剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Your breath is terrible.
你好大的口气
Go back to sleep. Oh my God.
继续睡吧 天呐
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
All right.
加点这个
Okay.
好了
Wake up, sleepy--
起床吧 小懒虫
Shit! Oh my God!
操 我的妈呀
Just-- just go back to bed.
继...继续睡吧
Is it another earthquake?
又地震了吗
No no, me and my stupid butterfingers.
不是 是我 我真是笨手笨脚的
Are you making me breakfast in bed, Patrick Murray?
你要为我准备床上早餐吗 帕特里克·穆雷
Yeah, I was trying to, yeah.
是啊 我是这么想来着
Just leave it. Don't cut yourself.
放着吧 别把自己割伤了
I even made a special trip to get goji berries.
我特地去买♥♥的枸杞
Patrick, please come on. We'll tidy that up later.
帕特里克 快过来 我们等会一起收拾
Just come back to bed.
快回床上来
Okay. Oh God. That's so sweet.
好吧 天呐 你真贴心
Oh God, I got granola on my feet.
天呐 麦片粘我脚上了
Don't need breakfast in bed. You in bed is enough.
我不用在床上吃早餐 床上有你就够了
Minty fresh. Of course.
刷过牙了啊 那当然
You're really excited about tomorrow.
你真的很期待明天的活动
I am. I am.
没错
Do you think that that fantasy bisexual
你觉得那个从奥斯丁来的
Goth princess from Austin will be there?
梦幻哥特风的双性恋公主会去吗
She's at every Gaymerx,
她每届游戏基年华都会去
and she always has the coolest stuff.
而且总带来最炫的产品
Does she? Yeah, the best.
是吗 真的 棒极了
But will she have Otters Battling Banjee Boys?
她会展示《小毛男大战拉丁伪直》吗
That's the thing.
这才是关键
I hope not.
希望不会
Well, if she does, we're screwed.
要是她展示了 我们就完了
No, are you kidding?
不 你开玩笑吧
We're so going to be the hit of the conference.
我们会在展览会上大放异彩的
You think so? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
We're taking gay-related apps to the next level.
我们将把基佬游戏带向新高度
I'm seeing like the cover of "Time" magazine.
《时代》杂♥志♥的封面在向我们招手
That's if it actually works.
说得跟真的一样
I don't even think it can stand alone as it is.
我不觉得它会独一无二
I hate putting something out in the world that isn't perfect.
我讨厌发布不完美的作品
Well, it's close enough, okay,
这个游戏已经近乎完美了
and I'm not waiting another year for this to come around.
我不想再等一年发布
We're doing it.
今年就干
Okay. Well, I'm excited as well.
好吧 我心里也很激动
Clearly, yeah, you're excited.
显而易见 你的确很鸡冻
Do you, uh, ever wear pants?
你在家...穿过裤子吗
How long are you staying here again?
这次你又要在这住多久
Oh, are you tired of me already?
你已经嫌我烦了
Oh, I'm this close to calling INS.
我就差给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥了
Morning.
早上好
Okay, two weeks, you guys are now sharing clothes, huh?
在一起才两周 你们俩就合穿衣服了
What? It's cute,
怎么了 这衣服很可爱
And I haven't done my laundry in weeks.
而且我已经好几周没洗衣服了
Yeah, it's a choice.
好眼光
What?
怎么了
If it looks stupid, I'm gonna change it.
要是穿这个太蠢了 我就去换
It's fine.
还行吧
Fine?
还行
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Okay, this is that moment
这种时候
when daddy's about to hit mommy at the dinner table,
爸爸马上要在餐桌上打妈妈了
so I'm gonna go ahead and excuse myself.
所以抱歉我得先走一步了
The whole point of having a boyfriend who's the same size as you is
有个跟你同样尺寸的男朋友的意义在于
so you can double your wardrobe.
两人可以换衣服穿
I wear that to work a lot.
这件衣服我经常穿去上班
Oh, come on. We work at MDG,
得了吧 我们在MDG工作
not VOGUE.
又不是在《VOGUE》杂♥志♥社
This isn't the "Devil Wears Dog" shirt.
这衣服又不会让我变成《穿狗狗毛衣的恶魔》
Patrick, we talked about doing this a certain way.
