剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
when we talked about this, that when we started--
咱俩一说这事 你就开始...
We don't gotta label it if you don't want to, okay,
你不愿意的话 也不用给它贴标签
we're not gonna use labels, okay?
咱不用标签 行吗
I know it freaks some people out.
我知道这会吓坏某些人
I like you, okay? I like you,
我喜欢你 知道吗 我喜欢你
and I wanna see what you smell like in the morning.
我想闻闻你早晨起床时的味道
I bet it's the worst. It is the worst!
我敢打赌一定难闻死了 没错
Hey, there's a line out here!
外面有人排队呢
Here, give me.
来 亲一个
She's all yours. Sorry.
都是你的了 抱歉
Yum, yum, I smell drugs. Really?
真好闻 我闻到了毒品 是吗
Totally. By the way, your girl...
就是 跟你说 你室友...
She's a tough one.
真够强悍的
You know, when I fall for someone, I fall hard,
我要爱上谁 通常情深难抑
and I think I might have scared her.
我可能吓着她了
Yeah, you did...
的确
But I'm pretty sure
但我可以肯定
that's just because she feels the same way about you.
那是因为她对你的感情一样深
Oh, come on, Doris's BFF.
棒啊 桃丽丝的死党
All right, dude. Good looking, man.
不错啊 兄弟 真帅啊
Whoa, that is a titty and a half!
不错啊 一个半奶头
No, this is two titties.
应该是两个
Technically, it's four halves. Go ahead.
准确来讲 是半个奶头乘四 来吧
May I? Yes!
行吗 真棒
As long as Doris don't see. She might be weird about it.
只要不被桃丽丝发现 她可能会看不惯
That is...
这简直了
You're so beautiful.
你好美
Hey! Are you serious right now?
你是认真的吗
I don't know, am I?
我不知道 是吗
What am I, your sloppy party leftovers?
我成什么了 你糟糕派对的残羹剩饭吗
Happy Halloween, dick. What?
万圣节快乐 浑球 什么
Your playlist is garbage.
你的播放列表弱爆了
This playlist is fucking awesome, okay?
这个播放列表赞毙了 知道吗
Hello I quite fancy this song. What?
我倒挺喜欢这首歌♥的 什么
Hey. I know we didn't RSVP...
我知道我们没有回话
Who's "we"? but I thought you wouldn't mind if...
"我们"是谁 我以为你不会介意
Patrick, you remember Jon.
帕特里克 你还记得乔恩吧
Dude, amazing party!
老兄 好棒的派对
It's really good. The city is nuts tonight.
真的很棒 今晚整个城市都疯了
It is nuts. Totally nuts.
是疯了 彻底疯了
We saw a guy on the street, balls out, balls out!
我们刚在街上看见一个人 蛋都掉出来了
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
That is so crazy. You know what we need?
真疯狂啊 知道咱们需要什么不
Fucking... booze. That's right.
他妈的...酒精 没错
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢吧
This cannot be happening.
这不是真的吧
I thought you wanted to be a grown-up about this--
我以为你要成熟地对待这一切呢
What is grown up about bringing your
你居然带你男朋友
boyfriend to the house of the guy
来你的旧情人这里
that you were fucking cheating on him with?
这叫什么成熟
Christ, Patrick, can you--
天呐 帕特里克 能不能
Can I what, Kevin? Can I what?
能不能什么 凯文
Okay, this is my party. All right?
这是我的派对
It's my party, and I'm gonna...
这是我的派对 我要...
I'm gonna just say what I want to say.
我想说什么就说什么
Miss me?
想我了吗
Excuse me for a second. Okay?
失陪一下
Hey, Paddy, you all right? Yeah, I'm great.
小帕 你还好吧 我很好
I can ask them to leave if you want me to.
你一句话 我就请他们走
No, Dom, it's a fun gay party!
不 多姆 这是有趣的同志派对
Why would we do that?
干嘛要赶他们走
You didn't sign up for karaoke?
你没报名卡拉OK吗
I love your Mega Man costume.
好喜欢你的洛克人打扮
Hey, Paddy. Just...
小帕...
What are you doing?
你干什么
Hello! Hello! Is this thing on?
大家好 大家好 这东西开着呢吗
Ah! Happy Halloween, everybody!
祝大家万圣节快乐
I just wanted to say thank you, everyone, for coming.
