剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
You know that thing in the drawer that has the forks and knives?
你知道抽屉里摆刀叉的那东西吗
Who thinks about keeping that thing clean?
谁想着要擦它啊
Oh, shit, she's pissed. She gets kind of OCD.
她是真生气 开始强迫症了
I'm like, just give him a call, please.
我说 "求你给他打个电♥话♥吧"
She won't. She gets dug in.
她不会的 只会逃避
Yeah. Well, you just got to come around.
是啊 还是你过来吧
Seriously, just come around.
说真的 来吧
I'll tell her-- I'll tell her
我会告诉她的
you just want to go for a walk or something.
说你就是想散个步之类的
Please. Please, for me, come on.
求你了 就算为我 来吧
Dom, she's probably home right now scrubbing the welcome mats.
多姆 她可能正在家里刷门垫呢
Okay. We need you.
好吧 我们需要你
Okay. You're saying yes?
好吧 你是答应了吗
I'm saying yes.
答应了
Good man. That's what I want to hear.
好兄弟 我就盼着这话呢
Thanks, man. No problem. Any time.
谢谢 兄弟 小意思
Hey, you-- you love her, right?
你爱她 是吗
Big time.
很爱她
Good. Just making sure.
很好 就是确定一下
Whoa, nice apartment.
房♥子真漂亮啊
It's the penthouse playmates.
顶楼的小伙伴来啦
I like that. Thank you for having us.
我喜欢这名字 谢谢邀请我们
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
We just want access to that rooftop garden of yours.
我们超想去你家屋顶花♥园♥的
Why is that then? You want to plant some seed up there?
为什么 想去那里"播种"吗
Thanks for coming on your big move-in day.
谢谢你们在搬家的大日子还过来
There's bourbon punch.
那里有波本潘趣酒
Yum. That's lethal.
真好 劲很大的哦
Okay. Partake.
好的 来一杯吧
We will, thank you. We will, thank you.
好 谢谢 好 谢谢
Yeah. Of course.
是啊 当然
All right, see you in a bit then, boys. Welcome.
好了 过会再见 两位
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Cute accent.
口音好听啊
Oh, thank you very much. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Here we go.
来吧
It's very white, isn't it?
这里好白啊 是不是
The apartment? No, no, the crowd.
房♥子吗 不 是人
Everyone is white.
全都是白人
Oh, yeah. And not one ugly person.
是啊 还都是帅哥
Well...
好吧
That guy. You guys just gonna hover over this thing?
那个 你俩准备霸占这个吗
Oh, sorry, sorry. Two minutes and then--
抱歉 马上就好
No, I'm kidding. You guys are from upstairs, right?
不 我开玩笑的 你们住楼上是吗
Wow, word really travels fast.
传得还真快啊
Yeah, this crowd.
是啊 这群人
It's a lot the same. One party blends into the next.
都一样 没什么新意
You know, so new meat is of interest.
有鲜肉来当然诱人了
New meat?
鲜肉吗
Don't be intimidated. We're fun.
别被吓到了 我们很有趣的
And as the night goes on, we get a little bit wild.
我们晚上会越玩越野哦
So drink up, boys.
干了 伙计们
Oh, I got you.
干杯
All right.
行
My god, what is happening right now?
天 怎么回事
Three people just said the same thing.
三个人都说了同样的话
But it cannot be an orgy situation,
但这不可能是淫乱趴
not with this group of vanilla cupcakes.
一堆小白脸能淫乱到哪儿去
Everyone just must be making out or something.
大家只是亲热一下就好了吧
I don't know. They keep talking about a second bedroom.
可能吧 但他们一直在说第二间卧室
What do you think happens in the second bedroom?
你觉得在那里面能干嘛
I don't know, but that sounds like the tagline
不知道 感觉像是
for a horror movie.
恐怖片的标语
Something, Patrick, is definitely going down.
帕特里克 这里肯定有蹊跷
Because everyone is so fucking flirty.
因为大家都太挑逗了
Yeah, with you,
没错 挑逗你
which I love, because I've got you.
