剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Porque eso es todo lo que dices.
你整天挂在嘴上的那个
Que maldita no con él.
该死的 你别和他过不去
He's doing me a favor.
他是来帮我忙的
Sorry. I forgot to warn you
抱歉 忘跟你说了
about my cousin's weird sense of humor.
我表姐的幽默感很诡异
That's okay. I don't mind. It's so nice to meet you, Cici.
没事我不介意 很高兴见到你 西西
Ceci. "Sighsee."
是塞西 "赛锡"吗
Ceci. Ceci. Circe?
塞西 塞西 "希尔西"吗
You know what? Don't call me anything.
算了吧 别叫我名字了
Ceci, my friend Patrick here
塞西 我朋友帕特里克
is doing me a favor by coming out here with me.
跟我一起来这儿是为了帮我忙
So please behave. Por favor.
拜托你 别这么刁难 拜托了
¿Quieres unas chelas?
想不想喝点啤酒
Uh, no. We got to get going.
不了 我们得走了
No, you're having a pinche beer
不行 必须喝
because you weren't raised by wolves.
你又不是狼群里长大的
I wouldn't mind having a beer. See?
我不介意喝点啤酒 看吧
He wouldn't mind having a beer.
他都不介意喝点
Hey, Manny.
曼尼
Bring these dudes some chelas from the fridge. Uno beer.
从冰箱里给他俩拿几瓶啤酒 几瓶啤酒
Chelas? Stop it.
啤酒 别玩了
Okay, that gave me life.
简直是重生
I guess I have to pretend I'm sick more often.
看来我得经常装装病
Do you do that a lot? What, play hooky?
你经常这样吗 什么 旷工吗
I've been known to play the poz card now and again.
我经常拿艾滋做借口 大家都知道
It's the one positive thing about being positive.
这就是乐观[阳性]的好处
HIV humor. Jeez.
艾滋幽默 老天
This tat says I'm allowed.
这个刺青允许我这么做
How long you been poz for?
你得艾滋多久了
Okay. No, see, we're not gonna, like, sit down
打住 我才不要坐下来
and do the Barbara Walters interview thing.
跟你来个芭芭拉·沃尔特斯访谈节目呢
She's retired. You're not replacing her,
而且她也退休了 你休想替代她
so sorry about it.
对不住啦
Oh my god, but you brought it up.
天 是你提起来的
And if it was the other way around,
何况如果换做是我
it would've been one of the
咱俩见面时
first things you would have asked me when we met.
这也会是你问我的首要话题
Yeah, but I would've done it charming and adorable.
是 但我会问得充满魅力 可爱至极
That wasn't charming? That wasn't adorable?
我问得没有魅力吗 不可爱吗
Fine. I've known for about three years,
好吧 我大概三年前得知的
so I guess I had it a year before that.
那应该是四年前得的病
Do you know how you got it?
你知道怎么染上的吗
I was doing a lot of meth,
我当时爱做数学题
and I was at this...
我去参加了
dungeon sex party
地牢性♥交♥派对
in a sling as the courtesy bottom.
我当受 任由别人操
So really it could've been
所以可能是
any number of guys who took their turns.
那么多人中的任何一个
I'm kidding.
开玩笑
Jesus, Mary.
我的天啊
All right.
好吧
I got it from a guy who said he was negative when he wasn't.
是一个自称没有艾滋其实有的人传染给我的
A boyfriend at the time.
那会儿是我男友
Are you disappointed
你失望吗
it wasn't like "bukkake sex pig party part 666?"
不是什么"颜♥射♥性♥交♥派对666话"
No, not at all. Not at all.
没 一点没有 没有
Okay, good. What about your family?
好吧 你家人呢
What about them? Do they know?
家人怎么了 他们知道吗
Mm, not yet.
还不知道
Well, what about your tattoo?
那你的刺青没有泄露吗
I just tell them
我只跟他们说
it's because I'm a positive person.
我纹身因为我是个积极[阳性]的人
I mean, I'm not lying, right?
这也不算说谎吧
All right. No more questions.
好吧 不问问题了
Finally.
总算完了
Let's have some fun.
来玩点啥吧
What kind of fun?
玩点啥
That's what you need right there, primo.
