剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Did you fuck anyone on the bedspread?
有没有在床罩上做
The one from Santa Fe, 'cause it's so hard to clean.
圣塔菲买♥♥的那个 那东西很难洗的
No, we didn't fuck on the bedspread.
没有 我们没在床罩上做
Or on the rug from Turkey.
也没在土耳其买♥♥的沙发毯上做
Or on the beautiful credenza from Design Within Reach.
也没在DWR买♥♥的漂亮书柜上做
Relax.
放松
Relax. I just wanna know if you had a good time.
放松 我只是想知道你周末过得愉不愉快
Oh. And exactly
还有你到底
what kind of a good time you had.
愉快成了什么样子
Exactly. Really?
到底... 真想知道吗
And where.
在哪干的
Um, uh... S... Scotty. Yeah.
你叫...斯科蒂吧 是的
Yeah. How you been, Agustin? What's up, man?
近来可好 奥古斯丁 咋样呀
Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm all right, I'm all right. How are you?
我还好 不错 你呢
Uh... You look good, you look really-- you look really good.
你看上去很不错 真的
I heard you and Frank had a horrible breakup.
听说你和弗兰克分手了 挺糟糕的
Yeah, yeah, it just turns out we wanted different things, so...
是的 结果发现我们俩追求不同
You, uh... who told you about it?
谁跟你说的
Frank. Oh.
弗兰克 是吗
You see him much? All the time.
你常跟他见面吗 经常
Oh. That's cool.
那很好啊
So what's up with you?
你最近忙什么呢
Uh, me and some buddies,
我和我哥们
we're working on this thing, uh, out in LA, actually.
正在搞个项目 在洛杉矶
I might head there soon. Oh, nice, man.
我可能很快就得过去 那不错啊
Yeah.
是的
Hi, can I have a water, please?
能给我杯水吗
Here you go. Not drinking tonight?
给 不喝酒吗
No, GHB doesn't really play well with others, so...
不了 喝G水掺别的不太好
You mind sharing?
给分点呗
Have you been drinking tonight?
你今晚喝酒了吗
Stone cold.
滴酒没沾
Maybe a drop.
那给你一滴吧
To Dolly. Cheers.
敬多莉 干杯
I know this guy.
我认识他
Yo, Agustin!
奥古斯丁
Yo, man, wake the fuck up, dude.
老兄 醒醒
Richie! What's up, man?
里奇 啥事儿
What's up, man?
你好啊 老兄
You're a fucking mess, dude, here.
你真是一团糟啊 兄弟
Clean yourself up, dude.
自己擦擦吧 哥们
You know it.
你知道这歌♥的
I think he's fine.
我觉得他没事
All right.
好吧
Let's get out of here. Okay.
我们走吧 好啊
Yo, I know that guy.
我认识那人
No, you don't, Kyah.
不 才没有 卡娅
No, I fuckin' know that guy.
不 我他妈真认识那人
He works at the Chipotle by the mall.
他在购物中心那边的奇波多工作
You think everyone works at that Chipotle.
你觉得每个人都在那个奇波多工作
No I think that guy works at the Chipotle, Brady.
不是 那个人真在奇波多工作 布雷迪
He screws up my burrito bowls.
我那个卷饼被他做坏了
There are some skin conditions associated with HIV.
是有一些皮肤现象与艾滋有关
But again, I must emphasize,
但再说一遍 我必须强调
I can't make any diagnosis of your condition over the phone.
我不能通过电♥话♥就对你的状况做出诊断
No, I know you can't diagnose anything over the phone,
不 我知道在电♥话♥里你什么也诊断不出来
but I was wondering if you had
但你有没有相关资料
any scientific data of my, you know, chances?
可以告诉我得病几率之类的呢
Have you had unprotected anal sex?
你有过不安全性行为吗
No, no, that would be crazy to do that.
没有 没有 才不会那么疯狂呢
We strongly advise
我们强烈建议
that anyone with concerns about exposure get tested.
