剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
This guy messaged me on OkCupid.
这家伙在爱神网发信息给我
Didn't this used to be a Blockbuster?
这以前不是一家百视达吗
Can't we just go as the Golden Ghouls again?
再扮成金色食尸鬼不行吗
I still got the blouses.
那件女衬衫我还留着
No, I am not spending another Halloween
我可不要再一次在万圣节
dressed as an old, dead woman from an '80s TV show.
扮成一个八十年代电视剧里的死老太婆
We're throwing a party this year. We're gonna be the fun gays.
我们今年搞派对 变身趣味十足的同志
I'm already a fun gay.
我本来就很风趣
You're literally the least fun gay I know.
你是我见过最没劲的基佬了
What's not fun and gay about being a Golden Ghoul?
金色食尸鬼还不够风趣 不够基情吗
Shouldn't you and Eddie
你跟埃迪
be doing a couple's costume by now anyway?
这时候不应该整个情侣装扮吗
What, and be like Dom and Doris,
像多姆和桃丽丝那样
San Francisco's most annoying Halloween couple?
成为旧金山最讨人厌的万圣节情侣吗
Hey, how about a hairy fairy?
打扮成毛茸茸的仙女怎么样
Oh, man, I hate you.
哥们 你太讨厌了
I love it. You look good in wings.
我喜欢 你绑上翅膀特别好看
You think so? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Amazing. Your hair and that glitter.
你那毛发配上亮片 简直绝了
All right, we're in.
好 就它了
Oh, good. Yeah. See, glitter, that's all I needed to hear.
好 瞧 你一说亮片我就投降了
Just, glitter does it.
闪闪惹人爱啊
The Facebook invite says 9:00,
脸书上写着九点开始
which means people probably are gonna show up around 10:00,
也就是说大家会在十点左右到场
so I think we should have the keg by 8:30.
所以八点半就应该把啤酒桶拿来
It'll be there. Hey, I gotta go.
会拿过去的 我先走了
Where are you going? Gotta get to work.
你去哪儿 去上班
It's Saturday. Homeless gay kids don't stop
今天周六 无家可归的同性恋孩子
being homeless on the weekend, Paddy.
周末还是会无家可归 小帕
But you're supposed to get the cups and plates.
但你得去准备杯子和盘子
Well, can't you do it? I promised Eddie
不能你来吗 我答应了埃迪
I would help out with the pumpkins.
我会帮他做南瓜灯
No, I have to go to the office to get the "Monster Mash" Remix.
不行 我得回公♥司♥拿"土豆怪人"的混音带
The what? The karaoke remix of
啥玩意儿 卡拉OK的混音...
I'm already late.
我迟到了
I gotta go or else I'll be late. Bye.
再不走就晚了 再见
How is it that the new, thoughtful Agustin
焕然一新 体贴周到的奥古斯丁
still leaves me with everything to do?
怎么还把所有的活都交给我来干
He's doing his best. I guess so.
他尽力了 我想是吧
His best just isn't that great.
他尽力也只能尽成这样了
That's true. Right?
我说得对吧
Yes.
对
Oh. Jesus. Oh. Sorry.
天呐 对不起
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
Well, it is Halloween. What are you playing?
正好万圣节嘛 你玩什么呢
Oh, just something I've already beaten about 15 times,
这游戏我都通关十五次了
I just haven't gotten the perfect score yet.
就是没拿到最高分
Here I am thinking you're shaming me by working on the weekend.
老板都周六上班 让我情何以堪
Well, I sort of did some work.
我确实干了点活
I coded some of that app we were talking about.
我给那个程序写了些代码
Seriously? The gay battle game?
不是吧 那个同志对战游戏吗
I didn't know that you were still No...
我不知道你还... 不是
I was just bored, I guess.
我想我就是无聊了
Inventing work for myself.
没事找事做
Anyway, what are you doing here?
话说回来 你怎么来了
Haven't you got a party to prepare?
你不是要准备派对吗
That's what I'm doing. By stealing from the office?
就在准备啊 从公♥司♥偷东西吗
Just a few Twix.
就一些特趣巧克力
You, uh, you got the evite, right? I did.
你收到邀请了 对吧 收到了
Cool. You don't have to come if you don't want to.
好 你要是不想来就不来
I totally get it.
我能理解
Do you not want me to come? No.
你不想让我来吗 不是
No, I just-- I... I didn't want you to...
不是 我就是不想..
think that I was having a party and purposely not inviting you.
让你觉得我开派对却故意不请你
I appreciate the gesture, Patrick, but seeing as it might be
感谢你的好意 帕特里克 但是鉴于
my only Halloween in San Francisco,
我只能在旧金山过这一次万圣节了
I feel like Jon and I may opt to see the sights.
