剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
Storm warnings are equally important.
我认为路易是想...
I think Louie was trying to--
我认为不该讨论
I don't think this discussion is about
风暴警报和鬼灯哪个更重要
whether storm warnings are more important than ghost lights.
我认为重点是相互尊重
I think it's about mutual respect.
现在不是时候 扎克
Not now, Zack.
贝丝 你的视频有17次播放量
Bess, you have 17 hits on your video.
现在不是时候 路易
Not now, Louie.
-才17次 -并没有多少啊
- Only 17? - That's not very many.
几乎可以当做没有了 我要说的就是这个
That's barely any. That's what I'm trying to say.
这只是个开始 你总得从某个地方开始
It's a start. You have to start somewhere.
-没错 -路易之前感觉...
- Exactly. - Louie was feeling--
首先 你先和菲尔道歉
So let's start with you apologizing to Phil
因为你砸了他的照相机
for breaking his camera.
菲尔 如果你无法承受不时的颠簸
Phil, if you can't take a bump on the chin now and again,
那你就不该选择混娱乐圈
then you shouldn't be in showbiz.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我为什么在这 路易给我打电♥话♥了 他很难过
Why am I here? Louie called me. He was really upset.
他难过时 就不能自己走出来吗
And when he's upset, he can't work it out for himself?
他需要我 我就来了
He needed me, and I came.
好吧 那是你小时候的模式了
Right. That's the pattern from your childhood.
我并不是有问题的那个人
I'm not the one with the problem here.
路易会迎合你的期望
Louie will meet your expectations.
你要是认为他没法
If you think he can't
解决自己的问题 他就会做不到
solve his problems on his own, he won't.
我觉得所有人都站在菲尔那边
Well, I felt that everybody was siding with Phil.
菲尔做事很粗暴
Phil was being cruel,
路易只是在为自己辩护
and Louie was just trying to defend himself.
我们才不是这样为自己辩护 路易是个成年人
That's not the way we defend ourselves here. Louie's an adult.
他是 但不是普通的成年人
He is, and he isn't.
你要一直这样赶来帮他
He never will be
他永远都无法成为一个成年人
if you keep coming to his rescue.
我不会忽视他的来电
I'm not going to ignore his calls.
实际上 你在阻止他和自己的舍友成为朋友
You are actually preventing him from bonding with his roommates
你硬把自己塞进了每段艰难的时刻
by inserting yourself into every challenging moment.
硬塞 他是我的弟弟
Inserting myself? He's my brother!
好吧 你要是继续放任 自己的生活会被占据
Yeah, well, this will take over your life if you let it.
你会开始延后自己的梦想
You'll start deferring your own dreams.
这种照顾他人的生活对你来说还太早
You're too young to live a half life.
贝丝 要让路易找到自己的路
Bess, if Louie's gonna find his way in the world,
你不能每次都接他的电♥话♥
you can't pick up every time he calls.
你不明白 你根本不明白
You don't get it! You just don't get it.
要是这次是
What if this is the time
有人偷了他的钱包 或是他迷路了
that someone steals his wallet or he gets lost
或是有人扁了他一顿怎么办
or someone kicks the shit out of him?
因为我曾见过那种情况
'Cause I've seen that too.
他每次给我打的电♥话♥我都会接
I am gonna pick up every time he calls.
他不会受到伤害 我不容许他受伤
He's not gonna get hurt. Not on my watch.
《更多的爱》
《更多的爱》MV 词曲 贝丝·金
22观看 分享 订阅
《老友记》主题曲
片头
《更多的爱》
《更多的爱》MV 词曲 贝丝·金
23观看
分享
订阅
帮帮我
Help me.
拜托
Please.
*我若开着灯*
*What if I leave the light on*
*让黑暗有个朋友*
*So the dark has a friend?*
*若鬼灯在燃烧*
*If the ghost light is burning*
*我们便会请其进入*
*We'll invite something in*
*借由黑暗吐露你的秘密*
*Let the dark free your secrets*
*你一直深藏的秘密*
*That you keep swallowing*
*让她借用我的声音*
*Let her borrow my voice now*
*若黑暗能歌♥唱*
*What if darkness could sing*
路易·金来电
*我愿倾其所有 哪怕只有一天*
*What I wouldn't give If for just one night*
*我能发光 让你看见我*
*I could shine so you would see me*
*但一直以来 我站在光的对面*
*But all I've ever been is the absence of the light*
*我不会发光*
*I don't shine*
*没人能看见我*
*No one sees me*
艾拉
Ella?
