剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
And then when I heard his car come in the driveway,
当我听到他的车开进车道时
I would immediately bust
我会瞬间
into my favorite "Solid Gold" dance moves.
开跳最爱的《纯金》[80年代剧集]舞步
What's that? You don't know
那是什么 你不知道吗
it's like the best dance show on television.
那是电视上最棒的舞蹈节目
You don't know that? No.
你没听说过吗 没有
Oh, I'm so bummed.
我好伤心
I'm learning so much about you today, Patrick.
我今天对你的了解更深了 帕特里克
Oh, god.
天啊
Well, I would bust those moves, I would run around the room,
然后我就跳舞 满屋子乱跑
my dad was so annoyed,
我爸都被烦死了
he would be like, "Patrick, calm down."
他会说"帕特里克 你消停点"
"Shut the fuck up!" Exactly.
"闭嘴" 没错
Or just, like, stop dancing at least. Right.
或者说"至少先别跳了" 对
I couldn't help it, and then I'd dance over to the door,
但我就是忍♥不住啊 等我跳到门口
and there he was.
他就站在那
Your knight in shining armor.
你的白马王子
My dad's best friend, Tony.
我爸最好的朋友 托尼
He was so hot. He was so '90s.
他太性感了 超有90年代范儿
He even drove a bright red motorcycle.
他还骑一辆亮红色的摩托车呢
Of course he did. Right?
当然 可不是
And when you're little, you just are really happy,
小时候 你就是很开心
but you don't fully know exactly why.
但你并不知道为什么
You just need to dance. Yes! Thank you!
情不自禁舞动起来 对 没错
I had a huge crush on my dad's best friend,
我迷上了我爸最好的朋友托尼
Tony, and I just needed to dance.
我有跳舞的欲望
Yeah, me too. You too?
我也是 是吗
When I was little,
我小时候
I was obsessed with a boy band called Take That.
我超迷一个男孩组合叫接招合唱团
Do you know them?
知道他们吗
No. They made it here? No?
不知道 他们在美国出名吗
Anyway, they were like a British version
总之 他们相当于英国版的
of the Backstreet Boys.
后街男孩
And I remember the first time I saw their pop video,
我记得第一次看到他们的MV
"Do What U Like," and looking back,
《做♥爱♥做的事》 回想起来
I mean it's literally the gayest thing ever.
那可能是最基的东西了
They're wearing fringe leather jackets,
他们穿着带流苏的皮夹克
all prancing around rubbing food into each other.
蹦来蹦去 往彼此身上抹食物
Oh, god. And I remember the first time I watched it,
天啊 我还记得第一次看的时候
I sat in front of the TV, getting ready for school,
我坐在电视前 准备去上学
eating my corn flakes, and it pops up, and I thought,
吃着玉米片 那MV一播出 我就想
"What the fuck is this?" You know?
"这他妈是什么" 你明白吧
I loved it. Amazing.
爱死了 太有爱了
I even-- I made up a whole dance routine to it.
我甚至自己编排了一套舞步
You did not make up a dance. Do you wanna see it?
不是吧 想看吗
Uh, I need to see your dance, yes, please.
我超想看 求你 跳吧
Okay. Well, don't judge me, I'm a little bit rusty.
好 别笑话我 我有点生疏
Okay, no. I wanna see it.
不会的 我想看
Oh, I'm already impressed.
我已经被惊艳到了
Okay, well, just give me a second.
给我点时间
No, I'm not gonna do it.
不行 跳不了
No, I'm too embarrassed. Come on.
真尴尬 来嘛
No, not gonna do it, but I'm gonna show you something else.
不 不跳 但我会给你看另一样东西
I wanted to see the dance.
我想看你跳舞
Oh, okay, booty dance, that's fine, thank you.
电臀舞 也不错 谢谢
That's the, uh The game I told you about.
那是 我跟你说的那个桌游
Yeah, yeah. Top Trumps.
是的 顶级王牌
Top Trumps! Yeah, I got them on eBay.
顶级王牌 我在网上买♥♥的
Oh, my god.
老天
Even holding these cards again makes me feel like a kid.
这些牌拿在手里 就仿佛回到了童年
Well, you gotta teach me how to play. Yeah.
你得教我怎么玩 好
What the "Circus of Death"? Yeah.
什么 "死亡马戏团" 是的
That's a very dark game.
好暗黑的桌游
The "Maggot." Hot.
"蛆" 性感
The fit-- oh, my god. These--
我的天 这些...
Oh, Jesus, Patrick, look, it's nearly 2:30.
