剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
*但我相信有爱*
*But I believe in love*
*这就够了*
*There is enough*
*所以寻找更多*
*So ask for more*
*来充实自己*
*To fill you up*
*没有人在给谁打分*
*Nobody's keeping score*
*你知道自己的追求吗*
*Do you know what you fight for?*
*你在追求什么*
*What you fight for?*
*我想寻找更多*
*I want more*
你最好了 谢谢你
You're the best. Thank you.
谢了 本尼-本杰明-本
Thanks, Benny-Benjamin-Ben.
-好了 -等等 你要去哪
- All right. - Wait. Where are you going?
你才刚坐下
You just sat down.
我得让船上的人都签一份发布许可书
I gotta get everyone else on this ferry to sign a release form.
伙计 你真是个工作机器
Dude, you're a machine.
怎么了
What?
你看上去很开心
You look happy.
我是很开心
I am.
很合适你
Suits you, you know?
站在镜头前
Being in front of a camera.
为什么听起来既在夸我又在损我
Why does that sound like an insult wrapped in a compliment?
很酷啊
It's very cool.
我很酷吗
So, I'm cool now?
你一直都很酷
You're always cool.
如果不是因为你
I wouldn't have been able to do any of this
我不可能做到这些
if it weren't for you.
从最初的那个晚上起 你就一直支持我
From that very first night, you've been there.
贝丝
Bess!
-我见到了347个埃文·汉森 -停
- I met 347 Evan Hansens! - Cut.
还有诺亚·高尔文 二代埃文·汉森
And Noah Galvin, the first replacement Evan Hansen,
他给我的石膏签了名
signed my cast.
太棒了 路易
That's amazing, Louie.
路易
Hey, Louie.
你手♥机♥关机了 贝丝 你知道吗
Your phone was off, Bess. Did you know your phone was off?
我知道 今天我特别忙 很抱歉
I know. It's been a really busy day. I'm so sorry, buddy.
路易 你已经长大懂事了
Hey, Louie. You're old enough now
你知道她不可能接你的每一通电♥话♥ 对吗
that you know that she can't pick up every time you call, right?
今天对你姐姐很重要
It's a big day for your sister.
今天对我也很重要
Today was a big day for me too.
我见到了许多我的百老汇偶像
I got to meet several of my Broadway heroes.
我知道
I know.
我找不到你 我以为你走了
I couldn't find you. I thought you left.
我永远都不会离开的
I'm never gonna leave.
我在"查找我的朋友"上看到了普丽莎
I saw Prisha on Find My Friends
然后找到了你
and figured out where you were.
看吧 不管怎样 我们总能找到彼此
See? No matter what, we always find each other, right?
各位
Hey, everybody.
这是我弟弟 路易
This is my brother, Louie.
你好 我是塞缪尔
Hi, man. Samuel.
我是伊森
Hi. I'm Ethan.
别担心 我的胳膊没骨折 只是个道具
Don't worry. My arm isn't really broken. It's just a costume.
是模仿埃文·汉森 对吧
Oh, yeah. It's Evan Hansen, right?
对 我去参加了百老汇漫展
Yeah. I was just at BroadwayCon,
戏剧圈非常重要的一次集♥会♥
a very important event in the theater community.
但我告诉他们我要早点离开
But I told them I would be leaving early
来帮贝丝制♥作♥她的首支MV
to come help Bess make her musical video debut.
很好啊 两个活动都赶上了
Hey, that's great. You made it to both.
我们其实需要你的帮助
We actually need your help.
你能待一段时间吗
Could you stay for a while?
《更多的爱》第一幕
贝丝·金 第五条
导演 伊森
《更多的爱》第一幕
贝丝·金 第五条
导演 伊森
《更多的爱》第一幕
贝丝·金 第二条
导演 伊森
好吧 我应该做什么
Okay. What should I do?
就... 试着跳下舞 享受点
Just... try dancing a little bit. Have fun.
就像平常我们对着专辑跳得那样 贝丝
Just dance like we do to our records, Bess.
是啊 贝丝
Yeah, Bess.
停 我们...
Okay, cut. Let's...
我们试试别的吧
Let's try for something else.
给
Here.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
是时候看《傲骨之战》里 伟大的奥德拉·麦当娜
It's time for "The Good Fight" with the great Audra McDonald
从舞台到荧幕
crossing over from stage to screen
和强大的律师利兹·雷迪克对阵了
to play powerhouse lawyer Liz Reddick.
她已经赢了六座托尼奖
She's won six Tony Awards,
包括她2012年在《波吉与贝丝》饰演贝丝的角色
including one for her 2012 portrayal of Bess in Porgy and Bess.
不是我的姐姐贝丝 在音乐剧里的那个
Not my sister Bess, the one in the musical.
非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for all your help.
要是没有你 我们根本完不成
We couldn't have done it without you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
再见 路易
Bye, Louie.
慢 快 快 慢
Slow. Quick, quick, slow.
快 慢 快 快 慢
Quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow.
快 慢 快 快 慢
Quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow.
萨姆 你能往后退几步吗
Sam, can you take a couple of steps back, please?
再退几步
Couple more.
哥们 我要是再接着退 我就要掉到水里了
Dude, if I go any more, I fall in the water.
好吧 那就 在那里打住 可以了
Okay, well, that's-- Just stop there then. That's cool.
行吧
Cool.
好了 我们要开始啦 大明星
Okay, here we go, superstar.
我们先把探戈的背景音乐关掉
Let's go ahead and kill the tango music.
所有人接着跳
Everyone just keep on dancing.
开始
Action.
*我想要更多的自我*
*I want more of me*
*更多的你*
*More of you*
*更多的漫游 进入夜晚星空*
*More wandering into night skies*
*始于日出景色*
*From the sunrise side view*
*更多的深吸气*
*More deep breaths*
*更多的呼气*
*More exhales*
*更多的徘徊走出街头*
*More wandering off the road*
*走向我要讲述的故事*
*Towards my story to tell*
*我要讲述的故事*
*My story to tell*
*我要讲述的故事*
*My story to tell*
停 真是...
And cut. That is...
收工
That is a wrap.
太好了
Yeah!
你脸红了
You're blushing.
才没有
No, I'm not.
明明就通红
Yeah, you are.
我从没见过你这样
I've never seen you like this before.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
没什么
It's nothing.
贝丝 我一整天都在近距离看着你们的互动
Bessie, I've had front row seats to this all day long,
这可不是什么都不是
and it's not nothing.
我看你似乎疏远了一个哥们
I watched you sort of push away one dude
他似乎非常喜欢的你
who seems to really like you
却又没有拒绝另外一个哥们
and sort of not push away this other dude
而他在和会烘焙曲奇的女朋友同居
who's living with his girlfriend, the cookie baker.
我们只是在一起拍MV 好吗
We're shooting a fucking video together, okay?
嗯 我之前也拍过MV 好吗
Yeah, I've shot a fucking music video before, okay?
而你应该用眼神与镜头交流
And you're supposed to be eye-humping the camera,
而不是一直对着导演流口水
not the director, the whole time.
我只是不理解你为什么不告诉我你有感觉
I just don't understand why you didn't tell me something was up.
我真好意思说
Says the girl who hid her
我也没告诉自己的挚友我的性取向 所以
sexual identity from her best friend, so...
我一直在克制自己不去喜欢他 但是
I keep wanting not to want him, but...
身不由己
I'm gone.
我懂
I get it.
我也是个迷途少女
I'm gone girl two here.
而且她带的那些曲奇
And those cookies she brought.
那小妮子烹饪技术可以啊
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表