我觉得我和乔恩应该去游览一下
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
We talked about going back to Seattle.
我们商量了一下 要回西雅图
What? Be good for us, I think.
什么 对我们来说挺好的
Jon misses his family,
乔恩很想家人
and I feel like I made him leave a job he really liked.
我觉得我让他辞去了他喜爱的工作
I guess I get that, but... But what?
我能明白 但是... 但什么
You basically just got here, right?
你才来这里没多久 对吧
It'd be better for us.
这决定对我 对我们
For me.
都更好一些
Well, this city is really fun on Halloween,
这座城市在万圣节的时候很有趣
but it can also be kind of nuts, so...
但有时也会过于疯狂 所以...
be safe. I will.
自己小心 我会的
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Yeah, yeah. You too.
谢谢 你也是
Last year, Dustin wrote "Anal Rape Pumpkin."
去年 达斯汀在南瓜上刻了"肛奸南瓜"
So this is progress.
今年进步不小啊
It was a political statement. Who did that one?
这是政♥治♥宣言 那个是谁雕的
That's mine. It's very Banksy.
我弄的 很有班克斯的风格啊
No fuckin' way you did that.
你不可能雕得那么好
Uh, yeah, I did. Thanks for believing in us.
就是我雕的 谢谢你"相信"我们
I only believe in three things:
我只相信三件事
it's RuPaul, Hillary Clinton, and you kids.
鲁保罗 希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥ 还有你们
So relax.
所以别紧张
You guys have no taste.
你们真没品味
Hey, don't be rude, or you're not gonna get one
说话注意点 不然不给你美味的
of these delicious IHOP gift certificates.
国际薄饼屋的礼券了
Pancakes suck, Mr. Eddie.
薄饼难吃死了 埃迪先生
Wait, what, pancakes suck?
等等 你说什么 薄饼难吃
Only in America can a homeless kid
只有美国的无家可归的孩子
complain about free pancakes.
才抱怨免费的薄饼难吃
Look, this is from a grant.
这是店家赞助的
So get yourself a spooky lumberjack stack. It's Halloween!
所以去吃一顿薄饼大餐吧 这可是万圣节
You dressing up tonight?
今晚你变装吗
Does a bottom howl at the moon?
小受会在月夜嚎叫吗[狼人满月夜变身]
I don't know what that means. Sure you don't.
我不懂这是什么意思 你当然不懂
You should spend the night. After the party.
派对之后留在我家过夜吧
You mean, like, in the bed with you?
你是说和你同睡一张床
Like, yes, in the bed with me. Clothing optional.
对 跟我睡一张床 坦诚相见
Yeah... I told some friends
我跟几个朋友说好了
I'd meet them at the EndUp after your party.
参加完你的派对之后跟他们在竖立酒吧碰头
But depending on your Halloween costume,
但要看你的万圣节装扮
perhaps I could be persuaded.
或许我会留下
Is that a challenge? You tell me.
这是个挑战吗 你说呢
Okay. All right. I'm coming for you.
好吧 我接招
Yeah, what you got, boy? Oh, I got it.
你要扮成谁 小子 我已经想好了
I know exactly what I'm bringing. You're gonna love it.
我知道要怎么穿了 保证你会喜欢
All right, I'm waiting. You're spending the night.
好吧 我等着看 你会留下过夜的
You might even spend many nights.
说不定一住好几晚
All right, slow your roll.
行了 悠着点
Hey, can you take a look at this for me?
你能帮我看下这个吗
If this involves curating your naked selfies,
如果是关于整理你的裸体自♥拍♥
I already told you
我早就跟你说过
I think it's weird if you show your butthole.
我觉得你把菊花晒出来太诡异了
It's not naked selfies. Look.
不是裸体自♥拍♥ 你看
You're tweeting. Yeah. It's good for the Kickstarter.
你用推特了 这对众筹有益
@ChickenDom40,
@ChickenDom40
all right, you have 30 followers.
好吧 你有三十位粉丝
That's not much of an expansion, my friend. Sorry.
知名度还不够啊 朋友 抱歉
Oh, you're a beacon of positivity. Thank you.
你说话真是积极啊 谢谢
Okay, no. Sorry, sorry, sorry. No.
不 抱歉 抱歉 不是这意思
I'm glad you're sticking with it. That's good.
我很高兴你坚持了下来 这很棒
You also realize you're asking for Twitter help
你要知道你寻求帮助的这个女人
from the woman who just found out last week
上周才发现自己手♥机♥里
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表