剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Oh my god. You don't think they could actually fire us, do you?
天啊 他们不会真把我俩开了吧
What? No.
什么 不可能
But there will be some whisperings
但肯定会有议论
and there may be some bitchy comments written on the toilet walls.
可能洗手间墙上还会写我们的坏话
Well, whatever.
管他呢
The gay genie is out of the gay fucking bottle.
我就是要释放自己的基佬之魂
Yes, it is.
是啊
It'll just take some people a little time to get used to it.
路人甲们花时间去适应好了
Do you think your sister will ever get used to it?
你觉得你姐姐能适应吗
Well, Megan thinks that I destroyed
梅根觉得我毁了
the most perfect relationship in the entire world, so no.
全世界最完美的恋爱 所以不能
But, whatever.
但随她好了
I'm glad that it's out in the public, you know?
我很高兴我们公开了 你知道吗
It makes it more real.
感觉更真实了
This isn't some weird, secret thing anymore.
不再是什么奇怪的秘密
It's something we can be proud of.
是我们值得骄傲的事
Well, I am, 100%.
我很骄傲 绝对的
Well, you should be, 'cause I'm a fucking catch.
你当然该骄傲 我那么贤淑可爱
Are you? Yeah.
是吗 就是
Especially in this sweater.
尤其是穿着这件毛衣
So, it's, you know, it looks a little messy right now,
现在看起来是有点乱
but it's gonna be great, I think.
但弄好会很棒的
Yeah. Absolutely.
是 肯定的
I know I rushed into it,
我知道我有点急
and I didn't wait for the money to come through.
也没等资金到位就开始了
Yeah, well, I told him not to rush it, you know?
对 我告诉他别急的
And I quit my job and maxed out my credit cards,
我还辞了工作 刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥
and I'll probably end up homeless.
最后可能无家可归了
But... how exciting is this?
但 这多让人激动啊
This is so exciting.
太激动了
I mean it, too. I'm not being sarcastic. I love it.
我说真的 不是讽刺你 我超爱
This is my place, and I can hardly believe it.
这是我的店 真是难以置信
Well, it's incredible, man.
太了不起了 老兄
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers, queers.
干杯 基佬
Oh god.
天啊
Apparently I need a new fridge, too.
看来我还需要个新冰箱
Yeah, you are setting the stage
你目前的水平
for your first one-star Yelp review. Gross.
只能拿到点评网一星评论 真恶心
If you really wanna help,
如果你真想帮忙
you could come put in the water filtration system with me tomorrow.
明天就来和我一起装滤水系统
Tomorrow's Vallejo.
明天是瓦里豪
Vallejo?
什么瓦里豪
My niece is having a birthday,
我侄女过生日
but if you wanna stay and help, babe, it's fine.
不过你想留这里帮忙的话 也没关系
No, no, no. I wanna meet 'em.
不 不 我想见你家人
We can do the water thingy later, right?
滤水的事儿可以再等等 是吧
Well, if we don't put it in tomorrow,
如果明天不装
then I'll have to change a whole bunch of...
我就得改变整个...
But you know what? Don't worry about it.
不过 不用担心了
Just go. I'll call one of the guys to help. No.
你们去吧 我找人帮忙 不
It's fine. No. You know what?
没关系的 不 这样
We'll come afterwards after we're done, all right?
我们完事了就来 好吧
Seriously. We don't have to stay over.
真的 不用在那儿过夜
Seriously, don't worry about it.
真的不用担心了
Look at your chicken window.
看看你的鸡肉小窗口
Look at this. Look at it.
你看看 看看
I'm so proud of you.
我好为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of me, too.
我也为自己骄傲
Are you sure we're ready for this?
你确定咱们准备好了
Completely, yeah.
完全确定
Hurry, let's get in there.
快点 进去吧
Hello. Hi.
你好 你们好
Hi, hi, we're really late.
你好 我们来晚了
It should be under "One up him", but if it's not...
应该在《反♥攻♥》下面 不然的话
Matheson or Murray.
就是马西森或者穆雷
Hey, did you remember to put the new build on the iPads?
你记得把新组建放到iPad里了吗
Uh, yeah, did I? Fuck, did I?
应该吧 我放了吗 妈的 我放了吗
Did you?
你到底放了没
Yeah. Don't do that!
放啦 别这样
Yes, thank you. Don't freak me out like that.
好的 谢谢 别这样吓我
You got it. Thank you so much.
搞定了 多谢
She said it was table #10,
她说是10号♥桌
next to some anime thing.
在动漫旁边
But everything looks like an anime thing.
到处都是动漫
Oh, there. I think it's over here.
在那儿 应该在那儿
Good costumes this year, right?
今年的服装好棒啊
Yeah, this is amazing.
是啊 好棒
Oh shit. Everybody is set up except for us.
糟糕 就咱们还没摆好桌子
Excuse me. Sorry.
请让让 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, boys. Can I just--
抱歉 抱歉 麻烦...
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thanks.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢了
Oh my god, they've got porn guys over there.
我的天 这还有搞色情的呢
Nice.
不错
All right, where'd you put the table clips?
你把台布夹放哪了
Table Oh fuck, sorry. Really?
台布...要死 对不起 不是吧
All right, let me ask this guy.
我去问问他
Hey, neighbor.
好啊 邻居
Cute zip-up.
好可爱的拉链衫
Thank you.
谢谢
We were wondering, actually, if you had any table clips?
不知道你还有没有台布夹了
We left ours at home.
我们的忘家里了
Always be prepared, homie.
你得时刻准备好啊 哥们
Come on, this is GaymerX.
这可是游戏基年华
I know. Ryder, do we have clips?
我知道 莱德 还有没有夹子了
Extra, ah. Thank you.
多余的 多谢
Perfect.
棒
Thank you so much. Sure.
多谢你 当然
So what's "Glorified"?
《耀世基情》是什么游戏
It looks like a spy game.
好像间谍游戏
Well, it's not.
不是
"Glorified" lets you find all the nearest glory holes.
《耀世基情》帮你找到附近所有的荣耀之洞
You can give them ratings,
你可以给他们打分
leave comments, message, meet up with other users.
写评论 发信息 约见其他用户
It's like social networking for the orally adventurous.
就像给口♥交♥探险者准备的社交网络
I thought the whole point was to not know
我以为重点在于
who was on the other side of the glory hole.
不知道荣耀之洞的另一边是谁
No. The whole point is to get your dick sucked
不 重点在于被吹♥箫♥
or to suck a dick.
或者吹♥箫♥
Right. So, "One up him,"
好吧 《反♥攻♥》
is that a Reese Witherspoon movie?
那不是瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的一部电影吗
No.
不是
It's actually a-- it's a matching game,
其实是个对决游戏
where different kinds of gays battle each other.
各种基佬相互打斗
Different types of gays. Yeah.
各种基佬 是的
Bears versus twinks. Yeah.
壮熊对决小帅 是的
So, your game's about stereotypes.
你的游戏角色都是老套的基佬人物啊
Well, no, it's more-- it's more about subverting stereotypes.
不 其实是要颠覆老一套
Ah, got it. It'll be interesting to see
懂了 真想看看你和你兄弟
what you and your brother think "Subverting" means.
眼中的"颠覆"是什么意思
That's not my brother. That's my boyfriend.
那不是我兄弟 是我男友
Really?
是吗
You guys are like identical.
你俩长得真像
Why don't you just jerk off in the mirror
如果你们觉得自己很帅
if you think you're so cute?
对着镜子撸不就好了
Thanks for the clips.
谢谢你的夹子
You're welcome. Welcome to GaymerX!
不用谢 欢迎来游戏基年华
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表