剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
But, you know, then it wouldn't be an experience.
但那样就不是独特体验了
I hear you.
我懂的
I walk around the Mission and see all these salons
教会区那些沙龙收费
that charge, like, five times what we're charging.
比我们店贵五倍
And people waiting, like, hella hours for an appointment.
人还要在那里排几个小时队
Yes, and they're not getting
对啊 而且你剪的
any better haircuts than what you give.
和他们一样好
It's all about hype.
都是炒作而已
You know what?
告诉你件事
I'm not gonna get a haircut
我以后
anywhere else other than your shop from now on.
只去你那剪头
You have a stylist.
你有发型师
You need to stay loyal to him.
你得做个忠实的顾客
Come on.
走吧
So, you going by Esta Noche, tonight?
你今晚要去今夜酒吧吗
Oh, yeah. Pay your respects.
对 去捧场啊
Right, I was thinking about it,
我是想去
but it's gonna be super stonewally, right?
但那肯定人山人海吧
Drag queens and police in riot gear.
到处都是变装皇后和制♥服♥控
In case you are, I wanted you to know,
要是你好奇 我想让你知道
because when you asked...
因为你问过...
if I was seeing someone.
我有没有在约会
You are.
你有
That's cool.
挺好
What, um...
他
What's his name?
他叫啥名
Brady.
布拉迪
Brady.
布拉迪
Brady. Yeah.
叫布拉迪啊 没错
Brady. Okay. What?
好吧 怎么了
No, it's very...
没什么 就是...
Anglo-Saxon.
听着像个盎格鲁撒克逊后裔
Very... "Lord Brady."
很英伦 "布拉迪伯爵"这种的
He's got red hair.
他头发是红色的
He's a ginge?
他是红发男啊
Wow, you're dating a ginge.
天呐 你钓到个红发男啊
Interesting.
有意思
Well, he must be super hot. 'Cause you know,
他肯定很性感 因为
with gingers, they're either hot or they're...
一般红发男要么性感 要么...
He's hot.
他很性感
Okay.
好吧
Great.
真棒
And we've only hung out a couple times,
我们只出去约过几次
but I wanted you to know, in case you were thinking...
我只是想告诉你 怕你多想...
No, no, no! This was just...
不 不 只是...
I... I just... I wanted to reconnect...
我只是...想跟你再联♥系♥联♥系♥
and to see if we could be friends.
也许还能再成为朋友
Why do we need to be? We weren't friends before?
为什么要再成为朋友 难道之前不是吗
We don't need to be, but I'd like to be.
确实不需要 但我想
There's nothing ulterior. Really.
我不是想复合 真的
I'm...
我...
I'm actually seeing someone, too.
我其实也在和别人约会
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah. It's a little weird,
没错 但有点尴尬
which is why I haven't talked about it a lot.
所以我没怎么挂在嘴上
But, um...
但...
Well, you remember Kevin?
好吧 还记得凯文吗
Kevin? Your boss, Kevin? Yeah.
凯文 你上司凯文吗 没错
That's what's weird.
所以有点尴尬
The whole boss thing.
跟上司谈恋爱
Doesn't he have a partner?
他不是有男友吗
He does,
是的
which is also weird.
这也很尴尬
But, he's...
但他...
You know, they're apart a lot of the time.
他们经常异地
So, they have an arrangement?
他跟男友是形婚吗
Oh, no, I don't...
不 我不知...
No.
没有
You a homewrecker, now, Patrick?
你现在当小三了吗 帕特里克
No.
不是
No, it's not like that.
不是这样的
No, they're having a lot of issues right now,
他们感情有不少问题
and, um...
而且...
this kind of caught us both by surprise,
我和他也是偶然好上的
so we're just-- you know, we're figuring it out.
我们也在想办法
It's none of my business, but...
我不该多管闲事 但...
You don't want to be in deeper than the person you're with.
你真没必要倒贴
It's never good.
倒贴从没好结果
And if there's something bad happening
要是他们之间发生了
between those two guys...
什么不测...
I'm being careful, Richie.
我会注意的 里奇
It's fine.
没事
You trans?
你是变性人吗
Do I look trans?
我像变性人吗
But you're queer, right?
但你是死基佬 对吧
No, I'm gay.
别叫我死基佬 叫我同志
Are you the new Ms. Charmenko?
你是新来的契尔年科小姐吗
I don't know who that is.
我不认识她
She used to work here.
她以前在这里上班
He's Eddie's new boyfriend, Chloe.
他是埃迪的新男友 克洛伊
No. No. You poz, too?
不 不是 你也有艾滋吗
Hey, y'all. This is Agustin.
大家好 这位是奥古斯丁
He's a friend,
是我朋友
and he's visiting for the day, so be nice.
他今天过来玩 对他好点
and we're gonna get started again, so come on, people.
我们准备重新开始 大家快来
Let's all sit down.
都坐下
All right, everybody! Let's go.
好的 大家 过去
We're gonna get started again.
我们要重新开始了
Chloe, sit down.
克洛伊 坐下
Great.
很好
And I have an idea.
我有个想法
Something different.
和平常不一样
Wouldn't it be fun if Agustin
奥古斯丁今天也坐到圈里来
joins us in circle, today. What do you think?
会不会很有意思 大家觉得呢
Who's Mrs. Charmenko?
契尔年科女士是谁
Josie. She used to work in the office.
乔茜 她以前在办公室上班
She retired.
退休了
They're looking for a replacement.
他们在找人接手
Is that something I can do?
我可以接手吗
I mean, unless there's some kind of special requirement.
如果没有什么特别要求 我也可以
Yeah. High school diploma.
有 要高中毕业
The pay is shit-tay!
工资太低了
Well, I'm not making any money right now,
我现在赚不到钱
so even minimum wage would be great.
有点工资就好
It's minimum-minimum wage. Don't worry about that.
是最低最低的工资 别想多了
Am I too much of a Coral Gables
难道我像珊瑚阁区的公主
princess to work at a shelter?
傲娇得不能在收♥容♥所♥工作吗
"A," I didn't know you were from Coral Gables.
首先 我不知道你是珊瑚阁区的
And "B," It's not the shelter, man, it's the kids.
其次 问题不在收♥容♥所♥ 在那些孩子
Yeah, they're trans children of the corn. I get it.
他们是假屌♥变性人 我懂
No, you don't.
你不懂
They'll facebook you,
他们会加你脸书好友
they'll call you, they'll text you all night,
给你打电♥话♥ 整晚发短♥信♥给你
they won't respect your boundaries,
不懂得尊重相处的界限与隐私
and they'll tell you shit that you don't want to hear,
还会跟你说一堆破事 你根本不想听
'cause you're not wired that way.
因为你不是那样的人
I mean, unless you are, then tell me.
除非你是 再来找我
I need a job, Eddie.
我需要工作 埃迪
Something that won't make me hate myself
一件让我不再厌恶自己
and has nothing to do with art.
跟艺术无关的事
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表