每个怀疑自己受到感染的人去做化验
Would you like me to look up testing sites in your area?
要我帮你查查你地区的化验点吗
Oh, no, that's okay.
不 不用了
I live in San Francisco, they give them out like coffee stirrers.
我住在旧金山 这儿遍地都是
Great. Is there anything else I can help you with?
太棒了 还有什么我能帮你的吗
You have a very comforting voice, do people tell you that?
你声音很抚慰人心 有人和你说过吗
It's kind of like a young Angela Lansbury,
有点像年轻版的安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞
which I don't know if that makes any sense,
不知道这么说你明不明白
but we were a big "Murder, She Wrote" family.
但我们家都是《女作家与谋杀案》的粉丝
Oh, honey, who wasn't.
亲爱的 谁不是呢
Uh, Noelle, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
诺艾尔 很抱歉 我以后再打给你
Hi. Hey, Patrick.
你好 你好 帕特里克
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天呐 天呐
Paddy. Are you okay?
小帕 你还好吗
I'm good, brother, I'm good.
我很好 兄弟 我没事
Where did you find him?
你在哪找到他的
He was in SoMa passed out by a pupusa cart.
他醉倒在南市一辆普铺萨餐车旁
All right, onto the bed.
好 放床上
Mi querido Richie...
我亲爱的里奇啊
¿Cómo lo hace?
怎么样了
¿Lo hace qué?
什么怎么样
Nuesto angelito favorito...
我们最爱的小天使啊...
¿Extrañas a tu angelito, eh?
你很想你的小天使吧
Cállate, boy.
别说了
What was that?
他说什么
Nothing, just drunk talk.
没什么 就些醉话
So, how's the shop?
店里生意怎么样
Good, busy.
挺好 挺忙的
How's work for you?
你工作怎么样
Complicated.
很复杂
I'm sorry to hear.
真遗憾
But I really like the new desks they got us.
但我很喜欢那些新配备的桌子
I can raise and lower them now,
可以随意调节高度
so I can work standing up if I want to, which is cool.
所以我可以随时站起来工作 这很棒
Now we both work standing up.
现在我们都站着工作了
That's right, we do!
是啊 没错
You know, they say you're more productive when you're standing up.
他们说站着工作 效率更高
No shit. That's what they say.
是吗 他们这么说的
Are you seeing anyone? No.
你在和谁约会吗 不
Delete, delete, delete.
当我没说 删除 删除
Are you?
你呢
No. I'm...
不 我...
I'm not really seeing anyone.
不完全算约会
So, you're just barely seeing someone?
那就是勉强算约会喽
No. I mean I'm not seeing anyone at all, full stop.
不是 我是说我完全没约会 仅此而已
Can we get lunch sometime?
我们哪天能一起吃午饭吗
Uh, no, but thanks for the offer.
算了吧 但谢谢你的邀请
I should go, my friends are waiting for me.
我得走了 我朋友还在等我
No, just lunch, just lunch.
不 就午餐 就一顿午餐
No agenda, no expectation of anything,
没别的什么目的
and it can be whenever you want.
你想什么时候都行
It can be next week or next year,
可以是下周或者明年
but hopefully before next year.
但希望是明年以前
I'll think about it.
我会考虑考虑的
Okay. I'll walk you out.
好 我送你出去吧
No need.
不用了
Thanks for the tea.
谢谢你请我喝茶
Thanks again.
也谢谢你
Good night!
晚安
All right, a little prick. Okay.
好吧 就扎一下 好的
Actually I have to-- I have to confess something.
其实我... 必须得坦白一下
I lied on the form outside.
我在外面填表时撒谎了
I have had unprotected sex.
我有过无保护措施的性行为
How long ago? Uh, six weeks ago.
多久以前 六周前
Just once? Just one time.
只有一次吗 只有一次
And I'm pretty sure that he's negative.
而且我确定他没有艾滋病
And when he came-- when he came,
当他... 当他高♥潮♥
he came, like, on my-- he came on my body.
高♥潮♥时... 他射在我身上
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表