剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
对于无法负担
Lotteries are an excellent resource
全票价观剧的人来说
for people who can't afford to see a show
彩票是个极好的选项
with the full-price ticket.
但我们有临场票[当天演出快开始前低价购买♥♥余票]Well, we-- we do have rush tickets available.
临场票是剧院里最烂的位置
Rush tickets are the worst seats in the house,
而且你得等一下午
and you have to wait in line all afternoon.
我绝不会建议任何人购买♥♥临场票
I would never advise anyone to purchase a rush seat.
好吧 我们不允许员工
Yeah, it is never acceptable for staff
建议顾客不购买♥♥门票
to tell customers not to buy tickets.
《致埃文·汉森》就有彩票
Dear Evan Hansen has a lottery.
你看过《致埃文·汉森》吗
Have you seen Dear Evan Hansen?
-没有 -你必须看 太精彩了
- No. - Oh, really, you must. It's excellent.
预售部的岗位
The will call position--
《致埃文·汉森》是百老汇最成功的剧
Evan Hansen is one of the most successful shows on Broadway.
当然 他们不必纠结于
Of course, they didn't have to get over the hurdle
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的负面评价
of a negative review in the New York Times.
好吧
Right.
谢谢你来面试 路易
Thank you for your time, Louie.
你想过更改电♥话♥预售部这个名字吗
Have you thought of changing the name "will call"?
电♥话♥预售部这个名字在电♥话♥发明前就有了
Will call was named before the telephone was invented,
当人们说 "我会拜访你"
when people said, "I will call on you,"
其实指的是 "我会探访你"
which meant, "I will visit you."
我觉得这既过时又误导人
I think it's archaic and misleading,
我觉得要是改成别的说法
and I believe it would be more historically accurate
比如"拜访预售部"会更加符合历史
if you changed the term to something different like "will visit."
*早上或晚上好 朋友们*
*Good morn or evening, friends*
*你们的亲爱的主播来了*
*Here's your friendly announcer*
*我有严肃的新闻*
*I have serious news*
*要告诉大家 (大家)*
*To pass on to everybody (Everybody)*
*我要说的事*
*What I'm about to say*
*可能是世界的灾难*
*Could mean the world's disaster*
*可能把你的欢乐和笑声*
*Could change your joy and laughter*
*变成泪水与疼痛*
*To tears and pain*
*仇恨满人间*
*It's that hate goin' round*
*伤人无数 (伤人无数)*
*Breaking many hearts (Breaking many hearts)*
*伤人无数*
*Breaking many hearts*
*请停止吧*
*Stop it, please*
*再无法回头前 (无法回头)*
*Before it's gone too far (Gone too far)*
*各位 你们知道*
*People, you know that*
*爱今天需要爱*
*Love's in need of love today*
*爱今天*
*Love today*
*别耽搁*
*Don't delay*
*送上你的爱*
*Send yours in right away*
-这不太有营养 -是啊
- This is not nourishing. - No.
这个世界火候最大的食物是什么
What is most overcooked food in the world for 200?
-医院的食物 当然了 -医院的食物
- Hospital food. Of course. - Hospital food.
我们去咖啡厅看看有什么能吃的吧
Let's go to the cafeteria and find something edible, huh?
我从没听过有人用《危险边缘》节目问答方式说话
I've never heard anyone speak Jeopardy! Style.
我用一百万换可笑的父母
I'll take ridiculous parents for one million.
不 他们挺好的
No, they're great.
他们可能会比你想象的更开放
They might be more accepting than you think.
他们不是
Well, they're not.
我知道世界改变了 但她们没有
I know the world's changed, but they haven't.
我懂
I get it.
我不完全知道 但我理解
I mean, I don't get it, but I get it.
我是17岁时向父母出柜的
I came out to my parents when I was 17.
我妈很自责 她当然会这么做
My mom blamed herself, because of course she did.
然后祈祷 希望能治愈我
And then prayed to try to cure me.
之后把我赶出家门 希望我回去时就直了
Then threw me out of the house thinking I'd come back straight.
那已经是五年前的事了
That was five years ago.
我没法想象
I can't even imagine.
虽然母亲节还是会让我难受
I mean, damn if Mother's Day doesn't still fuck me up,
但不是我要断绝关系的
but I'm not the one that cut off ties.
是他们 这只能怪他们
They did. That's on them.
