剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
一年前的今天 我被嘘下了台
A year ago today, I got laughed off a stage.
可能我当时就该放弃音乐
Maybe I should've let it go then.
如果这并不是你的全部生活呢
Well, what if it wasn't your whole life?
你能否只是热爱它 而不是以此谋生
Could you just love it and not have to make a living from it?
这不是最纯粹的方法吗
Isn't that the most pure way?
你不必如此折磨自己
Things don't have to be so hard.
知道吗 我很乐意
You know, I would love it
让你和路易与我回湖区住
if you and Louie would come to the lake with me.
那里很安静
It's quiet.
四处都是森林 我甚至有个菜园
There's forest all around. I even have a vegetable garden.
在我那里待上一段时间
I think it would do you both some good...
对你们俩都很好
to be there with me for a while.
妈 你今天过得怎么样 用方言回答
Mom, how are you at accents?
贼好了
Wunderbar!
好的 那我们不录那一段
Okay, we can skip that part.
和我一起住吧
Come with me.
让我照顾你们俩
Let me take care of you both.
不错 女士们先生们
That's right, ladies and gentlemen.
这就是热门百老汇音乐剧《安妮》中
This is the one and only Chrysler Building
提到的克莱斯勒大厦
referred to in the hit Broadway musical Annie.
我是路易·金 今天我们将为您
This is Louie King, and we are coming to you live--
看点路
Hey, watch it!
我们到旁边去吧 把路让出来
Let's move over to the side so We get out of people's way.
但是我的粉丝喜欢我站在中间
But this is how my fans like it. In the middle of it all.
你别管了
Anyway...
今天我有位特殊嘉宾
I have a very special guest today
她带我去看了人生中第一场演出
who brought me to my very first show,
恰好就是《安妮》
which was Annie,
我们的座位是C排三四五六号♥
and we sat in seats C3, 4, 5, 6.
我们的特殊嘉宾就在这
So here she is, today's special guest.
大家好 我是玛丽·金 路易的妈妈
Hello, I'm Mary King, Louie's morn.
这不是疑问句 妈 自信点
It's not a question. Sell it, Mom.
我是玛丽·金 路易的妈妈
This is Mary King, Louie's mom.
妈你的表现只能得两分 我们需要十分
You're at a two, Mom. We're gonna need you at a ten.
亲爱的 我觉着我可能不太适合出镜
Honey, you know, maybe I shouldn't be on camera.
我不像你一样生来这么上镜
I'm not cut out for it the way you are.
-但你是特殊嘉宾 -她可以当现场观众
- But you're our special guest. - She could be the live audience.
不 视频不能这么拍
No, that's not how this works!
路易 你小声点
Okay, Louie, just keep your voice down.
但这是我的视频博客 我有37个粉丝
This is my vlog though! I have 37 followers!
他们都想看我最好的视频
They're all relying on me to be at my best,
改了就不是最好的视频了
and this is not my best.
好吧
Okay.
好的 继续拍 继续拍
Right. On with the show. On with the show.
《安妮》里我妹妹贝丝
My sister Bess and my favorite song
和我最爱的歌♥一直是《可能》
from Annie was always "Maybe."
因为我不知道我们的妈妈在哪里
It was because we didn't know where our mom was,
就像安妮一样
just like Annie.
*可能在远方*
*Maybe far away*
*可能在近处*
*Or maybe real nearby*
*他可能为她倒咖啡*
*He may be pouring her coffee*
*她可能为他系领带*
*She may be straightening his tie*
麻烦走开
Move, please.
路易
Louie...
*他们一定很善良 为何不呢*
*Betcha they're good Why shouldn't they be?*
*他们唯一的错误就是抛弃了我*
*Their one mistake was giving up me*
好了 路易
All right, Louie.
别人都看着你呢
You're making a scene.
本来就是这样
That's the whole point.
这个视频本来就是想吸引人们看
This vlog is making a scene as it's supposed to.
-我们拍完了 别拍了 -不不不
- It's done now. We're done. - No. No, no, no.
