剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
That is so intense. Yeah, that's a little intense.
太剑拔弩张了 是的 这话有点儿过
You know what's less intense?
你知道如何能放松些吗
Sonny and Cher Karaoke duet.
索尼和雪儿来个卡拉OK合唱
Right? Inside, I got a Karaoke machine!
对吧 我在里面放了台卡拉OK机
Karaoke! That sounds awful.
卡拉OK 听起来好可怕
I need shots. Go in and get a drink,
我得喝几杯 进去拿杯喝的
and then sign up, though. I'm trying to avoid party conflict
然后报名 我这是为了避免
with people fighting over who goes next.
大家为了谁下一个唱歌♥而吵起来
Ding-dong!
叮咚
Love you, Cher.
爱你 雪儿
Love you, HeMan. Look at that ass!
爱你 希曼 瞧那翘臀
Hey, what do you think of Dom'sJuicyChicken.Tumblr.Com?
你觉得我的轻博客叫"多姆的多汁鸡肉"怎样
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我压根儿不明白你在说什么
My God, I spent $200 on that Karaoke machine
老天 我花了二百块弄来的卡拉OK机
and no one is singing.
竟然没人去唱
What? The Karaoke machine.
什么 卡拉OK机
I thought it would be, you know, a good party thing.
我原以为那是聚会助兴必备呢
Seriously? I want people to have fun.
没开玩笑 我想让大家开心
People are having fun. You're not having fun.
大家都很开心 只是你不开心
No, I am having plenty of fun.
没有 我超开心的
Okay, Clarissa Dalloway. Lay off on the booze, okay?
好了 克拉丽莎·达洛维 少喝几杯行吗
You smell like my tía Stella.
你闻着就像我的斯特拉姨妈
Who's Clarissa Dalloway?
谁是克拉丽莎·达洛维
Well, who's tía Stella? One person.
谁是斯特拉姨妈 就一个人
I've got one person on this list. Oh my goodness!
这张单子上就一个人 我的女神
Right, cutie.
可爱吧宝贝
Girl, what you supposed to be? The chlamydia fairy?
妹子你扮的谁 性病小仙子吗
What? Are you Hagrid from "Harry Potter"?
什么 你是《哈利波特》里那个海格吗
Bilbo Baggins, motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我是比尔博·巴金斯
Shit. You look good.
我去 扮相不错
Thanks. So do you. Thank you.
谢谢 你也是 谢谢
Uh, Patrick, this is James.
帕特里克 这位是詹姆士
James, Patrick. Hi.
詹姆士 这是帕特里克 你好
James thinks you're adorable, and you're both single.
詹姆士觉得你很可爱 你俩都是单身
So you guys should discuss this while we go get drinks.
所以你们俩好好聊聊 我们去喝点东西
Okay. All right.
好的 没问题
Okay. Well you just the drinks are that way.
好的 喝东西往那边走
Bilbo Faggins, looking cute!
比尔博·"基"金斯 好可爱
Sorry about that. Eddie's a lot.
不好意思 埃迪太多事了
Yeah. You're, uh, you're, uh...
可不 你扮的是...
Link from Legend of Zelda, right?
《塞尔达传说》里的林克对吗
Uh, Legolas.
是莱格拉斯
We had this whole Lord of the Cockrings thing going,
我们都扮成了《魔鸡♥巴♥戒》里的角色
but everyone got lost and... So like the movie?
但大家都迷失了 跟电影情节一样
Yeah, I guess so. Will you excuse me for a second?
没错 我想是这样的 稍等我片刻
Sure.
没问题
Yes! This is the best Gordon Freeman costume I've ever seen!
这是我见过最逼真的戈登·弗里曼戏服了
Thanks. You... you made this?
谢谢 你自己做的吗
Uh, most of it, yeah. Uh... Hey! Guess who I am?
大部分吧 各位 猜猜我是谁
Um, shot in the dark, I'm gonna say Carrie.
随便瞎猜下 我猜是嘉莉
See, bitch?
看到没 贱♥人♥
I told her people would think she's an angry tampon,
我说大家会觉得她是条愤怒的卫生巾
and I stand by that.
我现在还觉得是
I'm gonna make us drinks. Do you like whiskey?
我去给大家倒酒喝吧 你喜欢威士忌吗
I like whiskey.
我喜欢威士忌
I know you like whiskey. You like anything. Yes, I do.
我知道你也喜欢 你什么都喜欢 没错
BRB! Okay.
马上回来哦 好
They're a little intense when they get together.
他俩一凑到一起就喜欢撕逼
Yeah, he's got a lot of energy.
是啊 他好活跃
Be nice. What?
别毒舌 什么
He's all revved up.
他之所以兴奋
His article just went viral this week, so... Oh, that's exciting.
