剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
Bitch can bake.
你好棒
You were amazing.
你今天才好棒 你搞定了一切
You were amazing all day, and you had everything covered.
你成功了 本尼
You killed it, Benny.
那是
Yeah.
不不 那是我的分内之事
Oh, no, no. It's my job.
但其实不是 而你那么努力
But it's not your job. And you worked so hard.
或许这该成为我的工作
Maybe it should be my job.
或许是该这样
Maybe it should.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yes.
那我是你的经纪人了
So I'm your manager?
对
Yes.
-我请喝酒 -太好了
- Drinks on me! - Oh, amen.
你们先开始 我马上就到
You guys get started. I'll be right there.
好
Yeah.
你让他们今晚乐嗨了
Well, you made someone's night.
你是谁 这年头谁还拿现金啊
What are you? Who even carries cash anymore?
-服务生 -和老爷爷
- Waitresses. - And grandpas.
-收着吧 -好吧 老爷爷
- Just take the money. - Okay, grandpa.
我们去酒吧庆祝吧
Let's go to the bar and celebrate.
好 我只需要问伊森要下收据
Yes. I just need to get some receipts from Ethan.
行
Cool.
酒吧见
See you over there.
记得把这些收据寄给我 这个给你
Make sure that you send me those receipts. And here's this.
我说了不收钱
I told you that was a deal-breaker.
-就让我给你钱吧 -那也先让我做完
- Just let me pay you. - Just let me finish it first.
好吧
Okay.
今天很美好
It was a good day.
没错 对吧
It was, wasn't it?
他们真优雅
They're so graceful.
你会以为他们认识了彼此一辈子
You'd think they'd known each other their entire lives.
但多数人只是互不相识的陌生人
Most of them are just strangers who hardly know each other,
却能和对方翩翩起舞
but somehow fall into step.
我不能这样对蕾拉
I can't do this to Laila.
-我明白 -我从17岁就认识她了
- I understand. - I've known her since I was 17.
我们一直彼此支持守护 你知道吗
You know, we've been there for each other for so long, you know?
-你不用跟我解释 -她是我最好的朋友
- You don't have to explain. - She's my best friend.
我是这座城市里她唯一的朋友
And I'm her only friend in this city,
她是为了我才来的
and she came here for me.
我愿意为她做任何事
And I would do anything for her.
我以为那就是爱
I thought that was love.
我不能这样
Look, I can't do this.
我不能只透过一堵墙听着你唱歌♥
I can't keep just hearing you through a wall.
不 我想要更多
No, I want more.
我想要你
I want you.
我会 我会和蕾拉说清楚
And I will... I will end it with Laila,
不带任何牵挂来找你
and I will come to you clean.
能跟我跳一支舞吗 小姐
May I have the honor, miss?
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表