剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Patrick. Hey, patrick.
帕特里克 帕特里克
We are kinda drunk.
我俩有点喝多了
Oh boy. So drunk.
这下糟了 醉得一塌糊涂
Like inappropriate-for-a-work-party drunk.
醉得来已经无法参加工作聚会
Like, stop me if I start doing cartwheels.
我要是开始翻跟斗 拦住我
It's kinda my thing when I'm wasted.
我一般喝醉了就爱这么干
I think I remember that from the christmas party. Yes.
我记得去年圣诞派对你这么干过 对
How long do you guys think this is gonna go?
你觉得这派对还要搞多久
David Beckham is beckoning us.
大卫·贝克汉姆在召唤我们了
I can't believe that he gets to take credit
这游戏他都没怎么出力
for a game that he barely worked on.
真不敢相信 他竟抢了所有功劳
Uh, hello, hello, hello.
大家好 大家好
As you know, I'm not normally one for speeches,
众所周知 我这人不爱发表讲话
but, uh, it has to be said,
但不得不说
15 million units in less than a month
不到一个月 销量就达到一千五百万
is bloody brilliant!
太赞了
And it must be celebrated. It must.
必须庆祝一番 必须的
So, to you.
所以敬你们[你]
To most dangerous games.
敬最危险的游戏
Where are you going? The party's just getting started.
派对才刚开始 你要去哪儿
Mind if cut out early?
我能先闪吗
You don't need me for anything anymore, do you?
你不再需要我了 对吧
Well, that's a pretty loaded question.
这问题可别有用意啊
For work purposes. You don't need me to stay, right?
我是说工作上 你不需要我留下吧
No, of course not. Today's completely extracurricular--
不需要 今天主要就是娱乐...
Awesome. Thank you.
太棒了 谢了
Patrick.
帕特里克
Jesus.
天呐
This is unbearable.
我受不了了
How are you not a wreck?
你怎么像没事人似的
I haven't been able to sleep all week.
我都失眠一周了
Maybe you should take something for that.
也许你该吃点安♥眠♥药♥
Oh. I see. Right.
明白了 好
So that's how this is going to be, is it?
我们的关系也就这样了 是吧
What do you want me to say? I don't know. Patrick.
你想让我说什么 不知道 帕特里克
I didn't think it would be this easy for you.
我以为你心里会很不好受
It's not that it's easy for me. You chose jon.
没什么好受不好受的 你选了乔恩
That's it. End of story.
就这样 结束了
We're both grownups, okay?
我们都是成年人了 好吗
We don't have to make a big deal about it.
别小题大做了
I think it's actually kind of a relief. No more sneaking around.
我感觉如释重负 不用再偷偷摸摸
No more pretending that we're not together.
假装我们没在一起
No more lies or secrets or stress.
不再有谎言 秘密与压力
It's good.
挺好的
And no one got hurt.
而且没人因此受伤
It'll be fine, Kevin.
会没事的 凯文
"Anyone with a driver's license
"谁有驾照
wanna help me pick up a truck?"
能帮我把卡车开回来"
Is it safe? What do you mean?
我可以进来了吗 什么意思
You do know I can always tell
你又不是不知道
when you're spanking the monkey, right?
你每次撸管 我都能察觉到
Oh god. I was using headphones.
天呐 我明明都用耳机了
And your silence speaks volumes.
你的安静 胜过千言万语
okay.
好吧
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Uh, Richie needs help with something.
去帮里奇做点事
Excuse me?
你说啥
He needs someone with a license to drive a truck for him.
他需要一个有驾照的人帮他开卡车
And you just happened to volunteer?
这么巧 你主动请缨了
Yes, I just happened to volunteer.
是啊 就是这么巧
I'm sorry. Do you have an opinion about that?
不好意思 你有意见吗
I'm sorry. No, it's super cool.
不好意思 没有意见 很棒
I think it's so smart that you and Richie
你和凯文刚分手才几个星期
are trying to get back together
就又想跟里奇重归于好
mere weeks after kevin. That's not what I'm doing.
简直太"明智"了 我没想这么干
Okay. You sure about that? Yes, I'm sure.
