剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
but I just... I can't. I can't do it anymore.
但我...没办法 我受不了了
Because...
就因为
Because you saw us at the farmer's market?
你在农贸市场看见我俩在一起
Yes! And because...
没错 而且...
Every day, more and more I'm...
每天 我在一点点
I'm building this life for us,
创造着我们的未来
this future in my head,
我幻想中的未来
us together, and it's impossible.
你我一起 而这是不可能的
This is gonna end with Jon hurt, or you and I hating each other,
最终要么伤了乔恩的心 要么你我相互憎恨
so let's just stop. Let's just rewind...
不如就结束吧 回到从前...
And go back to being flirty friends, Stop talking.
就当调调情的朋友 别说了
or whatever we were before... I don't want to go back to that.
或者别的什么关系 我不想这样
...and we can work on the app
照样一起开♥发♥新程序
and see each other at work. No.
办公室里照个面 不
I will talk to Jon, okay?
我会跟乔恩说的
Today. I will talk to him, today.
今天 就今天 我跟他坦白
That's not what I I will make this right.
我不是这个意思 我会摆平的
And it will take time...
这一样需要时间...
to make him understand in a way that doesn't wreck him.
既要让他明白 又不伤害到他
That will take time, but I will do it. I know.
这需要时间 我会做到的 我知道
I'm not asking you to... Well, you don't need to, Patrick.
我不是要求你 不用你 帕特里克
You don't need to ask me.
不用你要求我去做
Because that life you are building for us?
因为你为我俩创造的这个未来
I am too.
我也这么想过
I'm not losing it.
我不想失去它
Okay.
好吧
If you're...
要是你...
Okay.
那好吧
Well, well, well.
哎呦喂
So, it's true.
你是认真的
The princess of Coral Gables somehow conned her way into a job.
珊瑚阁区的小公主莫名其妙被骗来工作了啊
I guess somebody told somebody that I'm a good guy.
我猜有人说我是个好人
Oh, well, if it was me, you're welcome.
要是那人是我 那就不用谢
Okay.
好吧
You know, this first week,
这是我上班第一周
I'm not even supposed to answer the phone if it rings?
要是电♥话♥铃响了 我不该接吧
Guess they're waiting to see if I fuck up.
我猜他们都等我搞砸呢
Oh, they are.
没错
So, maybe don't.
或许他们也没那么坏啦
Okay?
放心
What are you doing, tonight?
你今晚有什么安排
Nothing.
没安排
Hey, great timing.
来的正是时候
Lock that behind you, will you?
把门锁一下 好吗
Sure.
好的
Let me get these in the case, then we can go.
我把这些搬进去 然后我们就走
No rush.
不急
Matthew's fun.
马修挺有趣的
Yeah. He's a good egg, right?
是 他挺讨人喜欢 对吧
Should we ask him to meet us at Esta Noche?
我们要叫他一起去今夜酒吧吗
He works nights, usually.
他通常上晚班
Oh, maybe he can swing by the house after work?
要不叫他下班后到你家去
I'm not really in the mood for that. Are you?
我没什么性致 你想要吗
If I said I was, that I really wanted to invite Matthew over,
如果我说是的 我超想叫马修来疯一整晚
would it matter?
你介意吗
Well, Dom, if...
多姆 要是...
Invite him if you want to.
要是你想就叫他来吧
Everything we do is a negotiation, Lynn.
我们每件事都像是谈判 林
Everything's so...
每件事都...
careful and-- and-- and... measured.
小心翼翼 而且还要...仔细斟酌
It's like...
就像...
you're withholding.
你很克制
It's like you're not sure how much to invest in me...
就像你不确定要在我或我俩身上
or us.
投入多少
Is that what it feels like? Yeah. It does.
你这么想吗 是的
And it makes me wonder what am I to you.
这让我不禁怀疑 你是怎么看我的
Am I Matthew? Am I more than that? Less?
把我当成马修吗 比马修的地位高还是低
Matthew's a friend.
马修只是个朋友
Yeah. I got that, loud and clear.
是 我知道 你说的很清楚
Where do I sit in the pantheon?
我在你心里什么位置
I told you when we started...
刚开始我就说过...
I've only got so much to give.
我只能给你这么多
Because it all went to Brian.
因为爱都给了布雷恩
No. Not all,
不 不是全部的爱
but he needed a lot.
但他消耗了太多
So, yes, now I have my limits.
是啊 所以现在我的爱很有限
You're not Matthew.
你跟马修不一样
But...
但是...
What I had with Brian, I won't have with anyone else,
即使我想 我再也不会对别人
even if I wanted to.
像对布雷恩一样好了
Too much life.
浪费了太多时间
But you could...
但要是你愿意
if you wanted to.
你可以...
Your place at Russian River is incredible,
你在俄♥罗♥斯♥河的房♥子太赞了
but it's also, like-- not a shrine, but...
但那地方 不能说是个圣地 但...
No, it is...
不 那就是圣地
to my and Brian's life,
我和布雷恩过去生活的圣地
and I like that.
我喜欢那地方
So, I should...
我应该...
What? I should just box it all up?
怎么办 我该打包藏起来吗
Of course not. We'd just... we'd have something else.
当然不用 我们只是...我们能做别的事
You really...
你真的...
won't let yourself be surprised?
不想为自己的生活加点料吗
I want you to have everything--
我想让你拥有一切
your restaurant,
你自己的餐馆
what I had with Brian--
我和布雷恩之间的那种感情
20 years with an incredible man.
和一个完美男人恩爱二十年
And God willing, when you find that man,
如果可以 当你找到那个人
I hope it's more than 20 years.
我希望你们能在一起长过二十年
I hope it's for the rest of your life.
我希望你能与他共度余生
That's what I want for you, Dom.
这就是我希望你得到的 多姆
When I find that man.
你不觉得自己是那个人
What we're doing right now...
我们现在做的一切...
It's all I got,
我只能做到这份上
and I've never lied to you.
我从没骗过你
And...
还有...
If that's enough? Then that's great.
要是你觉得足够了 那很好
If it's not... No, it's not.
不然... 不 我不满足于此
And it shouldn't be for you.
你也不应满足于此
Even if it's not with me, you shouldn't...
即使不和我在一起 你也不该...
be... done, Lynn.
就这样算了 林
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, dude. I do. Hey, Paddy, what's up, buddy? Hey, guys.
很喜欢 小帕 你好啊 大家好
Oh, Patrick, this is Brady.
帕德里克 这是布拉迪
Brady, this is Patrick.
布拉迪 这是帕特迪克
Hey, man.
你好
Nice to meet you. Yeah.
很高兴认识你 我也是
We were just getting to know each other.
我们刚在互相认识
Not me.
没我的事
Just getting beers for Dom and I. Goodbye.
我只是给我和多姆拿点啤酒 再见
So, what do you two girls do?
那你俩是干什么的
I cut hair.
我是理发师
I work at "The Weekly."
我在《旧金山周刊》上班
Classifieds. I also write about gay stuff.
分类广♥告♥部 也写一点同志故事
Oh, a queer Jimmy Olsen!
基佬版的吉米·奥尔森
See, now that I love.
我喜欢这款
How did you guys meet, anyway?
你们怎么认识的
He came in for a haircut.
他来我店里理发
Stayed for the hot barber.
被性感的理发师吸引住了
Oh, I got an article you could write
我有个素材你可以写
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表