剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
a little dutch courage. Absolutely,
来点荷兰人勇气[喝点酒壮胆] 没错
and I don't even know what that is.
但我不懂你在说什么
So is this like a pub that you would go to normally in England?
这是你平时在英国会去的那种酒吧吗
No, it's not shitty enough to be a Romford pub.
不是 罗姆福[英国]的酒吧比这乱多了
Romford? Okay.
罗姆福 好吧
I'm picturing, like, rolling hills and tennis courts.
我以为那里都是山和网球场
Is it like Wimbledon? Uh, no.
和温布尔顿[英网球胜地]差不多吗 不
It is not at all like Wimbledon. It's much more hideous.
和温布尔顿完全不像 那里乱多了
So what would you-- what would you, like,
那你...那你
do for fun in Romford?
在罗姆福怎么找乐子
I don't know.
不知道
Just do what most kids do.
就和大部分孩子一样
Actually, my friend Toby and I,
其实我和我朋友托比
we'd just spend all our spare time designing new board games.
我们空闲时间都在设计新桌游
No way! Me too!
不会吧 我也是
Well, not all my spare time,
不过不是所有空闲时间
but I actually made up this space game
但我做了一个
where you had to mine for uranium.
开采铀矿的太空游戏
You would mine for uranium?
开采铀矿
Yeah, right? Paging Dr. Freud.
怎么样 快呼叫弗洛伊德医生[精神病学家]
One, two, three! Roll, fog, roll!
一 二 三 横移 快投 突破
Let's go! Let's go!
加油 加油
Go, go, go! Dom, won't be too much longer.
快 快 快 多姆 你准备上场
Danny's already lookin' beat-up.
丹尼已经快没力气了
Go, Dom!
上啊 多姆
Dom's going in. Yes!
多姆要上场了 棒
What, is he going in?
他要上场了吗
No, he's standing up. Something's happening.
不知道 他站起来了 应该有动静
Does anyone know what they're actually doing,
有人知道他们到底在干什么吗
Except for, like, being all porny
我只知道他们很性感饥渴
and I want a naked calendar of them on my fridge right now?
只想拍他们的裸照做成日历放在冰箱上
What is your name again? Eddie.
你叫什么来着 埃迪
And Agustin promised me a hot shower orgy after the game,
奥古斯丁向我保证赛后会有热辣群♥交♥澡
so I better get one.
我最好也洗个澡
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I was. I was a horrible, little bastard of a teenager.
真的 我那时就是个可恶的小坏蛋
Oh, I just--
我只是...
I simply don't believe it, because you're so charming now.
我不太相信 因为你现在这么迷人
Thank you. I know it's hard to believe...
谢谢 我知道这很难让人相信...
Yeah. But I was very different back then,
但我那会儿不像现在这样
and suppose I was the cliche
应该算是个
of the angry young man whose mother had walked out.
那种所谓被妈妈抛弃的愤青吧
Really? Your mom left?
是吗 你妈走了
What-- what did she leave for?
她为什么要走
To do her thing.
她有她自己的事
I don't blame her. You know?
我不怪她
My dad was my dad, and she'd met someone.
我爸还是老样子 她跟别人跑了
I didn't talk to her for...for ages,
我之前好久没跟她说话
But, uh, it's cool, because we talk now.
不过现在我俩有联♥系♥了
That must have been really tough.
那一定很不好过
But it gave an excuse to get in all sorts of trouble.
这给了我不断闯祸的借口
I think in the end
最终
I just needed to the get the fuck out of Romford.
我只想他妈的离开罗姆福
And then you came to America
然后你来美国
like all the brave pilgrims before you.
就像那些勇敢的前辈们
I did. I'm an alien of extraordinary abilities,
没错 我是超能外国人
and they're all still stuck at home playing my video games.
他们都还困在家中打着我的电子游戏
Wait, you're an-- What is an alien-- An alien of what?
啥 你是... 啥外国人
Buh-buh-uh! It's, uh--
#¥@#&%...
That's my visa. Oh, yes, right. Oh, the visa. Of course. Right.