上帝啊 帕特里克 快两点半了
Oh, my god. Godzilla in a pink bow tie?
我去 哥斯拉戴着粉红领结
I am obsessed with this art.
我爱上这些画了
Yeah, get ready for the gayest Dracula you've ever seen.
来看看这史上最基的德古拉吧
Girl.
矮油
Patrick, there's literally hundreds of these you can get,
帕特里克 这里有上百张牌
anything you can think of.
任何你能想到的都有
"Star Wars," "Star Trek,"
《星球大战》 《星际迷航》
The Royal Family, Miley Cyrus.
英国皇室 麦莉·塞勒斯
Cats.
喵星人
Amazing. Mmm, I'm surprised there isn't a gay one.
赞 但是没有基佬主题 我好惊讶
Well, why don't we make a gay game like this?
要不我们做一个吧
For, I don't know, for iPhones?
基佬版爱疯手游
Probably a bit busy making first-person shooters for straight men.
给直男制♥作♥第一人称射击游戏都没时间呢
No, no, it could be like a cage match for gay archetypes:
我是说做成基佬典型人物的笼中斗
you'd have the "Hot Jock" Versus the "Drag Mother."
比如"热辣体校生"大战"变装皇太后"
And then you could have, uh,
还可以有
"Lusty Lads of London" Against "Gay for Pay."
"健壮伦敦小伙"大战"拍GV的直男"
"Farm Boy with big ideas."
"胸怀大志的农家男孩"
Oh, come on, don't we need something else in our lives?
拜托 我们生活中难道不缺点什么吗
Is this really why we got into this industry?
我们进这行难道就只给直男做游戏
I don't think gay novelty games is the reason either.
新奇的同志游戏也不是理由啊
The "Ashamed Gay." Another card.
"羞涩基佬" 又有一个角色啦
This game is practically writing itself.
创意泉涌止不住啊
Patrick, it's fucking ridiculous...
帕特里克 这太特么扯蛋了
which, of course, means it would probably work. Right?
当然 扯蛋才有可能火 是吧
So? What do you say?
所以你同不同意
Yeah, let's do it.
好 就这么干
Yes! But listen,
好耶 听着
the company will own every idea we come up with.
我们的创意都属于公♥司♥
So we'll need to keep it on the sly.
所以这事不能说出去
But I know you can keep a secret, so--
我知道你守得住秘密...
Sorry, Patrick, that was bad taste.
抱歉 帕特里克 我不该这么说
No, I, uh...
不会 我...
I've been meaning to tell you something.
我一直想跟你说点事
What?
什么事
I told my friends.
我跟我朋友讲了
You-- you told your friends about us?
你跟朋友讲了我们的事
Really? But just Dom and Agustin. Nobody else.
真的 只有奥古斯丁和多姆 没别人了
What did they say? Out of interest.
好奇问一句 他们怎么说
Actually, you know what? I don't want to know.
还是别说了 我不想知道
But they obviously think I'm a prick, do they?
他们肯定觉得我是个混♥蛋♥吧
No, no, they don't think you're a prick.
没 他们没说你混♥蛋♥
They don't even know you.
他们都不了解你
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, come on.
那走吧
Uh, you-- you go on ahead, I've got to, uh--
你先去吧 我还得...
I gotta make that phone call.
我得打个电♥话♥
Go... Okay.
快去 好吧
Where the fuck have you been? I was... I went to a movie.
你死哪儿了 看电影
In the middle of a workday? Yeah.
工作日大中午去的? 是啊
I had to, uh,
我得...
refill the well of my creative unconscious.
不断丰富自己的创造力
You read that on some self-help blog?
你在博客上看到的心灵鸡汤吗
No. Well, what movie did you pour in there?
不是 你看的啥电影
They're, uh... "Showgirls."
《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》
It's a revival thing with drag queens. At lunchtime?
变装皇后复兴啥的 午饭时间看这玩意
Yeah, uh, Agustin's friend organizes it.
对啊 奥古斯丁朋友组织的
It's, um, it's at the McClintock.
在麦克林托克那看的
Oh, no, no, no. Not the McClintock.
天呐 你还敢去麦克林托克
What? Why? You haven't heard?
为什么不敢去 你没听说
Bed bugs. What?
床虱啊 什么
You can't let them hear you. It's bed bugs.
不能让别人听见 床虱
Shut up. Yeah, it's worse than ever.
不会吧 真的 到处都是
Movie theaters, hotels, you know,
电影院 旅馆
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表