剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
loved him more than I thought.
比我想象的更爱他
Don't worry about it, honey. Happens to us all.
别担心 亲爱的 我们都这样
So what do you do with your life now
所以你最近都在干些什么
to make it at least bearable?
让日子不那么难熬
I was a mediocre artist.
我曾是个水平一般的艺术家
I gave that up...
我放弃了
which is a good thing for the world, I think.
我觉得这对这个世界来说是件好事
So I suppose now I guess I do... nothing.
所以现在我...啥也没做
Nothing at all.
无所事事
How does that make you feel?
那你感觉怎么样
No.
别呀
No, no, no, don't do it.
不不不 别这样
I promise, no more questions. I swear.
我答应你 不问问题了 我发誓
What do you do?
你是干什么的
I work for a homeless shelter that supports
我在一家收留同性和变性青少年的
gay and transgender teens.
收♥容♥所♥工作
What? Get the fuck out of here.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥走开
Really? It's me.
真的假的 是我啊
Call me Saint Eddie, the hairy-ass mother of the mission.
请叫我圣埃迪 负有使命且臀部多毛的圣母
You can drown me now, Saint Eddie.
你现在就可以淹死我 圣埃迪
No. I wanna hang out with you a little bit more first,
才不要 我想先和你玩玩
and then maybe I'll drown you. Deal.
然后再把你淹死 成交
Okay.
好
Drown time. No, no!
该淹死了 不不
Oh shit.
该死
Let me see.
我看看
Oh, cool tattoo.
纹身真酷
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, handsome.
你好呀 美人
Hello.
你好呀
Good of you to drop by.
你能过来真好
This had better be worth it.
最好能物有所值
Oh, it's gonna be worth it.
绝对超值
Come here.
过来
I want you to fuck me.
我想让你操♥我♥
I'm not kidding. What?
我没开玩笑 什么
What, here in the woods?
什么 在这树林里吗
Patrick, you're so fucking hot.
帕特里克 你♥他♥妈♥太性感了
You are making my head explode.
我的头快被你弄炸了
Do you have a condom? Uhhuh.
你有套吗 有
Of course. Against this tree.
当然了 靠着这棵树
Oh fuck.
操
Oh fuck.
我去
Okay.
好了
So we've done it on the floor at work. Yup.
所以我们工作时在地板上干过 是
We did it in the storeroom. Yeah.
我们在库房♥里做过 对
I tossed you off in the conference room.
在会议室我还用手帮你撸过
You gave me a blowjob in the breakroom.
你还在休息室帮我口了一发
I did. Yeah.
是啊 就是
You think we're ever actually
你觉得我们能不能
gonna get to do it in a real bed sometime?
在真正的床上来一次
I hope so.
希望可以吧
Do that again.
再来一次
Maybe it's the molly, but I can feel it in my toes.
也许是摇♥头♥丸♥的缘故 但我就是想
Hey, Paddy. Yes!
帕迪 没错
All right. Morning, boys.
好吧 早上好 帅哥们
We were worried. Thank you.
我们担心死了 谢谢
You so fucked that hot guy in the cap, didn't you?
你最后上了那个戴帽子的性感小哥 对吗
Well, I finally did it in the woods.
我最后在树丛里爽了一把
Yes!
太棒了
Agustin made a new friend, too.
奥古斯丁也交了个新朋友
Yeah, I did. He's cute.
没错 他长得不错
A big bear who cares about trans people
一个关心变性人的壮毛男
and has a house in Virginia.
在弗吉尼亚州有套房♥子
Oh, I've always wanted to visit the South.
我一直想去南方转转
A "House in Virginia"--
"在弗吉尼亚有套房♥"
HIV positive.
意思是艾滋病检测呈阳性
And Dom popped the cherry of his open relationship, too.
多姆昨晚初尝了开放式性关系的乐趣
Yes, I did, and it was fun.
没错 挺有意思的
No blood or tears. Good.
没流血也没哭 很好啊
What about Doris?
那桃丽丝呢
Last I saw, Doris was on the back of a jet ski,
我最后一次见她时 她骑着摩托艇
topless.
上身赤♥裸♥
I think we may have lost her to the lesbians.
她可能被那些拉拉拐走了
So, um...
其实...
Okay, I did have sex last night,
我昨晚的确做♥爱♥了
but I did not have sex with the cute guy in the hat.
但不是和那个戴帽子的帅哥
I had sex with Kevin.
是和凯文
Kevin Kevin?
我们认识的凯文吗
I called him and he came up,
我打电♥话♥给他 他来了
and he fucked me in the butt against a tree.
靠着树爆了我的菊
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机
Yeah, and it's happened a few times now.
是的 已经有几次了
The first time was the night of the pop-up
第一次是游击餐厅那晚
when Richie and I broke up.
我和里奇分手的时候
Certainly not my proudest moment.
我觉得很惭愧
Why didn't you tell us, Paddy?
你为什么不告诉我们 帕迪
Oh, he's still got the boyfriend, right? Yeah.
他还有男朋友吧 是的
And I thought this weekend, I'd...
我觉得这周末 我...
you know, be able to put a stop to it, but...
我以为能克制住 可是...
I can't.
我做不到
Fuck.
我♥操♥
What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你打算怎么办 我不知道
I don't know. Can we just not talk about it now?
我不知道 我们现在能不聊这个吗
Tomorrow you can tell me
明天你可以告诉我
everything I probably already know, but...
我可能已经知道的任何事 可是...
now can we just all watch the sunrise and...
现在我们还是专心看日出...
pretend that everything's gonna turn out fine?
假装事情都会好起来
That is okay with me. Okay.
我没意见 好的
Me too.
没问题
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表