剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, no, that's fine. That's...
是的 没事...
I can-- I can totally do that.
我完全可以
That's, uh, perfect, actually.
好极了
So, I will see you...
我们什么时候见...
Okay.
好
Okay. Well... bye.
好 拜拜
Okay, sit.
坐下
Oh god. Now...
上帝啊 来
You will have a heart attack,
你会心脏病发作的
but at least you will have a proper English fry-up.
但你至少会体验一下正宗的英式油炸早餐
Okay, everything on this plate is insane.
盘子上的东西太疯狂了
If I eat any of this, I'm gonna gain 400 pounds.
随便吃一样 我都会长180公斤的
Oh, you're not fat, Patrick.
你不胖 帕特里克
I used to be, and on the inside, I still am.
我原来很胖 现在心里也很胖
I am one ill-timed binge away from being "Fatrick" again.
不合时宜的放纵 我又会变回胖特里克
Is that what they used to call you at school?
你上学时 他们这么称呼你吗
Yeah. Fatrick, Biscuit...
是啊 胖特里克 大屁♥股♥
My sister Megan, though, she was the worst.
我姐姐梅根最恶毒
She called me "Fat, fat frog."
她叫我"胖胖蛙"
Well, I wish they could all see the gorgeous,
希望他们能看见你现在出落成
virile, sex machine you've become.
有男子气概的性♥爱♥机器
And let me tell you something,
我告诉你
they will all be fat, fat frogs themselves now.
看见了你 他们都成胖胖蛙了
Bon appetit!
愿你胃口好
So, um, last night...
昨晚...
You gave me the fuck of my life?
你把我♥干♥得超爽
Sorry. Carry on.
抱歉 继续
Right.
好吧
No, um, after that,
那之后
I wasn't intentionally eavesdropping, but I heard...
我不是有意偷听 但我...
Do you and Jon call each other every night
乔恩出差时 你每晚都和他
when he's out of town?
通电♥话♥吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
I brought it up, but we don't need to get into this right now.
这事是我提起的 不过我们现在没必要谈
Well, I think we should.
该谈
Yeah, me too.
我也这样想
Okay. Uh...
好吧
What do...
你...
What do you want to know that you don't already?
你还想知道什么你已经知道的事
How do you feel when you go back to Jon?
你回到乔恩身边时什么感觉
After we've been together?
在我们上♥床♥后
Pretty fucking shitty.
很操蛋
I...
我...
I feel the same way...
我也是
No. ...as soon as you leave.
不 你一走 我就很不好受
The way we are with each other,
我们在一起
the way we were together last night,
我们昨晚那种紧密的关系
I don't have that with Jon.
我和乔恩之间就没有
Look, I promise you, this will sort itself.
我向你保证 船到桥头自然直
I will sort it.
我会解决好
Okay?
好吗
I hope so. I hope that's true.
希望如此 希望你当真
Really?
不是吧你
Does the Queen of England not approve of anal?
怎么 英国女王不同意肛♥交♥吗
No, I heart anal, too.
不 我也爱肛♥交♥
Is that your cocktail?
那是你的鸡尾酒式混合药
This pill is my cocktail,
这片是
this is my fish oil,
这是鱼油
this is my B-12 with zinc,
这片是含锌维生素B12
and that's my One-A-Day.
这是我每日补充的维生素
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗
So, you want to get breakfast?
你想一起去吃早餐吗
I can't.
去不了
I have to go to the shelter. I got my trans kids.
我得去收留所 有变性孩子们要照看
Well, can I just wait in here for a little bit?
我能在这等一会吗
You know, at least until patrick texts me
等帕特里克给我短♥信♥
that it's safe to go home.
告诉我可以安全回家
No.
不行
What? I'm not leaving you alone in my apartment.
怎么 我才不要把你一个人留在我家
Go to the library.
去图书馆
Or come with me to the shelter. They have snacks.
或是跟我去收留所 那有零食
Okay. What do you want your password to be?
你希望密♥码♥用什么
A childhood pet or the street you grew up on?
儿时宠物名字还是儿时家住街名
Password for...?
什么密♥码♥
Kickstarter.
Kickstarter[众筹网站]
It's what all the kids with dreams are doing.
有梦想的孩子都在这上面筹钱
Oh my god, are we finally making our movie
天啊 我们终于要投拍那部电影了吗
about a young rent boy's sexual coming of age?
少年男妓长成性♥爱♥大♥师♥
Yes, of course, and the hag who loved him.
是的 还有爱他的那个高龄腐女
No, that will be next. That's amazing.
那要拍成下一部 棒极了
This is so we can rent your chicken window, okay?
这是为了让你能租下那个餐饮窗口
Fuck those phantom investors.
让那些投资人滚蛋吧
We're gonna make this happen for you.
我们自己来
Kickstarter doesn't...
Kickstarter不会...
Food doesn't work that way.
餐饮业不是这样的
Oh, really? Well, okay.
随你怎么说吧
All I need from you is a password.
告诉我密♥码♥就成
I also need a little paragraph
你还得想一段话
about how this has always been your lifelong passion,
说明这为什么是你一生的热情所在
and you have to offer some sort of incentives.
还有 你要提供一些奖励
Some kind of...
比如
I don't know...
这种...
or something.
啥的
Doris, I'm not doing Kickstarter.
桃乐丝 我不会用Kickstarter
It's desperate.
那太悲催了
Is that you or Lynn talking?
是你还是林这么想
Hey, what's up, man?
啥事
I'm actually a little busy right now.
我现在有点忙
I'm about to go into this--
我一会要去
So, Richie called me, this morning.
今早里奇给我打电♥话♥了
Oh, well, that's good.
不错啊
Yeah, sure it's good, I know, but I just...
是挺好的 但我...
Agustin! ...don't know really what we're supposed to be
奥古斯丁 不知道我们该
doing exactly. Um, um, look, uh...
做些什么 等等
isn't this what you wanted?
这不正是你想要的吗
You know? To reconnect and be friends?
重新搭上线 做朋友
Don't start freaking out, okay?
先别慌
No, Agustin, I'm not freaking out.
我没慌 奥古斯丁
It's just that this was my idea,
这是我的主意
and now that it's happening, I'm like...
现在变成现实了 我...
How does this work? He doesn't even know about Kevin.
这该怎么弄 他还不知道凯文的事
Oh shit. Fuck, I gotta go.
靠 我得挂了
Okay. Bye. All right.
拜拜 拜
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Sorry, I'm...
抱歉 我...
Just... It's okay.
就是 没关系
So, um, what do you want to do?
你想干点什么
I don't know. You hungry?
不知道 你饿吗
I just had a big breakfast.
我早餐吃得特饱
But I... maybe we... Ice cream?
去吃冰淇淋怎么样
Do you want to have ice cream?
你想吃冰淇淋吗
Yeah, all right. Yeah. I'll go for some ice cream. Okay.
好吧 那就吃冰淇淋 好
Isn't it weird, in San Francisco,
这挺奇怪的吧 旧金山人
how people love to wait in line?
都特喜欢排队
I mean, yes, this honey lavender ice cream is delicious,
这个蜂蜜薰衣草冰淇淋的确很美味
but is it really worth waiting 45 minutes?
但它真的值得排队等45分钟吗
It's Bi-Rite, Patrick.
那可是比莱特啊 帕特里
No. Yes. No, I know that it's Bi-Rite,
没错 我知道是比莱特
but you can get the exact same kind of ice cream
但是一模一样的冰淇淋
one block away at the Bi-Rite Market.
在一街区以外的比莱特商场就有卖♥♥
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表