剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
No, look, it's those little red bumps right there.
不 你看 这里有小红肿块
No, it's I hope it's not bed bugs.
不 只是 希望不是床虱
I see it, but it's not bed bugs,
我看到了 但这不是床虱
I think it's just from scratching.
我觉得只是抓伤
Leave it alone. Stop touching it.
别管 不要摸
It wasn't there this morning, you know?
今早还没有 知道吗
We went to that hotel and then did whatever,
我们去旅馆然后做了该做的事
and then we played Top Trumps on the F line and then--
之后在F路车上玩顶级王牌
Top Trumps? Is that like bumping donuts for tops?
顶级王牌 小攻的摩擦甜甜圈吗
No, it's a British card game he wanted me to play.
不 是他想让我玩的英国卡牌游戏
It was actually really sweet.
其实还挺有趣
It's definitely not AIDS, right?
不会是艾滋吧
Oh, come on, you make everything about AIDS.
得了吧 你什么都想到艾滋
I do not make everything about AIDS.
我没有什么都想到艾滋
Oh, remember gay Channing Tatum?
记得基佬版查宁·塔图姆[美国演员]吗
Well, that was different. That was a legitimate AIDS situation.
那不一样 他那样没办法不得艾滋
I had just had my wisdom
我刚拔了智齿
teeth pulled out and it was totally possible
所以完全有可能
that my gums hadn't healed before I blew him.
我帮他口♥交♥时伤口还没愈合
Was that before or after the time
你帮他口♥交♥是
your asshole was so tight it sucked the condom off that guy's dick?
在你的小紧菊把他的套夹掉之前还是之后
That really happened! Really?
还真的夹掉了 真的吗
Yes.
真的
Listen, have another margarita and enjoy the evening.
听着 再喝杯玛格丽塔 好好享受今晚吧
Your AIDS crisis is over.
你的艾滋危机结束了
You're probably right. I'm crazy.
说的没错 我瞎想了
Maybe it's just a spider bite? Maybe.
可能只是蜘蛛咬的 可能吧
Here we go.
干杯
Oh, god!
天呐
Ah! Another round! No, I can't do another.
再喝一轮 不 我喝不了了
I'm not paying for this one.
这轮我不付钱
Why don't you get it? Okay.
要不你付钱吧 行
As soon as I get a job, I'll get another round,
我一找到工作就再买♥♥一轮
and I'll get you a new haircut. Huh? How does that sound?
再帮你弄个新发型 怎么样
You know, why don't I get you a job at the hospital.
要不我帮你在医院找份工作
But you'd have to change some catheters,
让你换导尿管
which actually I think would be perfect for you,
我觉得非常适合你
it would be so real and gritty and help inspire
这工作异常真实 并且需要勇气
your next new body of work. How about that?
可以为你新的作品提供灵感 怎么样
My art practice is over, so No! Oh, no!
我的艺术生涯完蛋了 不 不
Don't do that to the world! How cruel!
不要这样对这个世界 太残忍♥了
Fuck you, Hagsville.
操♥你♥妈♥ 老腐女
You did not just call me a hag, fag!
你刚叫我老腐女吗 死基佬
I actually did. Did you really?
没错 你真叫了
Enough with the hags and fags.
别再说腐女和基佬了
Unbelievable! Is everything okay over here?
难以置信 这里还好吗
Oh, yes. Oh, no, we're good,
很好 我们没事
Thank you for checking. We're having a heart circle.
谢谢你关心 我们在玩真心话
We're just, you know,
我们只是
we're sharing and being honest with each other.
分享秘密 互相说真心话
Oh, it's very healing. You guys are using shots of tequila?
非常治愈 你们喝龙舌兰放松吗
Yeah. How'd that work out?
没错 效果怎么样
I've been unburdened. I feel fantastic.
我压力全无 感觉很棒
Have we met before?
我们见过吗
Um, at the Symphony Gala maybe?
好像是在交响乐晚会上
Uh, yeah, maybe.
可能吧
Oh, that's totally possible.
完全有可能
How funny, you know, I actually do, yes.
有意思 是见过 没错
Yeah. Hi.
是吧 你好
Hi. Malik. Hi, there. Hi, I'm Doris.
我叫马利克 你好 我是桃丽丝
She's just so rude sometimes.
她有时候很没礼貌
I know, she always just says the
我知道 她经常
first unfiltered thing that pops into her head,
想到什么就说出来
which, by the way, is usually wrong.