是因为他的文章这周特别火 真不错
Yeah, he's the youngest writer at "SF Weekly"
是的 他是《旧金山周刊》阅读量排名里
to get that many views.
最年轻的作家
Wow, that's a real... that's a real accomplishment.
那真是...真是大成就啊
I'm serious, I'm serious. I'm really-- I'm happy that you came,
我没开玩笑 我很高兴你来了
and I'm happy that you brought Brady.
还带了布拉迪
Thanks. He's a lot of fun. Yeah, definitely.
谢谢 他很有趣 是啊
I mean, he's not as much fun as me, but...
虽然没我有趣 但是...
He's way more fun than you.
他比你有趣多了
Wait, seriously? I thought... Who's thirsty?
等等 真的吗 我以为 谁想喝呀
Okay, thank you!
谢谢
Alright, Cheers. Cheers.
好了 干杯 干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Fuck! You two are so cute.
操 你俩太他妈配啊
I'm serious, you guys are like "Put A Ring On It" cute.
真的 你俩简直是"快结婚吧"那种配
Hold on, hold on. Will you hold this? Okay.
等等 能帮我拿下吗 好的
Oh my god. All right, do some sweet shit.
天啊 好 来腻歪一下
Come on. Yeah. Make it real cute, real cute.
来嘛 要腻歪到死那种
Okay, last one, last one. Okay, alright.
最后一张了 好吧
Okay. All right, all right. One more. Selfie, selfie.
好了 好嘛 再来张自♥拍♥吧
So basically I just make sure
所以基本上我就是确保
that the applicants have their paperwork in order.
申请者们按顺序整理好了材料
It's not a lot of fun, but it pays pretty well.
挺枯燥的 但是报酬不错
I heard you Listen, I gotta go, um... check on the chips.
我听说你 我得去看看薯片还有没
I'll see you.
回见吧
You know, I thought it was really important to push for,
我真的觉得尽力争取很重要
because it's a kind of homophobia that's hard to clock,
因为这是一种很难注意到的恐同行为
but it's sex shame.
是性别耻辱
If there's a pill that can prevent HIV,
如果有能预防艾滋的药
everyone should take it.
每个人都该吃
Believe me, I would've been the first in line.
相信我 我绝对要第一个吃
Yeah, but taking a pill just so you can fuck? I mean...
对 方便你去乱搞吗 有点...
Yeah, it's like birth control, actually.
实际上像是避孕
It's not really the same.
不算一样吧
In the same way that birth control liberates women,
就像避孕解放女性一样
PrEP can liberate gay men. Yeah.
暴露预防可以解放同志 没错
How does having unprotected sex liberate anyone?
进行无措施性♥爱♥怎么就能解放人了
Right? I mean, what's so bad about using condoms?
不是吗 戴套有什么不好的
Well, you're actually supposed to
实际上就算暴露预防了
continue using condoms while on PrEP.
还是应该戴套子的
Okay, but the thing about using condoms is
是 但戴套的用处在于
the only reason people use condoms
人们用避孕套的唯一理由
is 'cause they have a fear of dying of HIV.
是因为怕自己死于艾滋病
Well, you can't die from HIV. I mean, we know that.
得艾滋死不了人 我们都知道
I know you can't die of HIV.
我知道得艾滋死不了人
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm... trying to say,
我的意思不是那个 我想说的...
is that someone who doesn't even have HIV,
是一个没得艾滋病
and isn't even taking PrEP, shouldn't
也不暴露预防的人 或许
probably be telling people I do take PrEP.
不该教育别人... 我预防啊
What?
什么
The article's called "Why I Take PrEP."
那文章就叫《我为什么暴露预防》
I don't think you have to read the article, per se,
没必要亲自读那文章
to get what the point is.
才能明白你意思吧
Which is what?
我什么意思
Okay! Well, you know a party's really awesome
好了 当大家开始说艾滋病
when everyone starts to talk about AIDS.
这个派对绝对是办成功了
As fun as this is for me,
虽然我玩得很尽兴
I'm gonna go to the bathroom right now
但我现在要去洗手间
and jerk off to feline leukemia.
对着猫白血病撸一发了
What's feline leukemia? It's pussy cancer.
什么猫白血病 猫[逼]的一种癌症
Well said, Doris. Thank you. I wanna educate.
精彩 桃丽丝 谢谢 科普一下嘛
Don't go to The EndUp.
别去竖立酒吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean I want you to spend the night with me.
我想说今晚你和我一起过
Honey, I'm not a snuggler.
亲 我不是依偎型暖男
Okay, we don't gotta snuggle.
咱不用相互依偎
I'll build a pillow wall between us.
我用枕头把咱俩隔开
Agustin, I told you, okay,
奥古斯丁 我说过了
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表