-贝丝关掉相机 -不 接续拍
- Shut it down, Bess. - No, no. Keep it up though.
-不 -路易 路易 路易
- No. - Louie, Louie. Louie,
-别闹 -不 我在努力拍视频
- stop it. - No, I'm trying, to do this 'vi--
-你不懂 -路易 安静
- You do not understand. - Louie, be quiet.
你毁了这一切 这是我的视频
You are ruining this! This is my vlog!
-别闹了 -你是在帮倒忙
- Stop it! - And you are not helping!
该死的 够了
Goddamn it, enough!
上帝说你的遭遇都是你能应付的
God says you get what you can handle.
我也想相信
And I wanted to believe that.
但贝丝 我知道我没有
But, Bess, I know I wasn't
你那样的耐心
blessed with the kind of patience you have.
我找不到内心的平静
I couldn't find the calm inside me
让我能满足他的所有要求
to be able to take care of Louie in the way he needed.
我实在是束手无策了
I was so out of my depth.
那时 在很多方面我都还是个孩子
I was still a kid myself in many ways,
我会坐在家里
and I would sit all day in the apartment
等着路易从学校回来
waiting for Louie to come home from school,
我会计划着之后做什么 我怎么对他
and I would plan how it was gonna be and how I was gonna be.
但有时候我就是...没能忍♥住
There were days where something would... snap,
我的脾气一下子就上来了
and my temper would get the better of me,
我也恨自己这么做
and I hated myself for it.
我让路易保证他不告诉别人
I made Louie promise never to tell anyone.
我也没说过
I never did.
所以我离开了
And that is why I left.
我在保护你 不受我的伤害
I was protecting you from me.
我很害怕事情会变得更糟
I was scared it was gonna get worse,
我想在事情没发生前就阻止
and I wanted to stop it before it could.
我真的 我以为
I honestly-- I thought--
我以为我走了 对你们都好
I thought it would be better for you if I was gone.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我会学着耐心
I... I will learn to be patient.
我会改变
I can change.
拜托贝丝 如果你能
Please, Bess, if you will come
跟我一起回家 远离这个疯狂的城市
back home with me, away from this crazy city,
那我能证明
I could show you--
证明什么
Show us what?
在二十英里的
That with nobody around
荒芜之境中你不是个怪兽吗
for a 20-mile radius that you're not a monster?
让我们重新成为一家人吧
Let us be a family again.
我们就是一家人
We are a family.
你走以后 我们建立起了这个家
When you were gone, we built this family.
我 爸爸和路易
Me, Dad, and Louie.
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
真的吗 我可爱的天使
You do? My sweet angel.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你得到你想要的了
Okay. Well, you got what you wanted.
来吧 路易 我们走
Come on, Louie. We're leaving.
路易 你想跟我去俄亥俄州住吗
Louie, would you like to come and live with me in Ohio?
-不 -我得弥补他
- No. - I need to make it up to him.
那样不好吗
Wouldn't that be nice?
住在湖边 有艘小船
To have a lake and a boat?
-来吧 路易 我们走 -亲爱的
- Come on, Louie. Let's go. - Sweetie?
说再见 路易
Say goodbye, Louie.
再见 路易
Goodbye, Louie.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Morn.
我替你保守了秘密
I kept your secret.
我从没告诉过别人
I never told anyone.
我是个好孩子
I'm a good boy.
等等 路易
Wait, Louie.
路易
Louie.
你是世界上最好的哥哥
You're the best big brother in the whole world.
我是 对吧 别担心 我会一直照顾你 贝丝
I am, aren't I? Don't worry, I'll always take care of you, Bess.
我是路易·金 在埃弗利养老院
Hi, I'm Louie King at the Everly Senior Center.
现在我妹妹贝丝
And now, my sister Bess
要给这群老人演奏经典的电影配乐
is gonna sing some classical show tunes for the group,
因为她永远都不该放弃音乐
because she should never give up music,
即使我妈说她该放弃
even though my mother says she should.
第一首歌♥献给黛西·芬奇太太
This first one is for Mrs. Daisy Finch.
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表