剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
I do have a winning smile.
我的笑容的确招人喜欢
I want to be your boyfriend.
我想做你男友
What do I have to do?
我该怎么办
You want me to go to the top of Twin Peaks and yell it out?
要我登上双子峰之巅喊出对你的爱吗
I'll do it.
我会去的
You're not going to get me up there.
我才不要去那上面呢
Not in these shoes.
穿这鞋绝对不行
I need to hear you say it.
我要你说出来
Agustin...
奥古斯丁
Javier Christober...
哈维尔·克里斯多布
Lanuez...
雷奴埃兹
Will you please be my boyfriend?
你愿意做我男友吗
Yeah?
真的吗
Javier and "Christober" are not my middle names.
我的中间名可不是哈维尔和"克里斯多布"
You sure?
你确定
Fuck.
去他的
These are the kind Dad likes, I think.
这个应该是爸爸喜欢的口味
Dark chocolate with mint.
薄荷味黑巧克力
Very sweet of you to remember that.
你真贴心 竟然还记得
Honey, give Megan time.
宝贝 给梅根点时间
She'll accept Kevin.
她会接受凯文的
I hope so.
但愿如此
I really love him, Mom.
我真的很爱他 妈妈
Are you disappointed in me?
你对我失望吗
No.
不
No, just... confused, I guess.
不 我只是很困惑
I mean, you do... or you did
你现在 至少你过去
love Dad, right?
爱过爸爸 对不对
It wasn't all bullshit?
你和他的爱情不全是扯淡对吗
What?
你是说
The last 40 years of my life?
我过去的四十年生活吗
I'm not proud of all the choices I've made, Patrick,
虽然嫁给你♥爸♥并不让我骄傲 帕特里克
but they were my choices.
但这是我的选择
Not your father's,
不是你♥爸♥的选择
not my parents' choices.
也不是我父母的选择
So no,
因此不
it has not all been bullshit.
我和他之间不全是扯淡
You and Megan are not-- excuse me-- bullshit.
有你和梅根这两个孩子更不是扯淡
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
I have no fucking idea.
我完全没有头绪
Mom?
妈妈
There's my car.
我的车来了
Mom? Well...
妈妈 那个...
See you and Kevin soon. Okay.
改天再见你和凯文 好的
Christmas, I hope. Yeah.
希望圣诞再见 好的
We'll all have such a lovely time.
咱们几个一定会非常开心
I--
我
I want to do this.
我决定了
I want to move in with you,
我想跟你一起搬进来
be with you, and spend Christmas with you here.
和你在一起 一起在这儿过圣诞
Just the two of us.
就咱们两个人
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表