剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
And I know that I should've mentioned Laila to you,
但我没说
and the fact that I didn't...
这就说明了一切
says it all.
但感觉突然提起很突兀
But it felt weird just bringing it up,
然后突然之间你就走了
and then suddenly you were gone.
所以我那天带她来你工作的地方了
So-- So, I brought her to your work to make that right,
那是个错误
and that was a mistake.
我真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我不想瞒着你什么
And I don't wanna be dishonest to you.
或对她
Or her.
只是真的很难得 遇到这样的一个人
You know, it's just so rare that you meet someone so...
而我...
And I...
你又那么...
When you're...
我理解
I understand.
真的吗
You do?
太好了 因为我都不知道自己在说什么
Good, 'cause I don't know what the hell I was saying.
那在这么个不好的开端后 我们能
So, after such a shitty start, can-- can...
我们能成为朋友吗
can we be friends?
-朋友 -真的吗
- Friends. - Really?
别质疑了 我可能改变心意
Don't question it. I might change my mind.
好的 太好了 很好
No. Okay, it's great. Great. It's...
很好
It's great.
你不回家吗
Aren't you going home?
我要坐地铁去仓库
I'm taking the train to my storage unit.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
我有个明天必须完成的项目 所以
I have a project I need to finish by tomorrow, so...
我也是
So do I.
我可以走在你后面十步的地方
I could walk ten steps behind you.
那样真是一点都不恐怖呢
Oh, no, that wouldn't feel creepy at all.
是啊
Yeah.
你看着很悲伤
You seem sad.
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
为什么有人喜欢让他人觉得渺小
Why do people get off on making other people feel small?
为什么会有人恨普丽莎
Why would anybody hate on Prisha?
她是这个世界的美好集♥合♥体
She's everything that's right in this world.
真是太不可理喻了
It's so messed up.
你真的相信世上还有希望吗
Do you actually believe that there's any hope left?
我觉得你该去寻找
I think you have to look for it.
终于自♥由♥了
Free at last.
快跑 跑去小山坡
Run! Run for the hills.
*读一本海明威的书*
*Read a book on Hemingway*
*闭上眼睛去看*
*Closed my eyes to see*
*男人自己喃喃自语*
*The man himself appeared to say*
*写作只为流血*
*To write is just to bleed*
*所以我会写下 所有棱角分明*
*So I will write it down all the jagged edges*
*我所见的丑恶*
*The ugliness I've seen*
*直到我能改变事实*
*Until I change the truth*
*重摆字母*
*Rearrange the letters*
*为了潜在的美*
*For beauty underneath*
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
*如果你能听见 别走*
*If you can hear me, don't go*
*我现在感受不到你*
*I don't feel you now*
*但我知道你就在那*
*But I know you're there*
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
*我现在很需要你*
*I could really use you now*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
纽约词曲作家比赛
提交表格
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
祝你好运
你还好吗
How you doing?
漫长的一天
Oh, long day.
我父母一直想撮合我和医生
Capped with my parents wanting to set me up with my doctor.
我说服了他们 说他太年轻
I convinced them he's too young.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怕我会看不起你吗
Did you think that I would judge you?
-不 -因为我绝不会
- No. - Because I would never.
不 不是 我知道你不会
No, that's not it. I-- I know you wouldn't.
我是你的紧急联♥系♥人
I'm your emergency contact.
我只是不知道如何开口
I guess I didn't know how to talk about it.
我习惯了藏着掖着
I got so used to just tucking it away.
就好像 这是个我瞒着自己的秘密
It's like a-- a secret I was keeping even from myself.
你跟女人在一起过吗
Have you been with women?
没有
No.
我14岁时玩真心话大冒险时亲了米拉·帕特尔
I mean, I played truth or dare at 14 and kissed Mira Patel.
然后大学时喝醉和世界音乐史的助教睡了
And then I got drunk in college and slept with my World Music TA.
但半个班的人都睡过
But so did half the class.
不过从我父母家搬出来
But moving out of my parents' home,
我就让自己
I just let myself...
但昨天的事是个预兆 你知道吗
Yeah, but what happened yesterday was a sign. You know?
宇宙在...
The universe is...
告诉我这不适合我
telling me that this isn't right for me.
你是谁不是个选择 而是事实
Who you are isn't a choice. It's who you are.
而且宇宙 拜托 又无序又残忍♥
And the universe? Please, it's random and cruel.
也许它只是想告诉你世界上有很混球的人
Maybe it was telling you that there's fucked-up people out there.
为什么听他们的呢
Why listen to them?
看见我妈在医院
Seeing my mom at the hospital...
她脸上的表情
The look on her face.
我不能选择让她再这么痛苦的事了
I could never choose to make her feel that way again.
他们放弃了一切 就为了给我这个生活
They gave up everything to give this life to me.
他们的朋友 他们的家人
Their friends, their family.
所以我宁愿选择一个
So I'd rather choose the version
不会再给我家人带来痛苦的生活
that doesn't cause my family any more pain.
普丽莎 你很勇敢
Prisha, you are the brave one.
瞧瞧你的生活
Look at your life.
你已经挑起了生命中的重任
You have already done the heavy lifting.
你非常自我 你的父母也接受了这点
You are so yourself, and your parents have accepted that.
没错 他们接受了我这么多
Exactly, okay? They've accepted so much.
但他们不能接受
But they can't accept the fact
我想选择自己的伴侣
that I would wanna choose my own partner.
-更别说 -你父母爱你
- Let alone-- - Your parents love you.
-他们不会愿意你生活在谎言中 -他们愿意
- They would never want you to live a lie. - Yes, they would.
他们会很乐意我生活在谎言中
They would be very happy if I lived a lie.
-不 他们希望你 -他们来自另一个世界
- No, they want you to-- - They're from a different world.
他们会想让你幸福
They would want you to be happy.
你不明白 我来自另一个世界
You don't get it. I'm from a different world.
普丽莎
Prish.
我从没见过你用看她的眼神看别人
I've never seen you look at anyone the way you look at her.
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
*如果你能听见 别走*
*If you can hear me, don't go*
*我现在感受不到你*
*I don't feel you now*
*但我知道你就在那*
*But I know you're there*
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
*我现在很需要你*
*I could really use you now*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*给我一根希望之绳*
*Throw me a rope*
*亲爱的希望*
*Dear Hope*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表