剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
that my phone has a calendar on it.
有日历功能
Congratulations. So helpful.
恭喜你 太实用了
Why don't you ask one of Patrick's techie friends
你为什么不让帕特里克的技术专家朋友
to help you tonight?
今晚来帮帮你呢
Oh, you mean, like, "hey, come help grandpa use the clicker?"
是不是还要说 "来教爷爷用遥控器吧"
Yeah, exactly. It's the least that they could do
就是这样 这是他们对这座城市
for ruining the city.
所造成的最小的破坏了
You know, speaking of tonight...
说到今晚...
I know we said we'd never do it,
我知道我们说过绝不会这么做
but then I saw this,
但我看到了这个
and I was like, "fuck it, we are doing it this year."
我就想 "管他呢 今年我们这么装扮"
Oh my God! No! That's not She-Ra's headdress.
天呐 不是吧 那不会是希瑞的头饰吧
No! Oh, and wait one moment. That's not all.
不会吧 等等 还有呢
Right next to it, we have... Oh, man!
除此之外 还有... 天呐
Right?
你肯定喜欢
And you are gonna flip when you see my wig.
等你看到我的假发时你会癫狂的
Shit. What?
该死 怎么了
I told Malik that I would dress up with him.
我跟马利克说我会跟他一同装扮
We were drunk and I kinda promised.
我们喝多了 然后我好像就答应了
No, it's fine. I mean, you're a couple now.
没事 你们现在是一对
You should wear a couple's costume.
你应该穿情侣装
All right, I see what you're doing.
好吧 我明白你想干什么
I see what you're doing.
我明白你想干什么
What is it with gay people trying to
基佬就是这样给别人贴标签
ruin straight people's relationships with their labels?
来破坏直男直女之间的感情的吗
We are two adults who occasionally sleep together,
我们只是两个偶尔约炮的成年人
and we're going to a party dressed
准备打扮成一对互有好感的男女
as romantically involved partners.
去参加一个派对
That's all. That's all. Got it. Got it.
就这样 仅此而已 明白 明白
But now I wanna see the wig.
可现在我想看看那套假发
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
You really do? You got me.
真的想看吗 当然
Oh my god.
天啊
You're gonna be so jealous
不跟我一起参加派对
that you're not coming with me,
你会嫉妒死的
because this is kind of awesome. Oh, no.
因为这假发棒极了 不是吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh god, you look like a mentally ill Barbie doll,
老天 你看起来像我的那个疯子芭比娃娃
after I cut off my Barbie doll's hair.
我把她的头发剃了
Really? Was she still pretty?
是吗 剃完头发还好看吗
No, 'cause I also burned her nose down.
不好看 因为我把她鼻子也烧了
Nose job.
鼻子整形手术
I'm almost done.
我快搞定了
Hey, will you Velcro me in the back, please?
你能帮我把背后的搭扣扣好吗
Okay. Yeah. Thank you.
好 没问题 谢谢
Oh, drinks, thank you. Yeah.
饮料啊 谢谢你 是的
How good is this costume? Yeah.
这套服装不错吧 挺好的
What're you supposed to be? I'm Gordon Freeman.
你这扮的是谁 戈登·弗里曼
And he's, like, what, a mailman from the future?
他是个从未来穿越回来的邮差吗
No, he's one of the most popular video game characters of all time.
不 他是史上最受欢迎的游戏角色之一
He revolutionized first-person shooter games
他彻底改变了第一人称射击游戏
because you so rarely saw or heard him,
因为你几乎看不到也听不到他
you could better imagine yourself in the game.
所以能更好地置身游戏之中
Wait, so, your idea of a fun gay is a character
你是说你心目中风趣的基佬形象
with so little personality he's basically nothing?
就是个默默无闻毫无个性的角色吗
No, my idea of being a fun gay
不是 在我心里 要成为风趣的基佬
is to have an amazing costume,
就要穿上惊艳的服装
to forget everything that Kevin told me earlier today...
忘掉之前凯文对我说的一切
Oh, fuck that guy. and to throw an amazing party, all right?
去他的 举办一场惊艳的派对
Tonight, I'm gonna be hashtag "Instagayed,"
今晚 我要加上"自♥拍♥基狂"这个话题标签
and people are gonna be like,
人们会说
"Wow, who is that really cute, well-adjusted, single guy?"
"这个帅气从容的单身小伙是谁"
It's me, America. Get into it.
睁大双眼 美国人♥民♥ 就是我
Or people will be like, "Oh my god.
或者人们会说 "天哪
"I can't believe that mailman from the future
真不敢相信那个来自未来的邮差
"didn't drop off that package I haven't ordered yet."
