剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
坐在你后方的顾客很矮
and my patron who's sitting behind you is very short.
我礼貌地让你挪一个座位
I graciously ask that you move over a seat.
可那不是我的座位
Yeah, well, that's not my seat.
不好意思 能让你的顾客挪一个位置吗
Excuse me, but would you mind moving your patrons one seat over
这个男人头很大 我的顾客又很矮
as this man has a very large head and my patron is very short.
我不想移
I don't want to move.
你现在不是很礼貌 也不尊重他人
You know, you're not really being gracious and respectful.
不如你别多管闲事了
How about you back off?
也许你这么不耐烦和暴躁
Perhaps the reason you're impatient and cranky
是因为你要上厕所
is because you need to use the restroom.
厕所就在楼下左手边
It's down the stairs and to the left.
天呐 是尼古拉斯·克里斯托弗
Oh, my God, it's Nicholas Christopher!
下去
Get off!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
均为著名音乐剧《汉密尔顿》中的角色
你在百老汇上饰演乔治·华盛顿
You played George Washington on Broadway,
然后在巡演中演了九个月的艾伦·伯尔
then played Aaron Burr on the road for nine months,
然后又回到百老汇饰演了乔治·华盛顿
and then went back to playing George Washington on Broadway.
你能给我的节目单签名吗
Will you sign my Playbill?
-当然 -写"致路易·金"
- Sure. - Right. It's "To Louie King."
真不敢相信我拿到签名了
I can't believe I got it.
"但你现在最常住在哪呢
"'But where do you live mostly now?'
和迷失少年一起
'With the lost boys.
我是队长
I'm the captain.'
那可真有趣
'What fun it must be.'
没错 狡猾的彼得说刀 但我们很寂寞
'Yes', said cunning Peter, 'but we are rather lonely.
你瞧 我们没有女性朋友
You see, we have no female companionship.'
没有其他女孩吗
'Are none of the others girls?'
没有呢
'Oh, no.'
她有些许失望 当他承认
She was slightly disappointed when he admitted
他来托儿所窗口不是为了探望她
that he came to the nursery window not to see her
而是为了听故事
but to listen to stories.
我不知道任何故事
'You see, I don't know any stories.'
其他迷失少年也不知道
'None of the lost boys know any stories.'
那真是太悲惨了 温迪说道
'How perfectly awful,' Wendy said."
你要走了吗
You leaving?
不不 我刚到
No, no, I'm just getting here.
我确实该走了 但我现在还在
I mean, I have to go, but I'm here now.
我能帮你吗
Hey, can I help you?
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay, thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是...
I just...
回见
I'll see you later.
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表