剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
你好 你来看我的演出了
Hey. Well, you came to see me play.
你好 贝丝
Hello, Bess.
贝丝 这是蕾拉
Bess, this is Laila.
我很高兴能交到新朋友
So glad to make a new friend.
我们搬来以后就没怎么外出过
We've barely gone out since we moved here.
-好像 我们已经是老夫老妻一样 -是啊
- It's like we... we're already an old married couple. - Yeah.
-对吗 宝贝 -对
- Right, babe? - Uh-huh.
蕾拉 伊森 喝点什么
So, Laila, Ethan, what... What'll it be?
*身边的一切*
*And everything in reach*
*看起来如此遥远*
*Seems so, so, so, so far away*
*寻找星星*
*Fishing for stars*
*在空气清新的水边*
*Down by the water where there's air to breathe*
*我的小船*
*Any minute now*
*随时会到*
*My ship is coming in*
*我会站在船头*
*And I'll stand on the bow*
*感受阵阵波浪*
*Feel the waves come crashing*
*阵阵 阵阵 阵阵波浪*
*Come crashing down, down, down*
*袭来*
*On me*
*你说 冷静亲爱的*
*And you say, Be still, my love*
*敞开你的心扉*
*Open up your heart*
*让阳光照进你的心*
*Let the light shine in*
*你难道不明白*
*Don't you understand*
*我已有个计划*
*I already have a plan*
*我正等待真正生活的开始*
*I'm waiting for my real life to begin*
*你说 活在当下*
*And you say, Just be here now*
*忘记过去*
*Forget about the past*
*你的面具逐渐消失*
*Your mask is wearing thin*
*让我再掷一轮骰子*
*Let me throw one more dice*
-*我知道我能赢* -*知道我能赢*
- *I know that I can win * - *Know that I can win*
*我正等待真正生活的开始*
*I'm waiting for my real life to begin*
鲍厄里街
当你谈到性病时你就知道他们有兴趣了
You know you got 'em when you start talking about STDs.
我喜欢你不等艾尔说"不"
I liked the part where you didn't wait to hear "No" from Al,
就直接站上舞台
you just got your ass up on that stage.
你真有种
That took balls.
你太夸张了
You're reaching.
你只记得你关注的那部分故事
You take with you the part of the story that you focus on.
我今天听了那个大提琴手的表演 他
I heard this cellist today, and he...
他的音乐似乎毫不费力 我没有那种自如感
His music was just so effortless. I just don't have that thing.
你知道毫不费力背后要付出多少努力吗
Do you know how much effort goes into being effortless?
我不是说你已经完美了 你还有是个半成品
I'm not saying you're baked yet, you're still a work in progress,
但贝丝 你知道如何写歌♥
but, Bess, you know how to write a song.
也许我把歌♥给其他人唱
Maybe I should give them to someone else to sing.
如果这会击垮你
If this is gonna break you,
你一开始就不该这么做
you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
你就不能为我感到难过吗 哪怕一分钟
Can't you feel sorry for me even for a minute?
不能 你需要多唱你的歌♥
Nope. Just need to play your songs more.
任何地方 每个地方
Anywhere. Everywhere.
让你消除疑虑最好放办法
Best thing to do with that doubt you're feeling
就是解决这个问题
is tackle the motherfucking shit out of it.
你从不说对的话 老爹
You never say the right thing, Pop.
等等 我留了一手
Wait. I buried the lead.
我在布里克街找到过一张《安妮》的原声碟
I found an original cast recording of Annie at Bleecker Street.
打算留给路易当生日礼物
Put it on hold for Louie's birthday.
奇迹中的奇迹
Wonder of wonders.
-给你当房♥租 -我没事
- Towards your rent. - I'm okay.
现在你更好了
Now you're more okay.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows what it feels like
成不了自己想成的人是什么感受
not to be who you wanna be yet.
你不能绕过去 必须直面它
Can't go around it. Got to go through it.
我们都破碎 这样阳光才能照进来
We're all broken. That's how the light gets in.
这话很美 老爹
That's beautiful, Dad.
海明威说的
Hemingway said it.
或是里奥纳德·科恩说的
Or Leonard Cohen.
我不知道 反正有人说过
I don't know, somebody fucking said it.
贝丝
Bess.
你现在有什么感觉 写下来
What you're feeling now, use it.
一定会是首很棒的歌♥
Gonna make a great song.
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道 不知道 还未知道*
*I don't know anything anything, anything yet*
还未
*我不知道怎么了*
*I don't know what it is*
*我是怎么了*
*What it is about me*
*我不知道如何到达心之所向*
*I don't know how to get where I'm going*
*只是不断徘徊在过往之处*
*I keep showing up where I've already been*
*不知道哪条路向上*
*Don't know which way's up*
*我似乎看不清未来*
*I can't seem to get clear*
*但我知道自己停滞在无所作为之中*
*But I know that I'm stuck in the middle of moving too little*
*驻足观望*
*Just standing here*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我还未知道*
*So I don't know yet*
*我将成为谁*
*Who I will be*
*但听你的口令 出发*
*But on your mark, set*
*准备就绪 看我的*
*Ready, watch me*
*我正在路上*
*I'm on my way now*
*如果这是向下的路*
*And if it's the way down*
*那我坠落之际 我只能承认*
*Then as I fall, I just have to admit*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道 不知道 还未知道*
*I don't know anything anything, anything yet*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表