帕特里克 我们说过要一步步处理这件事
Doing what?
怎么做
First we tell people that I've broken up with Jon,
首先 我告诉大家我跟乔恩分手了
and then we allow a courtesy gap.
然后我们得保持礼节性的距离
Oh God, the courtesy gap was a real thing?
天呐 真有礼节性距离这种东西
Um, yeah.
有啊
When Brad broke up with Jennifer,
布拉德跟詹妮弗分手的时候
he didn't want people to know
他不想让人们知道
he was fucking Angelina straightaway.
他早就跟安吉丽娜搞上了
There was a courtesy gap.
他们之间保持了礼节性的距离
All right, well, I was always team Jen, so. All right.
好吧 我一直力挺詹妮弗 好吧
Oh God, you don't think people are gonna be team Jon, do you?
天呐 大家不会都力挺乔恩吧 对吗
I'm just trying to be sensitive about this.
我只想谨慎对待这件事
And I totally get that,
我明白的
but didn't we also talk about taking baby steps?
但我们是不是也该聊聊如何迈出第一步呢
I mean, so far we've just been cloistered
目前为止 我们就像尼姑一样与世隔绝
in my room like gay nuns.
整天待在我房♥间里
Gay nuns who have a lot of sex
大操特操
and eat a lot of pizza.
还大吃特吃披萨的尼姑
That's very true, but...
非常正确 但是...
that doesn't feel like moving forward.
那不像是向前进
Right?
对不对
We've established a tension that... Doesn't have a payoff.
我们创建的紧张环境... 没起作用
So we've found that we lose most users at this point...
所以我们发现许多玩家在这里放弃了
Because the gameplay falters here.
因为此处可玩性大大降低
You guys have got to stop finishing each other's sentences.
求你们两个别再接对方的话了
It's called teamwork, Owen.
这叫团队合作 欧文
Isn't it fun to be on a great team?
融洽的团队合作不好吗
I mean I guess, but I-- I think it's a little weird
大概吧 但我觉得你俩
that you guys even buy the same sweater.
连毛衣都买♥♥一样的也太奇怪了
Right? Yeah.
对吗 是的
I didn't buy this sweater.
我没买♥♥这毛衣
No.
对
That is my sweater.
是我的毛衣
Yeah, he said I could borrow it
对 他说我能借来穿
as long as I promised not to spill anything on it.
只要不洒东西上去就好
Yeah, butterfingers here spilled goji berries
对 这位笨手笨脚先生早上
and yogurt all over his floor this morning.
在家里洒了一地枸杞和酸奶
Wait. Why were you at his house so early in the morning?
等等 你怎么会一大早在他家
Because he-- he stayed over.
因为他...留宿的
Li-- like in your bed?
留在你床上吗
Yeah.
对
Because you guys are a thing now?
因为你们现在在一起了吗
Um, yeah, that's one way of putting it.
是 可以这么说
Uh, so Jon's totally out of the picture now?
所以已经没乔恩事了吗
Because he was supposed to work on my sciatica.
因为他还得帮我治坐骨神经痛呢
Hey, dude, I can't get a heads-up?
老兄 都不先跟我通个气吗
A heads-up about what?
通什么气
We've sat next to each other for how long?
我们坐一起多久了
Owen.
欧文
Okay, if we can move on, that would be really great.
好了 我们还是继续开会吧
Yeah, we're good.
好 没事了
Good. Because we're all adults here. It's really no big deal.
很好 大家都是成年人 没什么奇怪的
Yeah, I just hope it won't impact our company culture
对 我只是希望不会影响公♥司♥文化的
of fairness and that
公平公正 还有
heterosexuals won't be discriminated against.
异性恋不会被歧视
Of course, Meredith.
当然 梅瑞狄斯
Um, absolutely.
绝对的
I think Owen was really pissed I didn't tell him.
我觉得欧文真的很生气我没告诉他
Well, maybe he's just upset
或许他只是伤心
that his friend is sleeping with his boss.
自己的朋友跟老板睡了
Do you know that Meredith marched straight to HR
你知道会后梅瑞狄斯直接
after our meeting?
跑去找人事了吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表