剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
His longtime boyfriend! Isn't it great
他一直以来的男友 两个基佬
when two gay guys can just work it out like that?
能在一起这么长久是不是很棒
I think it's amazing. So I just wanted to say, Kevin,
我觉得非常厉害 我只想说 凯文
these last few weeks have been so special.
这几个礼拜很特别
In particular, that time a couple weeks ago
尤其是 几个礼拜以前
when we were alone at the office--
我俩单独在办公室的日子
No, no, no! I haven't gotten the chance-- No,
不 不 我还没机会 不
I am Gordon Freeman, okay?
我是戈登·弗里曼 好吗
He's the most popular video game character of all time!
他是史上最火的游戏角色
Okay, Gordon Freeman! How do you people not know that?
戈登·弗里曼 你们都不知道吗
You know who that is, right? Make sure no one uploads
你们知道吧 你要保证没人
any videos on YouTube.
会传到视频网站上去
He's a video game character.
他是个游戏角色
Shit. Motherfucker.
靠 傻♥逼♥
That was a train wreck.
脑袋被车撞了吧
Apparently, Patrick's little breakdown
帕特里克的小崩溃
only got us about, what, $12, $13.
只给我们筹了十二三美元
It's okay, we can buy a new, little chicken with it.
还行 可以买♥♥只小鸡
Our first chicken.
我们的第一只鸡
Where's Malik?
马利克人呢
He is in the car. He's changing his shoes.
他在车里换鞋
He's kind of done with the whole Cher thing.
他有点受不了雪儿的装扮了
He's really great. You know that, right?
他还不错 你知道的吧
Oh, really? What, did he rim you or something?
是吗 他给你润菊还是怎么着了
No. You gotta watch that guy. He loves ass.
没有 你得小心那人 他爱菊花
He's all up in it. Doris.
他只想着菊花 桃丽丝
Yeah, I know, okay? I know he's great. I know he's great.
行 我知道他人不错 他人不错
I know he's great. He's a little too great.
他人不错 有点太不错了
It's scaring the shit out of me. I'm not...
快要吓死我了 我...
I don't like the whole couple's costume thing too,
我不太喜欢情侣装
I wish we hadn't done it. It's freaking me out.
真希望自己没穿 让我有点不爽
'Cause Sonny and Cher?
因为索尼和雪儿
You know how that turned out.
你懂那是什么结果
Do you know what I think? What?
你知道我在想什么吗 什么
I think you two are great together.
我觉得你们很般配
Man. Oh my god.
我的天
These shoes are no joke.
这鞋可不是闹着玩的
Fuck.
操
You know, if it's any consolation,
给你点安慰吧
there was only one suicide
在达洛维夫人的派对上
during Clarissa Dalloway's parties.
只有一个人自杀了
I still don't know who that is. Your party's been way better.
我还是不知道她是谁 你的派对好多了
I still don't know who that is.
我还是不知道她是谁
It's Virginia Woolf, "Mrs Dalloway."
《达洛维夫人》是弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙的小说
Well, that was... that was quite a speech.
你刚刚...说得还真"不错"
Sorry, do you mind if Yeah, actually, I do mind.
抱歉 你介意我 是 我还真介意
No Agustin, it's fine. Really.
别 奥古斯丁 我真没事
I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry.
我不知道我当时在想什么 抱歉
I'm drunk, and we were at a bar around the corner--
我醉了 我们在酒吧角落
I don't want you to go to Seattle.
我不想你去西雅图
I don't want us being weird to be the reason
我不想我俩因为尴尬
I never see you again.
而不能相见
Patrick I'd miss you too much if you go.
帕特里克 你走了我会非常想你
Here you two are.
你俩在这里啊
I thought the party was inside.
我以为派对只在里面
I just came to get the karaoke sign-up sheet.
我来找唱K报名表了
Seen it? Yeah, I've got that.
你看到了吗 在我这里
I will, uh, I'll just unfold it.
我只打开看一下
You know, 'cause I slay Celine Dion.
因为我只会毁了席琳·狄翁
I really do. Don't I, babe?
真的 是吧 亲爱的
Oh my god. You do, yes.
天啊 确实是
Fuck yeah, I do. Fuck yeah.
是的 没错 是的
Is everything all right?
没事吧
You?
你呢
Yeah.
没事
Can we go?
我们可以走了吗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, fuck me, I'm tired,
是 我♥操♥ 我玩累了
and I'm drunk.
喝醉了
I'm... I'm drunk.
我...喝醉了
Okay.
好吧
Happy Halloween, Patrick.
万圣节快乐 帕特里克
The happiest.
最快乐的万圣节
Good luck in Seattle.
在西雅图好运
I hope everything works out the way you want.
愿你心想事成
What does that mean?
什么意思
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表