剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
小声音
第一季 第二集
跟跟
Heel.
早上好 查尔斯 很高兴见到你
Hi, Charles. Good to see you.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant?
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant?
我把切科夫带来了
I have Chekhov.
太棒了 进来呀
Good job. Come on.
在吗 格兰特女士
Hello? Ms. Grant?
艾拉 艾拉 艾拉 不要
Oh! Ella. Ella, Ella. No.
*这是我所拥有的 与我所缺失的*
*It's everything I am and what I'm not*
*和所有我正为之努力的*
*And all I'm trying to be*
*正是此时 我倾吐心声*
*This is the part where I spit it all out*
*由你决定 你心中的我*
*And you decide what you think of me*
*我并不试图故作世故*
*I'm not trying to be complicated*
*我也从不试图笑到最后*
*I'm never waiting to get the last laugh*
*但我早已给予所有的信任*
*But I've been handing out benefits of the doubt*
*我希望可以有所保留*
*I'd like a little bit back*
*这只是微小之声 但如果你在倾听*
*It's just a little voice and if you're listening*
*有时微小之声可以诉尽所有*
*Sometimes a little voice can say the biggest things*
*这只是我所遗失的微小之声*
*It's just my little voice that I've been missing*
有人吗
Hello?
切科夫 你想妈咪嘛
Chekhov. Did you miss your mommy?
他刚刚穿着他的夹克吗
Did he wear his jacket?
它之前有一点热
He got a little overheated.
我的小天使把我的钻石拉出来了吗
Did my angel poop out my diamond stud? Hmm?
加油 把它拉出来
Come on. Let it out.
我会撑下去
第一条
Number one.
发挥你的特长 与兴趣相关
在面试前进行正面的自我暗示
注意你谈话的时长
找到一份可以发挥你的特长
Find a job that plays to your strengths
并且与你的兴趣相关的工作
and connects to your passions.
哪一份工作是合适的
What's a good fit?
我们顺着圈回答 菲尔
Let's go around the circle. Phil?
对我来说 我喜欢气象学
I'm saying, my passion's meteorology.
我想成为一名天气预报员 这就是我想说的
I want to be a weatherman. That's what I'm saying.
我想去维修吸尘器
I would like to repair vacuum cleaners.
我一直都很享受把它们拆分
I've enjoyed taking them apart
然后安装回去的过程
and putting them back together my whole life.
我想在剧院工作
I wanna work in a theater.
这样就既能发挥我的特长又能和我的爱好相关
That would play to my strengths and connect to my passions.
这些都是很好的愿望
These are wonderful aspirations.
我们可以帮助你们联络人脉进入这些
We can help you network into these--
等一下 你略过了贝丝
Wait. You skipped Bess.
没关系 路易 这是你的课程
That's all right, Louie. This is for you.
但你现在需要一份工作
But you need a job now.
-她有一份工作 -不 她把自己辞了
- She has a job. - No. She fired herself.
你把自己辞了
You fired yourself?
找到一份工作已经够难了 这就是我想说的
It's already hard enough to find a job. That's what I'm saying.
我做了一些非常蠢和冲动的事
I did something really stupid and impulsive
反正我也要被开除了
and I was gonna get fired anyway.
你想被开除吗
Did you want to get fired?
不 我真的很需要这份工作
No. I really need that job.
-这可不是明智之举 -或许你应该道歉
- Well, then, that wasn't smart. - Maybe you should apologize.
已经过了那个时机 你们继续
It's past that point. Moving on to you guys.
我们正在讨论的问题是第一点
The question we're discussing is bullet point number one.
这份工作可以发挥你的优势
Does this job play to your strengths
并且与你喜欢的相关吗
and connect to your passions?
我在那里确实感觉很舒适
I did feel at home there.
真的 真的好蠢
Really, really stupid.
菲尔 贝丝勇敢地分享了她在工作中困难
Phil. Bess bravely shared that she had a hard day on the job
并且挣扎于控制冲动的一天
and struggled with impulse control.
我很擅长倒酒 不知道我能否得到你的工作
I'm a really good pourer. I wonder if I could get your job.
-真的 真的好蠢 -我知道了
- Really, really stupid. - I get it.
这不蠢 这也发生在乔治·康斯坦扎身上
It's not stupid. It happened to George Costanza
在《宋飞正传》第二季第七集的时候
in the seventh episode of the second season of Seinfeld.