但我喜欢 因为你是我的
Let's go, shall we?
走吧 好吗
You want to leave, don't you?
你想走了吧
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe we should stay and watch.
留下来看看情况吧
A little lookie-loo of some nookie-noo action?
随便看看 打个情骂个俏
Why not?
何乐不为
All right, Patrick.
好吧 帕特里克
Easy on the punch.
别喝太多了
So sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 借过
Breaking news?
有什么重大新闻
Um, oldest news ever.
早不算新闻了
We're comparing Grindr profiles.
我们在对比基达的资料
That's the oldest news ever.
真是老掉牙
Yeah, and trying to figure out who's who.
没错 搞清楚谁是谁
We all know profiles can be very deceiving. Right.
有的个人资料假透了
Hey, is this that guy over by the-- by the sushi?
这是寿司旁边那个男的吗
The guy with the coat?
穿外套那个吗
Well, you have to erase the beard.
剃了胡子才认得出来
No, why would he have a beard on his profile,
不是 个人资料里留了胡子
but not in real life?
现实怎么会没有
No, that's not him.
肯定不是他
Who's Romford? Who?
罗姆福是谁 谁
Let's see. Romford has no pic and no profile.
我看看 罗姆福没照片没资料
He's the closest guy to us.
他离我们最近
Romford is all up in our grill right now.
罗姆福就在我们身旁
Hey, how you doin'? You okay?
怎么样 还好吗
Yeah. We should go.
很好 我们该走了
Oh, really? Yeah, sorry, guys.
是吗 没错 抱歉 大伙们
Okay. Uh, yeah. Oh, we're late for this fundraiser thing
好吧 我们要赶去市中心
with these trans teens downtown.
给变性孩子们筹款
Listen, we'll make it up to you guys, okay?
有机会一定补偿你们 行吗
Drinks soon. Sorry, sorry.
再约酒 抱歉
Whoa, whoa, Patrick? Patrick, what's happened?
帕特里克 帕特里克 怎么了
I need a fucking fob. Okay.
我得搞把感应匙 好吧
Are we we going home? Yeah.
那我们回家吗 是的
All right.
好吧
What is it? What's happened?
怎么了 怎么回事
Are you Romford?
罗姆福是你吗
Yeah, of course you are.
没错 当然是你了
It's where you grew up. It'd be a crazy coincidence otherwise.
那是你长大的地方 不然就太巧了
I can see what you're thinking right now,
我知道你在想什么
but please don't freak out about this.
但求你别想太多
I'm not freaking out. I'm really not.
我没想太多 真没
I'd just love to know what's what,
我只想知道到底怎么回事
and what you're doing on a hook-up site.
你在约炮网站上干什么
If Romford is on Grindr, that means Rompford was on Grindr
如果罗姆福刚刚在线 说明罗姆福
within the last few hours.
过去几个小时都在线
I went on because I wanted to know who else was in the building.
上线只是因为我想看看谁在这幢楼里
Why? Why? I don't know why.
为什么 我也不知道为什么
Because I was bored waiting for you.
因为等你很无聊
Who doesn't want to know
谁不想知道
what other homos are lurking in the shadows?
身边还潜伏着哪些基佬呢
You don't do that?
难道你不会吗
I don't have Grindr on my phone.
我手♥机♥上没装基达
Oh, come on, Patrick? Really? No.
不是吧 帕特里克 真的 真没
Not anymore. And I guess I don't understand why you do.
删掉了 我不懂你为什么还没删
Haven't you gone from relationship to relationship?
你难道不是谈过恋爱的人吗
Okay, babe, check my history.
亲爱的 查我的历史记录
Go on, you won't see any favorites,
你看 没有收藏
no chats, no pictures, nothing.
没聊天 没图片 啥都没有
Go on, try for yourself. I’m not going to check your phone.
你自己看看 我才不要查你的手♥机♥
Then please-- please don't read into something
那就别无中生有
that isn't there, okay?
空穴来风 好吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表