement.
如果你们带我安全离开这里 硬盘就给你们了
If you get me out of here alive, it's yours.
好 成交
All right, you got yourself a deal.
但是你得把枪留在这
But you need to leave that gun here.
路上可能会有金属探测器
There might be metal detectors on the way.
酒店规定
Resort rules.
-好 -她现在想遵守规定了
- Okay... - Now she wants to follow the rules.
欢迎来到我们的RHT房♥间
Welcome to our RHT rooms.
RHT是辐射热温度吗
Radiant heat temperature?
是勒索 人♥质♥和惹麻烦的人
Ransom, hostage and troublemakers.
酒店必须满足所有客人的独特需求
The Grand must accommodate the unique needs of all our guests.
请别拘束
Please, make yourselves at home.
马蒂 能听到吗
Matty, do you copy?
马蒂
Matty?
他们只留了一个看守
They only left one guard.
因为这个房♥间真的很严密
'Cause the room's really secure.
我猜 墙壁是加筋墙
Reinforced walls, I'm guessing,
防止我们的通讯信♥号♥♥能传出去
to keep our comms from getting through.
窗户装了栅栏
Bars on the windows,
我也没看到任何大到能爬出去的通风口
and I don't see any vents big enough to crawl through.
你可以打给你的朋友 文森特
Well, you could just call your friend Vincent.
跟他说 如果让我们出去 就请他吃冰淇淋
Offer him some ice cream if he lets us out.
我跟你说过 不能信任他
You know, I told you he couldn't be trusted.
我从没说过 我们可以信任他
I never claimed that we could trust him.
关键的问题是
The real question is,
我能带你逃出去 你足够信任我吗
do you trust me enough to get us out of here?
我可以让你一直被拷着
I guess I could really leave you cuffed.
安格斯
Angus...
我相信你可以带我们逃出去
I trust you to get us out of here.
说真的 那能有多难
Honestly, how hard was that?
好了 我们要这样做
All right, so here's the deal.
因为铺设了水管 厕所墙壁与其他房♥间相连
Walls in bathrooms are plumbed next to each other,
-所以有可能 -别伤害我
- so there's a chance... - Don't hurt me.
我们不是来伤害你的
Yeah, we're not here to hurt you.
我们在酒店惹了点麻烦
No, we got into a bit of a pickle at the resort,
所以我们也被关起来了
and we're locked up, too.
他们没有把我关起来
They didn't lock me up.
那你为什么在这
Well, then, why are you here?
我的老板查到我在这家酒店
My boss tracked me here.
我觉得他不会来RHT房♥间找我
I figured an RHT room would be the last place he'd look.
你是宝拉
You're Paula.
宝拉·马托斯
Paula Matos.
还说苏黎世大酒店以匿名性闻名
So much for the Grand's famed anonymity!
可以有新的脸 新的人生 不要问任何问题
New face, new life. Don't ask any questions.
都是他妈的骗人的
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表