如果有人真的爱你
If someone really loves you,
他们为什么会让你否认自己的本性
why would they ask you to deny who you are?
好吧 我不是在为他们辩解 但我确定他们爱你
Okay, I'm not defending them, but I'm sure they do love you.
只是他们这一代 他们的文化
It's just their generation. Their culture.
人们可以改变 只要他们想
People can change if they want to.
他们看《艾伦秀》
They watch Ellen.
比起自己女儿 他们更喜欢15世纪的鬼扯
They love their 15th century bullshit more than their daughter.
这就很说明问题了
That says a lot.
-我很遗憾 -不用
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
我建立了生活
I made a life.
我没有活在谎言中
I'm not living a lie.
贝丝·金来电
我是弗兰克·迪莱拉 欢迎收看《舞台》
I'm Frank DiLella, and this is On Stage.
别这样 路易 你知道规矩 六点前不能看电视
Come on, Louie. You know the rule. No TV before 6:00.
-不要 -你可以晚上再看
- No! - You can watch it tonight.
妈妈总让我看电视
Mom always let me watch TV.
-现在是我了 这就是规矩 -好多规矩
- Well, it's me now, and that's the rule. - Too many rules.
"所有的孩子都长大了 除了一个
"All children, except one, grow up.
快醒醒 是彼得潘
Wake up, it's Peter Pan,
他来教我们飞翔了
and he is to teach us to fly.
我来教你 彼得说"
'I'll teach you,' said Peter.'"
等等 那时我的台词
Hey, wait, that's my line.
你是温迪 我是彼得 迷失少年的首领
You're Wendy. I'm Peter, leader of the Lost Boys.
那好吧
Okay then.
我来教你
I'll teach you.
飞翔的感受真好
Oh, how lovely to fly.
我会教你如何跃上风的脊背
I'll teach you how to jump on the wind's back,
然后顺势而飞
and then away we go.
你只需怀着美好的念想
You just think lovely wonderful thoughts,
让它们托你上天
and they lift you up in the air.
-但我们要怎么去永无岛 -右边的第二颗星
- But how do we get to Neverland? - Second star to the right
沿着那颗飞 直到天明
and straight on till morning.
*我祈求上帝 音乐的天使*
*I prayed to God that the angel of music*
*能下凡赐我一首歌♥*
*Would come down and give me a song*
*歌♥词真挚 内容新颖*
*That the words would be true and say something so new*
*能让世界重新歌♥唱*
*That the world would start singing along*
*我很意外天使回复了我*
*And I was surprised when the angel replied*
*带着音符 他敲响了我的门*
*With a note that he stuck to my door*
*说着 没人想听歌♥了*
*That said "Nobody wants to hear songs anymore"*
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
她没事 我很高兴能跟你聊聊
She's okay. I'm glad we're speaking.
像今天这种日子 会让你深思
You know, days like today, they make you think.
我不想相信世上有这么多仇恨
I don't want to believe that there is so much hate out there,
但确实存在
but there is.
我知道她看上去很坚强
I know she seems so strong,
但普丽莎其实很脆弱
but Prisha's so vulnerable.
你必须鼓励她敞开心扉 去找个好人家
You must encourage her to be more open to finding someone.
你能答应我吗
Do you promise me?
*拉下幕布 取消演出*
*So pull down the staging and cancel the show*
希望
*告诉乐队各自回家*
*Tell all the bands to go home*
*烧毁钢琴 撕烂乐谱*
*Burn the piano and tear up the score*
想想录音室的奖励
Think of that studio time.
在经历这么无望的一天后写关于希望的歌♥
Writing a song about hope after this day is hopeless.
我一直看到向她扔瓶子的那两人的脸
I keep seeing that guy's face who threw the bottle at her.
充满了仇恨
So filled with hate.
别放弃希望
Don't give up hope.
在这世上有所成就的人
People who get things done in this world
不会等着心境去影响他们
don't wait for the spirit to move them.
他们影响心境
They move the spirit.
我只是
I just...
我们
We, uh--
我们那天被打断了 我想
We got cut off the other day, and I wanted to--
真的吗 你觉得现在是个好时间
Seriously? You think this is the moment?
你能停下吗
Will you stop?
我从没遇到过像你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you.
这让我措手不及
And it threw me.
我知道我应该告诉你蕾拉的事
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表