剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Give us a wave! I say Dom! Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom! Give us a wave!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆 朝我们招招手
Everyone made out under the bleachers on a Friday night except me.
除了我 大家周五晚上都在看台下亲热过
And now it's time to correct that?
所以现在要弥补一下吗
Well, this isn't exactly under, but... It'll do fine.
虽然不是看台下面 但...凑合一下喽
I think something just happened. Yeah, it certainly did,
我觉得好像出事了 是啊 绝对的
and we're now getting the fuck out of here.
赶紧离开这里吧
First-timer scores the winning try.
新手也就一开始得分赢球
It's all downhill from here, Dommy.
之后就开始走下坡路了 小多
He's probably right about that.
他也许是对的
I don't know. Looks like the mark of a champion to me.
不知道 我倒觉得这像是冠军的标记
Don't feel a thing.
都没感觉到
Numb in the glow of victory.
沉浸在成功的喜悦中忘记疼痛了
Yeah. Talk to me tomorrow.
是啊 明天就开始疼了
Hey, I don't think I ever told you I, uh,
跟你说过没有 我...
I really liked your pop-up.
我很喜欢你的游击餐厅
Excuse me? Restaurant.
什么 餐厅
Your popup restaurant. Thanks for clarifying.
你的游击餐厅 谢谢解释
Yes, yes. No, I've been to, like, four or five others since then.
是啊 是啊 不 我之后又去了四五家
And they really made yours stand out. Honestly.
但一对比显得你家棒极了 真的
Thanks. I appreciate that.
谢谢你
Lynn says he hooked you up to manage Jack's new place in SoMa?
林说他推荐你去管理杰克南市新开的餐厅
I love that place.
我超爱那地方
Sorry, Lynn... hooked me up?
不好意思 林推荐我去的
Yeah. Yeah, he said he told Jack you'd be a great manager.
是 他告诉杰克你会是个很优秀的经理
I think I get it now.
现在我懂了
Gay rugby is all about the showers afterwards, right?
同志橄榄球 一起洗澡才是重头戏 是吧
That's right.
是啊
Hey, how did he do?
他打得怎么样
Yeah, he, well, I'm sorry to tell you, he won,
对 他 很抱歉告诉你 他赢了
so we're gonna go meet the boys,
所以我们就等着见他们
But I actually... I think that means that you're buying. Right?
这意味着你今天要请客 对吧
Well, okay.
好吧
Congrats. Can you give us a second?
恭喜你 能给我们点时间吗
Yes. She just talk you won the game?
当然 她刚说你比赛赢了
Yeah. You won I'm sorry I
是啊 你赢了 我很抱歉我...
But apparently, I'm buying drinks, so--
很显然 我要请客了...
Did you know?
你早就知道吗
That my meeting with Jack was always
我和杰克见面
just for a management job and nothing else.
就是为了这份经理工作 没别的吗
I...
我...
I knew that he was looking for someone,
我知道他在招人
and I know that he has a lot of money.
我也知道他很有钱
You want to fumble a little more?
你还想再支支吾吾一会儿
If I told you that, you wouldn't have gone, would you?
要是我告诉你 你就不会去了 对吧
Stop telling people that I'd take a manager job.
别再告诉别人我要做经理了
That's not what I am. That's not what I'm going to be.
我不是当经理的料 我也不会那么做
Dom, your reaction, it's...
多姆 你的反应...
I'm just trying to help. I didn't ask for help.
我只是想帮忙 我没求你帮忙
You were the one who said you didn't
是你说你不想
want to get involved in any business dealing.
参与任何商业交易的
Didn't you tell me that?
这不是你说的吗
Yes. Then don't.
是我说的 那就别参与了
Come on, let's get a drink.
走吧 我们去喝一杯
"Finding the boyfriend within"?
《寻觅心中的男友》
Uh, no, back on the shelf, please.
别 请你放回去
All you need to know is that it takes a real man
你只需要知道 只有纯爷们
to admit that he reads self-help books at times.
才会承认自己有时读心理自助书籍
I'm sorry, I can't rip my eyes from these pages.
抱歉 内容太吸引人了
This is suggesting that you--
这上面建议你
you take yourself out on a date.
跟自己约会
Have you-- have you done that?
你照做过吗
No, correction. You take the boyfriend within out on a date.
不 上面是说跟你心中的"男友"约会
Which is you, your inner boyfriend. Did you do that?
你心中的"男友"就是你 你照做过吗
Oh, please, please tell me.
快告诉我
I promise I'll put it back on the shelf.
你告诉我 我就把书放回去
I did.
做过
My god!
天哪
Well, you know, I am impressed.
你可真厉害
Thank you. How how did it go for the two of you?
谢谢夸奖 你们俩约会怎么样
You know, it was good at first, actually.
一开始还挺顺利的
He was a little quiet, a little internal.
他很安静 有点内向
But then the real trouble started
但之后问题出现了
when I realized that my boyfriend within hates this fucking book.
我发现我心中的"男友"恨这本破书
Oh god.
天哪
I did read that, though.
但我真的读过
Well...
这个嘛
I think he sounds hot,
我觉得他很性感
this inner boyfriend.
你这个心中的"男友"
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What, what, what, what, what?
等等 等等 怎么了 怎么了
We actually get to take our time tonight, right?
反正我们有一整夜的时间
So... Why don't we?
为什么不好好利用呢
I like this Patrick.
我喜欢这个版本的帕特里克
Master of his domain.
有一方领主的气魄
What shall we do... Master?
那我们干点什么 主人
I love this. This is such a good choice.
我喜欢 这节目不错
You're buzzing. In your pocket.
你口袋在震
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没关系
I think I would have sex with her, right?
如果我喜欢女人的话
If I was gonna go for a girl.
我想我会跟她做♥爱♥
Or maybe I'd do a three-way with both of them.
或者跟他们俩来场3P
Would you do a three-way with them?
你会跟他们3P吗
I'd do a three-way with you and your inner boyfriend.
我会跟你和你心中的"男友"来场3P
Your turn.
到你了
Really?
真的吗
Yup.
真的
But I'm fresh as a mountain stream.
亏我还洗得如山涧般干净
What?
你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Let's do this.
来吧
Oh, Jesus Christ.
爽死了
I'm gonna cum.
我要♥射♥了♥
You're gonna cum? I'm gonna yeah.
你要♥射♥了♥吗 我要...
Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck!
爽 我要♥射♥了♥ 操
Oh, I'm gonna fucking--
我要...
Oh shit!
操
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Oh fuck. Oh, fucking...
操 爽...
Oh, Jesus Christ.
太特么爽了
Oh, fuck!
操
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Sorry. I must have took an early dinner and crashed out.
抱歉 我肯定是晚饭吃得早 然后就睡了
Yeah, no, I just saw you'd called when I got up to take a piss.
没有 我起来上厕所才看见你的来电
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Congratulations.
恭喜你
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表