我的签证 对 当然是签证
I've only got two more years left on it.
就剩两年了
So, uh, I'd better get married, or else...
我最好赶紧结婚 不然...
Back to Romford.
就滚回罗姆福
Let's do it.
我们这就做吧
Do what? Go to the match.
做啥 去看比赛
My Dutch courage has kicked in.
我的酒劲儿上来了
Oh, good, me too. Drink up.
好 我也是 喝掉
Go!
加油
Dom's in! Oh, shoot!
多姆冲进去了 快看
Awesome. Hello.
棒 你好
Good timing. We're here.
正是时候 我们来了
Eddie, you remember Patrick, right?
埃迪 你还记得帕特里克吧
And this is Kevin, Patrick's boss, and bud.
这是凯文 帕特里克的老板和哥们
How are you?
你好吗
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Oh, here we go. Here we go.
来了 快
Come on, Dom! Ball's out! Ball's out!
加油 多姆 球抢掉了 球抢掉了
What are they saying?
他们说啥
They're shouting "ball's out."
他们在喊"球[睾丸]抢掉了"
Yeah, no, it's not some kind of testicle mishap,
不是谁的睾丸受伤了
it just means that the ball is out of the scrum.
只是球在混抢中抢掉了
You say words real pretty like.
你话说得好好听
Did you grow up playing, Kevin?
你小时候玩橄榄球吗 凯文
No, too common, thank you.
不 但我玩球 谢了
I played footie-- soccer to you guys.
我踢球 就是你们说的英式足球
But I know rugby. for instance,
但我懂橄榄球 比如
that, that otter
那个"水獭"
is the flanker,
是侧翼球员
those two bears there are the props,
那两只"熊"是边锋
and that little guy over there
那个矮个子
who you know gets fucked by the entire scrum
被所有争球的挤来挤去的
is the hooker.
是钩球队员
I think I just jizzed my shorts.
听得我都射了
You know so much about this.
你好懂啊
So do you have a boyfriend, sexy?
你有男友吗 美男子
Oh, you know, let's get more juice boxes. yeah?
还是多去买♥♥几盒果汁吧
Oh my god, cock block. Actually, Eddie
真扫性啊 其实 埃迪
Yes, Eddie, I do have a boyfriend.
有 埃迪 我有男友
Oh, and where is this boyfriend today?
男友人呢
Jon is in San Diego for work.
乔恩在圣地亚哥工作
Pics, please. Let's see this Jon.
有照片吗 给我们看看这位乔恩
Okay. I thought you had
好吧 我还以为
something going on with cutie Irish spring over here.
你跟爱尔兰美少年有一腿呢
Us? No, no, no, we just game together.
我俩 不 不是 一起做游戏而已
Oh, ball's out! Ball's out!
球抢掉了 抢掉了
All right! There we go, Dom!
加油 多姆
Ooh! Oh my god!
我的天
Shit! Oh!
要死
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Okay.
没事
Is he faking it 'cause he has to look macho?
装没事吧 让别人以为他是个男子汉
Too late. Damn it.
来晚了 该死
So, uh, turns out Patrick is having a fuckfest with his boss.
帕特里克要和他老板来一发
That brit, tonight. I knew it!
和那个英国佬 今晚 我就知道
I'm never wrong, you bastards.
我从没看错过 混♥蛋♥
So I need a place to stay the night.
所以今晚我得找个地方住
I was thinking...
我在想...
Honey, I work at a shelter. I don't run one.
宝贝 我在收♥容♥所♥工作 不是开收♥容♥所♥的
Come on, man. It'll be fun.
拜托 兄弟 会很有意思的
We can torrent "Romy and Michele."
我们可以下载《阿珠与阿花》
We'll get some mochi ice cream.
吃点糯米糍雪糕
Only if it's chocolate.
只能是巧克力味的
Guys, you wanna hear some football chants?
大家伙 想听助威口号♥吗
Yeah. Uh, Dom!
好啊 多姆
Give us a wave. I said, Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave. I said, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom, Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆 多姆
Give us a wave! I say Dom!
朝我们招招手 多姆
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表