剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Excuse us. Oh, sorry.
借过 抱歉
Hi. I was just trying to
你好 我只是想...
You need to get yourself a fob.
你得配个感应匙
They're "fobulous."
它们可是"极好的"
Come on. Thank you.
进来吧 谢谢
Thieves don't usually bring valuables in.
窃贼通常不会带值钱的东西进来
Unless they're genius thieves.
除非是机智的贼
So you never know.
所以说不准啊
Are you coming? Yes, yeah, thank you.
你要一起上去吗 要 谢谢
Nice and tight.
刚刚挤得下
Oh, wow, you really do need that fob for everything around here.
真是处处都得用感应匙啊
Yeah. Hey, are you moving into that apartment
是啊 你是搬到有屋顶花♥园♥的
with the roof garden?
那套公♥寓♥住吗
Yes. I'm Patrick.
是的 我叫帕特里克
Milo. I had dreams of switching to that place.
我叫麦洛 我超想搬去那套房♥住
Five is so stuffy. I am Jake.
五楼真是太闷了 我叫杰克
Was that your husband I saw earlier
之前那个是你老公吗
with the moving van?
跟搬家车一起来的
No, no, we're not married. Uh, he's just my boyfriend.
不是 我们还没结婚 他是我的男朋友
Oh, great. We'll see you soon.
不错 回见
Welcome to the building.
欢迎搬过来
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll see you--
谢谢你们 相信很快就能再...
Oh God, is that our doorbell? Yeah.
天呐 这是我们家的门铃吗 是的
It's a little Get your cute ass in here, Patrick Murray.
有点 快进来 帕特里克·穆雷
Shoes off.
脱鞋
This is a no-footwear home, okay?
这是无鞋之家 懂吗
Oh, is it now? All right, no shoes. Kiss me.
现在吗 好吧 脱了 亲一个
Oh God, so many boxes.
天呐 好多箱子
Uh, hello, Kevin Costner.
你好啊 凯文·科斯特纳
Pretty cool, isn't it?
超炫酷有没有
It's, um-- here I thought I was moving in with just one Kevin--
我以为我搬来只跟一个凯文住一起
But-- no, it's...
但是... 开玩笑的
You like "Field of Dreams," huh?
你喜欢《梦幻之地》这部电影啊
Like it? I fucking love it. It's the best film ever made.
喜欢 我爱死这部电影了 史上最赞
Really, ever? Don't tell me you don't like "Field of Dreams."
真的吗 别告诉我你不喜欢《梦幻之地》
It's just it's been a while. Has it?
好久之前看的了 是吗
Yeah.
是的
I just realized I don't know your stuff.
我才发现我还不熟悉你的东西
Did my boxes get in okay?
我的箱子都送来了吗
Oh, yeah. The delivery guys--
送来了 顺便说一句
they were hot, by the way--
搬运小哥们都超火♥辣♥
Oh, nice. Really hot.
不错啊 真的很火♥辣♥
They muddled up all of our stuff.
他们把我们的东西弄混了
But I think it's okay,
但我觉得没什么关系
because I've got all your stuff there,
因为我把你的东西都放那了
and all of my stuff is there. Nice.
所有我的东西都在那 干得好
Tada! Oh, amazing.
来一杯 真棒
To moving in and moving on.
为搬入新居以及开始新生活干杯
To both those things.
为这两件事干杯
Cheers. Cheers
干杯 干杯
Oh God, that's good. I know.
天 真好喝 没错
All right.
好吧
You okay?
你没事吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Saying goodbye to Agustin and everything?
跟奥古斯丁说再见 告别过去的生活
I know it's just baby steps. No, I'm good.
我知道这只是第一步 不 我很好
This-- it feels right.
我觉得这么做是对的
I was just telling the guys this morning.
今早我还在跟他们说
They think it's too fast.
他们觉得进展太快了
A little bit. Actually, kind of a lot.
有点 事实上 他们觉得是太快了
They probably think I'm crazy. But...
他们可能觉得我疯了 但是...
Do you think you're crazy? No.
你觉得你疯了吗 没有
Not even a little bit.