那个人才是你最需要的 表弟
You need to get you one of those good Mexican guys.
找个那样的墨西哥好小伙
Ya párale with these
别再找这种
wishy-washy white boys you keep dating
软弱无力的白人小伙了
who end up breaking your heart every time.
结果次次都被伤透了心
If you don't shut it, we're leaving, cabrona.
你要是不闭嘴 我们就走了 贱♥人♥
Hey, remember the gringo with the Vespa?
还记得那个骑机车的美♥国♥佬♥吗
You were a mess!
你当时一团糟
Wait, there was a gringo with a vespa?
等等 还有个骑机车的美♥国♥佬♥吗
I wanna hear about the gringo with a vespa.
我想听你和那美♥国♥佬♥的故事
Hey, Manny, let me borrow that rag
曼尼 能借个抹布吗
so I can shove it in her mouth.
我好塞她嘴里去
White guys are the fucking worst.
白人最他妈坏了
They walk around like they own everything.
牛逼的好像拥有一切似的
I would never date a fucking gringo.
我他妈才不跟美♥国♥佬♥约会
I'm sorry-- sorry, but isn't that a little bit racist?
抱歉 这是不是有点种族歧视
Which part?
哪里歧视
What you just said about white guys.
你说白人的那些话
She's just talking shit to get at you.
她就是故意找你茬罢了
She's dated plenty of white boys. So you were kidding.
她约过的白人多得很 你是开玩笑的咯
Was I?
是吗
All right, Prima. It's been real, but we gotta jet.
好了 表姐 很高兴见你 我们要走了
Hey, are you gonna pass by your mom's before you go?
你走之前要去你妈家看看吗
No.
不去
And what? You're gonna leave and not even ask about la Adelita?
怎么 你问也不问阿德丽塔就要走吗
Oh, damn!
卧♥槽♥
Prima, man, it looks beautiful.
天啊 真漂亮
It's incredible. Can I touch it? No.
好漂亮啊 我能摸下吗 不行
Oh. You got the keys, Manny?
你有钥匙吗 曼尼
Did you do this all yourself, Ceci?
这都是你手绘的吗 塞西
It's a masterpiece.
杰作啊
Hey. I know I've been giving you a hard time,
我知道我一直在刁难你
but I was just really rooting for you.
那是因为我之前对你很有好感
I've never seen him be so into anyone.
我从没见过他那样喜欢过谁
Well, not in a long time,
至少没那么久
and then when he came to borrow 200 bucks
当他来找我借两百块
for some suit for some wedding you were taking him to,
说是买♥♥西装 和你一起去什么婚礼的时候
that's when I knew.
我就知道了
Too bad.
真可惜
Hell yeah. You hear that? Yeah.
真棒 你听见了吗 是的
Now that's an engine.
这才叫引擎
**Meeting Mr. Right, the man of my dreams*
*遇到我梦中的真命天子
**The one who shows me true love, or at least it seems*
*让我拥有真爱 起码看起来是
**With brown cocoa skin and curly black hair*
*他可可般的棕皮肤 和卷卷的黑发
**It's just the way he looks at me, that gentle loving stare*
*还有看着我时 温柔深情的眼神
**Finally*
*终于
**You've come along*
*你出现了
**The way I feel about you, it just can't be wrong*
*我对你的感觉 那么真实
**If you only knew the way I feel about you...*
*如果你懂我的心
What are you doing? What?
你在干什么 怎么了
Come on.
别闹了
Miami, I think you got your signals crossed.
小伙子 我觉得你误会了
Wait, wait, wait. You play that specific song,
等等 你特意放了这首歌♥
you do that little lip-synch for your life--
还在对口型唱着
"With cocoa brown skin and curly black hair,"
"他可可般的棕皮肤 和卷卷的黑发"
and your huge cock flopping around in your flimsy shorts
大鸡♥巴♥在轻薄的短裤里七上八下
and you're telling me you're not throwing game at me.
你却跟我说没在勾引我
Newsflash,
注意了
your hair's not that curly and your skin's not that brown.
你头发没那么卷 皮肤也没那么棕
Okay?
好吗
All right, well...
好吧
You're telling me it's just me
你是说只有我
that was feeling something happening between us?
觉得我们之间有点火花吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表