剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
No, listen, when Ceci told me
不 听着 当赛西告诉我
about how you borrowed the money for that suit--
你买♥♥那套西装借了一笔钱
Fuck that mouth of hers. She is not getting that money.
她嘴巴真大 不还她钱了
No, no, no. It just reminded me
别 别 只是让我记起
how fucking sweet and amazing you were,
你过去多么体贴
Not just that day,
不只那一天
but the entire time we were together.
我们在一起的日子都是
This is not a good idea, Patrick.
你别这样 帕特里克
No, listen.
你听我说
That night that we were standing in front of my apartment,
那晚我们站在我公♥寓♥门口
I just...
我只是...
I need you to know
得让你知道
that it wasn't because I didn't like you enough,
不是因为我不够喜欢你
and it wasn't because
也不是因为
I couldn't imagine us together in the future.
我想象不到咱俩的未来
It's just that when you asked me if I was ready...
只是当你问我 我有没有准备好...
It was a complicated night.
那晚说来话长
What do you mean? It was just very...
你想说什么 那晚真的...
Very what? Fucked up and confusing.
真的怎么 混乱 让人困惑
Okay? I didn't know what was happening with us,
我不知道我俩怎么了
And...
而且
I was at work right before I saw you,
见你之前我刚下班
And Kevin and me, we...
我和凯文 我们...
Hooked up.
搞上了
Yeah, but I need you to know
没错 我得让你知道
that it's nothing that ever happened before...
以前没发生过这些事...
I fucking knew it. And it's not something that I planned.
我他妈就知道 发生这种事 我也不想
I'm not trying to make an excuse
我不是想找借口
or say that it didn't mean anything because obviously...
也不想说这不算什么 因为这显然...
I just wanted to say that I'm...
我只想说我...
Sorry, okay? I never apologized--
对不起 我从没道过歉...
You got drumsticks?
有卖♥♥巧克力果仁冰淇淋吗
What? Drumsticks. I want drumsticks.
什么 我要巧克力果仁冰淇淋
Get out of here, kid.
快滚 小孩
You're not gonna
你不会想
punch me in the face now, are you?
朝我脸上来一拳吧
Or make me walk home?
还是让我走回家
Let's just go back to the city.
回城吧
That's all you're gonna say?
你没别的想说吗
It's in the past.
都过去了
And, yeah, it doesn't feel great, but I mean...
我确实不爽 但我觉得...
You had something with Kevin, right?
你和凯文本来就有感觉 对吧
And I'm with Brady now,
我现在和布雷迪在一起
and I like him.
我喜欢他
The truth is...
其实...
despite you being a...
虽然你是个
pinche puto hijo de su madre,
王八蛋前任
I would be very sad if you weren't in my life any more.
但如果生命里不再有你 我也会伤心
Me too.
我也是
So does that mean we're friends?
意思是我们还能做朋友吗
We'll try to be.
尽量吧
I'll take friends.
做朋友也行吧
Wait! I want my drumstick!
慢着 我要巧克力果仁冰淇淋
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表