一点都没疯
This is gonna sound weird, but ever since my mom
这话听上去有点怪 但自从我妈
completely imploded our family,
彻底把我们家破坏掉
I feel oddly liberated.
说也奇怪 我觉得自♥由♥了
Why?
为什么
I don't have anything to live up to anymore.
我不用再为他们而活了
We get to make up our own...
我们可以自♥由♥自在地...
way.
去生活
Well...
好吧
I am glad that I get to make it with you.
我很高兴能与你一起开始新生活
Come into the bedroom, please.
请跟我去卧室
Look at that view.
看看窗外的风景
I swear when I was a kid, I never thought in a million years
我发誓在我小时候 我从来没想过
I would live somewhere like this,
我会住在这样的房♥子里
above everyone.
比别人家都高
If those fuckers could see me now.
要是那帮贱♥人♥现在能看到我
Wait, can people see in?
等等 别人能看到里面
I hope so. Let's christen the bed.
但愿能 来新床上干第一炮吧
Anyway, wasn't it you who wanted to fuck me against the window?
之前你不是说想把我压在玻璃窗上操吗
That was before they were our actual neighbors.
那会儿还没搬进来呢
I've already programmed in the sleep numbers.
我已经调好床的软硬了
You're at 75, I'm at 96.
你那边是75 我这边是96
Wait, shouldn't we take the plastic cover off first?
等等 先把塑料包装拆了吧
Nah, it'll wipe clean this way.
不 塑料一擦就干净了
Who's that? Is there a way to change that tone?
谁啊 能换个门铃♥声♥吗
Maybe you should get it. It might be important.
你该去开下门 可能是要紧事
It better be.
最好是
Otherwise there's going to be Big Trouble in Little China.
不然别怪我手下不留情
Who was it?
是谁
Jake and Milo.
杰克和麦洛
You met them in the elevator, I hear.
他们说之前在电梯里见过你
Yes, yeah, yeah. What do they want?
对 是的 他们想干什么
They're just having a Christmas drinky thing tonight
他们今晚有个圣诞酒会什么的
and they've invited us.
想请我们去
Do you fancy it?
你想去吗
Well, we've got Agustin's mural thing.
我们还要去奥古斯丁的壁画展呢
Oh, the mural thing, right.
壁画 对
That's tonight, is it? Cool.
今晚是吗 好
Do we have to go to that?
我们非得去吗
It's a fundraiser for the shelter, scroogey.
那是给庇护所的募捐会 小气鬼
Yes, we have to go.
当然 非得去
Ah, well, if it's a fundraiser, we should definitely go.
如果是募捐 我们当然得去
We can just have a drink with Jake and Milo another time.
以后再跟杰克和麦洛喝酒好了
All right, well, maybe we can stop by
好吧 那么我们出门的时候
for a quick drink on the way out,
顺便去他们那儿喝一杯吧
If you want.
如果你想
Good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Because I already said yes.
因为我已经答应他们了
Now, come on, quick. Fuck-me-in-the-butt time
现在赶快 来操♥我♥
before someone else rings that fucking bell.
省得又有人按门铃
So, you guys doing all right?
你们还好吗
Yeah, yeah. We just...
是啊 我们才...
Hey, man!
兄弟
What is up? How you doin'?
你好啊 你好
Good to see you, man.
见到你真好 兄弟
You too. I hope I didn't pull you away from anything too important.
我也是 希望没打扰到你
Oh, no, I'm in my sixth meeting this week
没有 我在开这周的第六场会
on fuckin' Google buses.
什么他妈谷歌♥巴士的
Oh, shit. All right, I'm good to get away. Don't worry about it.
真惨 巴不得能溜出来 别担心
Okay. I was just here getting some permits for the new place.
好 我来这是给新店申请许可来的
So I thought I'd see if you were around.
所以想看看你在不在
Dude, she misses you too.
老兄 她也很想你
Okay? All right, let's just cut to it.
好吗 咱们直奔主题吧
Please join me.
坐吧
Is she ever going to talk to me again?
她还准备跟我说话吗
Well, you know, she's working through it.
你知道的 她还没缓过来
I need for something to happen.
我得想点办法
She keeps cleaning shit.
她一直在打扫之类的
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表