你在这呀
There you are.
好的
Okay.
我该怎么结尾呢
How do I finish it?
*没有人看见我*
*No one sees me*
*那你会吗 会吗*
*So won't you, you, you?*
*你会吗 会吗*
*Won't you, you, you?*
《鬼灯》
不要消失
我不想消失
最高温度只有17摄氏度
The high is only 63.
菲尔 开拍了 把电视声音调低点
Phil, we're rolling. Turn down the TV.
大家好 我是路易·金 百老汇之王
Hello, I'm Louie King, the King of Broadway,
于默里山34街888号♥席勒家
reporting from the Schaller House
向各位汇报
at 888 34th Street in Murray Hill.
今天我要同时表演
Today I'm gonna be performing
《汉密尔顿》中"阿伦·伯尔 先生"里的两个角色
both parts in Hamilton's "Aaron Burr, Sir."
放音乐 泰德
Hit it, Ted.
纽约市 请问您是亚隆·伯尔吗
New York City Pardon me. Are you Aaron Burr, sir?
要看是谁在问了 当然了
That depends. Who's asking? Oh, well, sure, sir.
我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿 为您效劳 先生
I'm Alexander Hamilton I'm at your service, sir
我一直在找您 我有点紧张了
I have been looking for you. I'm getting nervous--
路易 我听不到天气预报了
Louie! I can't hear the weather report.
泰德和扎克肯定也烦了
I'm sure Ted and Zack are also annoyed.
比起天气预报 我更喜欢《汉密尔顿》
I actually prefer Hamilton to weather patterns.
同意
I concur, sir.
菲尔只是嫉妒我
Phil is just jealous.
别再说我了 我没签授权书
Quit talking about me. I didn't sign a release.
菲尔和我的关系就像伯尔和汉密尔顿
Phil and I have a very Burr-Hamilton-like relationship,
但也许我能说服他来和我合唱
but perhaps I can convince him to come do the duet with me
这样你们就能看到原本的表演了
so you guys can see how it's traditionally staged.
菲尔
Phil!
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
还剩八分钟
There's eight minutes left,
我很确定后面的画面都只有沙发了
and I'm pretty sure it's just all of this couch.
我爱死这个视频博客了
I love this vlog so much.
-我觉得这对他有好处 -是啊
- I think it's really good for him. - Yeah.
看起来如何
Okay, how's this?
如果你想看起来像个教水彩画的怪阿姨
Great, if you wanna look like an eccentric aunt
它很适合你
who teaches watercolors.
-这是你的 -我知道 有时候我就是想那么怪
- It's yours. - I know. Sometimes I wanna look like that.
我没法戴了
I can't.
不知道菲尔愿不愿意唱二重唱
I wonder if Phil will do the duet.
你的视频刚刚突破了3000赞
Your video just broke the 3,000 mark.
-你不能吃 -好吧 抱歉
- You can't... - Okay. Sorry.
我只有十块
I only have ten pieces,
但我得让它们占二十块的空间
and I have to make 'em take up 20 pieces' worth of space.
寿司很好吃 她会喜欢的
Sushi's perfect. She's gonna love it.
她会答应给你出唱片的
She's gonna give it a record deal.
我搞来了寿司
I got sushi.
-给专业人士吃的寿司 -希望她饿了
- Sushi for a professional. - I hope she's hungry.
天啊 本尼 你太棒了
Oh, my God. Benny, you're the best!
本尼 我不懂你怎么能搞来这么多会面机会
Benny boy, I don't understand how you even got all these meetings.
其中还有个很大的唱片公♥司♥ 对吧
I mean, one of them is with a huge record label, right?
没错 杰瑞米帮忙联♥系♥的
Yeah. Through Jeremy.
星期二是一个来福车乘客牵的线
And Tuesday is through a Lyft passenger.
周四我们联♥系♥到一位音乐律师
And then we got a music lawyer on Thursday,
还有两个新兴艺人开♥发♥部的人
and two up-and-coming A&R folk,
一次是圣C帮的忙 另外一次是
one through Saint C's and the other one
通过我舅舅表妹姐姐的前男友
through my uncle's cousin's sister's ex.
-老兄 你真上道 -是啊
- Damn, dude. You are on it! - Yeah.
我不想这么说 但我有种很好的预感
I hate to say it, but I have a good feeling.
*我若开着灯*
*What if I leave the light on*
*让黑暗有个朋友*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表