我只想感谢大家能来
This is mine and-- me and Agustin's party.
这是我和奥古斯丁的派对
We never have parties, but this year I was like,
我们从没办过派对 但今年我想
"I wanna be a fun gay, and fun gays have parties."
我想当有趣的基佬 有趣的基佬会办派对
So this is my party!
所以我就办了这个派对
I wanna know, though, why is nobody singing karaoke?
我想知道 为什么没人唱K
I mean, do people not sing karaoke anymore?
现在没人唱K了吗
That's so weird, right?
很怪异吧
Well, later we'll sing. But I just wanted tonight to say
我们待会儿唱 但我趁着今晚这个机会
thank you, everyone, for coming.
真的很感谢大家赏脸
I wanted to say all my friends are here.
我想说 我朋友都来了
Dom is here. You all know Dom, right?
多姆来了 你们都认识多姆吧
He-Man, Master of the Universe is here.
希曼 宇宙之王来了
Dom is actually opening a restaurant.
多姆准备开饭馆了
Well, it's not really a restaurant, it's like...
其实也不算饭馆 应该说...
It's a chicken window. I don't know what that is.
是鸡肉路边摊 我不太懂
He's gonna sell windows
他要在鸡肉里面
out of his chicken and it's gonna be great.
卖♥♥窗户 肯定会大卖♥♥
But he doesn't have any money.
但他没什么钱
So if we-- could you-- Excuse me, yes.
如果我们...你可以...麻烦你
Thank you so much. I'm gonna take this hat,
非常感谢 我拿着这顶帽子
and we're gonna pass it around
大家互相传一下
and we're gonna do a collection, like church.
像教堂里一样筹钱
So if you have bills... You don't have to do that.
如果你有钞票... 你没必要这样做
No, Dom, shut up. I love you. I love your chicken.
不 多姆你闭嘴 我爱你 我爱你的鸡
Just pass that shit around
赶紧传帽子
and we're gonna raise some money.
我们要筹钱
And this is Agustin!
这是奥古斯丁
And he's here because he lives here.
他今天来是因为他住这里
Also because he looks amazing.
而且因为他很美
And he called me Clarissa Dalloway earlier.
他之前还叫我达洛维夫人
So if anybody knows what that means,
有人知道是什么意思吗
you can let me know.
请告诉我
That would be great,
那就太好了
but I wanna talk to you for real, Agustin.
但我想严肃地告诉你 奥古斯丁
Put the drink down and look at me in the eyes.
放下酒杯 看着我的眼睛
And I wanna say... excuse me, sorry.
我想说 抱歉
I'm really proud of you,
我很为你自豪
because you have really turned it around this year.
因为你今年完全变了模样
You're become thoughtful, and helpful,
你变得体贴 乐于助人
and you take care of trans kids,
你还照顾变性小孩
and a rent check would be nice,
给我租金支票就更好了
but I'm not gonna push it, right?
但我不会催你的 是吧
Right? Richie? Richie knows.
是吧 里奇 里奇知道
Richie knows because... Richie, this is crazy,
里奇知道是因为... 太难以置信
but Richie actually picked Agustin up off the street
奥古斯丁吸毒躺在街上
when he was on drugs.
是里奇救了他
That's because Richie's such a good person,
这是因为里奇是大好人
and I think that we should all raise a glass.
我们都该举起酒杯
If I could just, Carrie, have your red punch.
嘉莉 能给我你的红潘趣酒吗
And raise a glass to Richie,
为里奇举杯
and don't think I forgot about you over there,
别以为我忘了你
laughing behind Richie. That's Brady.
在里奇背后笑的布拉迪
Which turns out is Richie's soulmate.
他是里奇的灵魂伴侣
So... yeah, there's that.
没错 就是这样
He's also actually, I learned this evening,
我今晚才知道 他扮的是
the gay Dr. Ruth.
基佬版路德医生
So if anybody needs their Truvada prescription filled,
如果有人想开点特鲁瓦达处方药
that ginger over there in the crown
你要找的就是
is the one you go to, all right?
那个戴王冠的红发男
You go, you guys. Cheers. And also to--
大家赶快去 干杯 还要敬
While we're at it, I'd like to raise a glass to my boss, Kevin.
说到这里 我还要敬我的上司 凯文
Kevin, hi! Look, Owen, it's Kevin and Jon!
凯文 你好 欧文看 这是凯文和乔恩
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表