是吗 你确定吗 是 确定
Just, honestly, Paddy, please,
老实说 小帕 拜托
Don't let this be a rebound thing.
别急着找备胎
Especially not with Richie now that he's with Brady.
特别是找里奇 他现在有布雷迪了
Listen, this is not a rebound thing.
听着 我没在找备胎
I just miss being friends with him and hanging out. That's all.
我只想和他做回朋友 没事聚聚而已
Just please be careful, okay?
拜托你谨慎一些 好吗
If you're not going to work today,
你要是今天不上班
will you please clean the bathroom?
拜托你能打扫一下卫生间吗
Your furballs are making me dry heave
每次洗澡看见你掉在地上的毛
every time I take a shower.
都让我一阵恶心
Hey, how you doing? Uh, are you at work?
你好吗 在工作吗
What are you doing here, Sammi?
你在这儿干嘛 萨米
You know we got the common room for that.
你可以去公共休息室画吧
It's too loud in there.
那里太吵了
What are you doing here? You don't work today.
你来干嘛 你今天又不上班
I'm still catching up.
还有很多活要赶
Is Eddie around?
埃迪在吗
You mean your boyfriend?
你说你男朋友吗
Is that why you came in?
你是来找他的吗
Where is he?
他在哪
He's home, sick.
他病了 在家
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
I don't know. He just gets sick sometimes.
不知道 他时不时就会生病
You know you can just do it online now.
你知道吗 现在网上就能搞定了
Well, that's the thing, it expires after three months
没错 但三个月后就过期了
And I hate going to the DMV.
而且我不喜欢去车管局
Well, yeah. Seventh level of hell.
也对 都说那是第七层地狱
Exactly.
就是
So we'll take the BART there and then we'll drive back.
我们坐捷运过去 开车回来
Yeah, I'm excited. I've never driven an ice cream truck before.
好 我挺期待的 我还没开过冰淇淋车呢
And you're sure you can drive stick?
你确定开得了手动挡
Can I ever.
啥时候不能
sorry. It was a bad joke.
抱歉 这个笑话太冷
What are you gonna do with it?
你要拿这车干嘛
Is it gonna be like your mobile salon?
移♥动♥理发车吗
Uh, we're selling it, actually.
其实我们要把它卖♥♥了
You know, that's not really a bad idea.
移♥动♥理发车的主意不错
You could drive around the Mission cutting hair.
你可以在教会区转悠着剪头发
No, me and my cousin have this little side thing
不 这是我和表姐的副业
Where we take junk trucks and sell them for a profit.
我们回收破旧卡车 然后卖♥♥掉赚钱
Oh, you flip 'em. Yeah, exactly.
转手生意 没错
This one we're selling to some hipster fuckers
有几个蠢货嬉皮士要买♥♥这辆车
who are gonna sell shrimp meatballs out of it.
要拿来卖♥♥虾仁肉丸
Doesn't that sound so stupid? Yeah, shrimp meatballs?
这听起来很蠢吧 对啊 虾仁肉丸
But, I'm not gonna lie,
但说实话
actual meatballs sound kinda good right now.
肉丸听起来蛮不错的
you want to stop and eat?
你想停下来先吃点东西吗
Uh, no.
不用了
Remember this place? Yeah.
记得这地方吗 记得
Thanks again for doing this.
再次感谢你来帮我忙
Please. It's what friends do.
不用 这是朋友该做的
Right?
对吧
Also, I didn't really feel like being at work today.
另外 我今天也不太想工作
Plus, I have ulterior motives.
其实 我还有其他目的
I wanna see where you grew up.
我想看看你长大的地方
Okay, so now I'm getting an image of you on a BMX
我猜你小时候应该经常骑着自行车
riding around the block. Is that right?
在这附近转悠 对吧
I never had a bike.
我小时候没有自行车
I did have a badass skateboard though.
但我有一块超酷的滑板
Oh, no way. That is so cool,
滑板超拉风啊
And so the opposite of me. I was so not cool.
我就不是这样 我超怂
I spent an entire year riding around on my sister's old bike.
我有一整年骑的都是姐姐的旧单车
Was it pink?
是粉红色的吗
No, it was not pink.
当然不是
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表