没有把我未来要定的包裹送来"
Okay, I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.
好 我就假装你没说过这话
Okay, here we go.
好吧 干一杯
To Morgan Freeman. It
敬摩根·弗里曼 是...
To Gordon Freeman.
敬戈登·弗里曼
Thank you. Gordon Freeman.
谢谢 是戈登·弗里曼
Gordon Freeman.
戈登·弗里曼
Gordon-- if people ask.
如果别人问起 要说戈登
Gordon If people ask?
戈登 有人会问吗
Yeah, people will ask.
好吧 人们会问的
People are gonna know.
他们会知道的
People are gonna ask.
他们会问的
Hey, Mr. Fung is cool with the music, right?
冯先生对放音乐没意见吧
Sometimes Fung freaks out. Fung'll be fine,
有时冯怕得要死 冯没事
though I'm not so sure about everyone else.
可我不确定其他人怎么想
What is this playlist, "Now Music 5"?
这是什么歌♥单 《这才叫音乐5》吗
No, it's my special party playlist,
才不是 这是我的派对专用歌♥单
and if you touch it I'm gonna kill you.
你要是敢碰我就要你的命
Oh my god, you're Maleficent.
老天 你扮的是《沉睡魔咒》
That is such a good costume.
这套衣服太漂亮了
You look amazing.
你看起来真棒
Keg!
啤酒桶
Oh my god! Yes!
天啊 没错
Mama.
我的妈呀
Master of my Universe!
宇宙之王
He-Man!
希曼
What fabulous secret powers are you going to
你今晚高举魔法剑的时候
reveal tonight when you hold aloft your magic sword?
打算揭示什么无与伦比的神秘力量呢
Wouldn't you like to know? And you are?
想知道吗 你这是
I'm Gordon Freeman. Okay.
戈登·弗里曼 好吧
Ta-da!
快瞧瞧
He's one of the most popular video game characters of all time.
他是史上最受欢迎的游戏角色之一
He revolutionized You don't want to hear the explanation.
他改变了... 甭听他解释了
Where do you guys want this?
把它放在哪里
It weighs like a million fucking pounds.
这东西简直有一百万磅重
In the kitchen. In the kitchen, Yeah, yeah. And also,
放厨房♥里 就放厨房♥吧 还有...
promise you're gonna do Karaoke later, okay?
答应我一会儿要唱卡拉OK 好吗
Oh god, do I have to? Yes, yes!
老天 我必须唱吗 是的 必须
You have to sign up. We all do.
你得去报名 大家都得去
Actually, everyone, there's gonna be Karaoke later.
各位注意了 一会儿有卡拉OK环节
So there's a sheet. There's a sign-up sheet in there.
我们有张表单 那儿有张报名表
Hey, uh, I gave your Kickstarter, like, 35 bucks.
我往你的众筹投了三十五块
That means I get some sort of coupon for nuggets, right?
也就是说我能换些鸡块优♥惠♥券 是吧
Hey, you're a social media guy, right?
你是搞社交媒体的 对吗
Yeah. Am I a social media guy?
对 我是搞社交媒体的吗
I have 3,300 Tumblr followers.
我的轻博客可有三千三百个粉儿
Isn't that just for porn?
那不是专发毛♥片♥的吗
No, what... It's not... It's not not for porn.
什么 不是... 不光是用来发毛♥片♥的
But it's... do you not know what a Tumblr is?
但它是... 你知道什么是轻博客吧
No way.
不可能
That is crazy! Come on.
太疯狂了 说出来
You guys are, uh... Come on.
你们扮的是... 说啊
You're, uh... Come on.
你们是... 说啊
Oh my god, you don't know? Yes, yes.
老天 你猜不出吗 可以 可以的
Come on.
你可以的
We're like pigeons. We're like singing pigeons.
我们就像会唱歌♥的鸽子
We're not singing pigeons. We're Sonny and Cher!
我们才不是什么唱歌♥的鸽子 是索尼和雪儿
Oh, yes! Yes! Sonny and Cher!
对 对 是索尼和雪儿
Oh my god, you guys are the cutest.
老天 你们是最可爱的一对
See, babe? Patrick says we're the cutest. The cutest.
看 帕特里克说咱俩最可爱 最可爱
Yeah, you're gonna believe that from the gay Walter White?
才怪 你会信基老版沃尔特·怀特说出的话
Or Tron, or whatever you are.
或《电子世界争霸战》什么的
No, it's Gordon Freeman.
这是戈登·弗里曼
I don't know what it's gonna take to convince
我不知道如何说服这个女人
this woman that she's in love with me.
让她知道她深爱着我
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表