所以经常说错话
Oh, I know! Like the thing she said about me and Kevin, right?
我知道 就像她评价我和凯文 是吧
Technically, we are not actually having an affair.
严格说来 其实这不算是劈腿
Yeah, but you are. Technically it is an affair--
不 其实你们就是劈腿
No, technically he is having an affair. Not me.
不 劈腿的是他 不是我
I don't think that's exactly true, Paddy.
你这么说不对 小帕
No, that's completely true. And also, by the way,
不 我没劈腿 而且
this has nothing to do with my mom. What?
我也没受我妈的影响 什么
What you said before about Kevin and my mom.
你之前说凯文和我妈
Oh, that. I mean, maybe just a little bit.
那个啊 我只是觉得有些影响
No, no, no, no, no, it's not like that anymore.
不 不 已经不是你想的那样了
I genuinely, really, actually like him.
我完全发自内心地喜欢他
Which, honestly, it seems like it's making everything even worse.
但其实这让一切更加糟糕
And, truly, I also think that that is why the word affair
这就是为什么我觉得劈腿这个词
is starting to feel kind of shitty to me.
让我觉得非常不爽
Fuck, maybe Doris is right.
靠 桃丽丝可能没错
I don't know what I'm doing right now.
我不知道自己在干什么
Can you please tell me what to do?
你能告诉我 我该怎么办吗
I'm sorry, Paddy. I love you, I adore you,
抱歉 小帕 我爱你 我很爱你
but I can't go on one of your spirals right now.
但我现在不想继续聊你的狗血
Oh, no, come on. I just need to talk it out. No, not tonight.
不 我需要倒苦水 不 今晚不行
No, I wanna find Eddie and dance with some bears.
不 我想找埃迪 和一群壮熊跳舞
Find who? From the Russian River.
找谁 上次俄♥罗♥斯♥河那个
Love you long time.
永远爱你
Are you sure you should be going out tonight?
你确定你今晚要出去玩吗
Yes.
确定
Hello. Would you like to get tested?
你好 要不要做个检查
Would you like to get tested?
检查一下吧
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是
I'm good. Yeah. Thank you.
我很好 不用了 谢谢
Sure.
不谢
I love your shirt. Thank you.
我喜欢你的衬衫 谢谢
Hey! Remember me? Have you seen Eddie?
还记得我吗 你看到埃迪没
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god.
天
Nobody important?
没有要紧事吧
No, Patrick's having a meltdown tonight.
没 就是帕特里克今天挺崩溃的
You just gotta let him cycle out.
这事只能靠他自己慢慢解决
The more he-- You tell him he's okay,
你越是跟他说没事
the more he finds reasons that you're wrong.
他越是找理由证明你错了
That thing with his boss?
是跟他老板乱搞那事吗
Yeah. No, I'm good.
是 我不喝了
Yeah, he has a little rash.
他身上起了红疹
And he's convinced that he has AIDS.
他认为自己得了艾滋病
I have a good dermatologist.
我认识个很棒的皮肤科医生
That doesn't offend you, irrational AIDS panic?
你不觉得生气吗 无缘无故的艾滋恐慌
No, sir.
不觉得
Jesus, Jack can talk. I'm exhausted.
老天 杰克真能说 我累死了
Oh, and he wants to know everything about where you're at.
他还想知道你的确切想法
Your window. I said, "Jack,
窗户什么的 我跟他说"杰克
why don't you just ask him yourself?"
你干嘛不自己问他"
Do you miss him? Who?
你想他吗 谁
Brian. I saw your photo album at the house.
布雷恩 我看了你的相册
He was very handsome.
他真帅啊
Of course I miss him.
我当然想他
You guys, um,
你们
you guys remember to turn off the hot water heater?
你们记得关热水器了吧
Uh, yeah.
关了
Set the alarm?
警报设了吗
Yes. We went through the entire checklist, twice.
设了 我们检查了两遍呢
Fuck anyone?
干了吗
Are we really talking about this?
你真想知道吗
Well, yeah, why not?
当然 为什么不呢
I mean, if we're going to be open,
如果我们要坦诚相待
there's no space for jealousy. We-- we talked about this.
彼此间就不该吃醋 说好了的嘛
I just, I didn't know we were going into specifics.
我只是没想到你连细节都不放过
Oh, okay.
是吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表