路易 我们正在讨论冲动
Louie, we're discussing impulses--
当乔治辞职之后 他只是回去工作
When George quit his job, he just goes back to work
然后表现得像往常一样
and acts like everything is normal.
贝丝 回到圣·塞然后表现地像你从来没辞过职
Bess, go back to Saint C's and act like you never fired yourself
并且一切都和往常一样
and everything will be normal.
*也许我会赢 也许我不会参加*
*Maybe I'll win, maybe I'll never play*
*也许我会输 也许我会弃赛*
*Maybe I'll lose Maybe I'll leave the game*
*心中有个呼唤 我不知前路何在*
*Something calling Don't know where I'm going*
*我能在血液中感受到*
*I feel it in my veins*
*在这座城 天知道我受过不少苦*
*Had some tough breaks in this town Heaven knows*
*一些心碎 让我彻夜难寐*
*Seen some heartaches Weighed me down like a stone*
你来了 我以为你把自己辞了
You're here. I thought you fired yourself.
-我辞职了吗 -是啊 你昨天非常明确
- Did I? - Oh, yeah. You were very clear.
显然是的
Clearly.
作为酒吧的老板 我有权利做几件事
You know, as the owner of this club, I get to do a few things.
我可以选择谁上台表演
I get to choose who goes up on that stage,
也可以选择开除谁
and I get to choose when to fire someone.
你知道我昨晚没能做什么吗
And you know what I didn't get to do last night?
两件都没有
Either of those things.
但不知为何 这两件事都发生了
And yet, somehow, they both happened.
明白
Understood.
-我说的对吗 -路易
- Was I right? - Louie.
你找回你的工作了吗
Did you get your job back?
你有像我告诉你的一样假装什么都没发生过吗
Did you just pretend it didn't happen like I told you?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
当你尝试着跳过一个步骤的时候
When you try and skip a step,
就是你不可避免地绊倒摔跤的地方
that's when you inevitably trip and fall.
所以 请你不要再试着跳过步骤了好吗
So, please, don't try to skip any more steps. Okay?
这杯秀兰·邓波儿酒我请了
And Shirley Temple on me.
我能把它装在马提尼的杯子里吗
Can I get it in a martini glass?
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
完美
Perfection.
槽糕
Oh, shit.
天呐
Oh, God.
-我们又见面了 -是啊
- We meet again. - Yeah. So we do.
我能说什么呢 你是我的倒霉符
What can I say? You're my bad luck charm.
还要吗
Still want it?
是 放这里就行
Yeah. Just put it on there.
我 我 我喜欢你的声音 那天晚上
Hey, I, um-- I, uh-- I liked your voice. The other night.
你嗑药了吗 什么声音 我几乎没唱完一首歌♥
Are you on drugs? What voice? I barely made it through the song.
我听到的已经足够了
I heard enough.
我们应该找时间一起演奏
We should play together sometime.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥
Here's my number.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还记得我看的那个关于自我实现和
Do you remember the mini TED Talk that I saw
语言表达之间关系的TED迷你演讲吗
on the connection between self-actualization and verbalization?
认真的 当网约车司机就是完美的方法
No joke. Lyft driving is the golden door.
我总是不断地说话表达
I mean, I am constantly verbalizing.
就像是每次后车门打开时
It's like every time that back door opens,
又是一个机会
boom! Another opportunity.
我接上了一个人
So, I picked up this one guy, right?
他有一个场馆
And he has a venue.
他想在周二晚上开个音乐现场表演
And he wants to start having live music on Tuesday nights.
小型表演 一点也不恐怖 我向他介绍了你
Small house, unintimidating, and I told him about you.
我对天发誓 我给你接了个活
Hand to God, I got you a gig.
有钱的表演
A paying gig.
这可是个重大消息 这真是个重大消息
This is big news. This is really big news.
这能发挥你的优势 并且与你的兴趣相关 贝丝
This plays to your strengths and connects to your passions, Bess.
-瞧瞧 不错啊 -是啊
- Well, look at you. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you,
但我那晚得带路易去互助小组
but I need to take Louie to his support group that night.
-爸爸能带我去 -而且周二晚我还得上夜班
- Dad could take me. - And Tuesday night I work the late shift,
我可不想给艾尔找麻烦
and I don't wanna rock the boat with Al.
你周二不用上班
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表