剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
小声音
第一季 第五集
*为何不给我*
*Won't you give me*
*为何不给我那块奶酪*
*Won't you give me that cheese?*
*为何不给我那块奶酪 亲爱的*
*Won't you give me that cheese my darling?*
*挤挤香香 挤挤香香*
*Squeezy, cheesy, squeezy, cheesy*
*为何不给我*
*Won't you give me*
*我正需要那块奶酪*
*I'm in need of that cheese*
*为何不给我挤挤香香 香香挤挤的奶酪*
*Won't you give me that squeezy, cheesy, cheesy, squeezy cheese?*
太棒了 快过来
You nailed it. Come on in.
*为何不给我*
*Won't you give me*
*为何不给我那块奶酪*
*Won't you give me that cheese?*
唱得太动听了
That was awesome.
-谢谢 -挤挤奶酪从没听起来这么
- Thanks. - Squeezy cheese never sounded so...
奶酪感十足[庸俗]
Cheesy?
我本来想说顺滑
I was gonna say "Smooth."
-是庸俗吗 -有点 但我也接受
-Is that cheesy? -Yeah, but I'll take it.
而且五十个州的人造奶酪爱好者都会听到这首歌♥
And this will be heard by synthetic cheese lovers in 50 states.
我不敢相信这首歌♥会被全国听到
I can't believe that this is a national spot.
会有很多改变的
It'll be a good chunk of change.
这些钱不够去买♥♥一栋房♥子之类的 但是
It's not enough to buy a house or anything, but...
你可以给你的键盘买♥♥一个新盒子
you could get a new case for your keyboard.
除非你舍不得你的小毛毯
Unless you can't part with your blankie.
或者你可以拍一个MV
Or you could shoot a music video.
所以 我应该让他们
So, who should I have them
把支票写给谁呢 你的经纪人还是
write the check out to? Your manager or--
我不是她的经纪人
Oh, I'm not her manager.
我只是来帮忙的
I'm just helping out.
明白
Got it.
直接给你真正的人类货币 贝丝
Real human money directly into your hands, Bess.
*为何不给我*
*Won't you give me*
这不像真的
This isn't real.
我能付得起租金 路易的医保自费部分
I've got rent, Louie's Medicaid co-pay.
但我从未有过多余的钱
I've never had extra money before.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
或许我们可以用它来拍MV
I mean, maybe we could use it for a music video.
-好 -很好 你很漂亮
- Yes. - Good. You're beautiful.
勇敢点秀出你的腿
And don't be afraid to show a little leg.
突显你的长处
You know, strut your stuff.
这不太像我的风格
That's not really me.
这首歌♥会让你家喻户晓的
This is gonna make you a household name.
我已经家喻户晓了
Well, I'm already a household name.
我是给罐装奶酪配音的人
You know, I'm the voice of cheese in a can.
快快慢[舞步节奏的一种]
但我在MV里应该做什么呢 跳舞吗
But what do I even do in a video? Do I dance?
我讨厌非专业舞者跳舞
I hate when nondancers dance.
但如果你就那么站着 你看起来会太静止了
But then if you stand too still, you look too static.
我应该走复古风吗
And should I go vintage?
因为所有人都在穿紧身抹胸上衣
Because everybody's wearing tube tops,
但我不是这么穿的人
but I'm not a tube top kind of gal.
对不起 只是 我的脑子有时候停不下来
Sorry. Just... my mind won't turn off sometimes.
我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
你穿什么或者做什么都没关系
Look, it's not gonna matter what you wear or what you do,
因为当你唱歌♥时 你的灵魂显露无疑
'cause when you sing, your soul is all over your face.
大家都只会看到这个
That's all people are gonna see.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我超爱你的歌♥
I love your song.
自从你发给我 我就在循环播放
I've been listening to it on repeat since you sent it to me.
我不停在想它
I can't get it out of my head.
很荣幸我能请你唱一首我的歌♥
I'm glad I get you to sing on one of my songs.
之后我们可以为MV彩排一下
Then we can rehearse for the video.
好的
Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
*上周我...*
*Last week I was--*
抱歉 能再来一次吗
Sorry. Can we go back?
没问题
That's no problem.
*上周我是...*
*Last week I was a--*
该死 我这是怎么了
Shit. What is the matter with me?
抱歉 好吧 再来一次
Sorry. Okay. Let's do it again.
*上周我...*
*Last week I--*
怎么了 我是不是傻了啊 天啊
What? Am I a fucking idiot? Jeez.
我们正在找感觉
We're just finding it.
你介意我...
Mind if I...
没事
Sure.
好的
Cool.
肯定有地方已经天黑了
It's gotta be 5:00 somewhere.
可能现在不是该拍MV的时候
You know, maybe it's not the right time for a music video.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道 这就像 宣传我自己的广♥告♥
I don't know. It's like a... commercial for myself.
像一张美颜过的自♥拍♥
Like a glorified selfie.
我才有几斤几两 就能
I mean, who am I to--
做到你父亲没能做到的事情吗
Do what your father couldn't do?
我的意思是 这与我无关
I mean-- It's none of my business.
但是你对自己的质疑
But this second-guessing yourself
还有看见你和他在录音室
and watching you in the studio with him--
你佯装渺小并不会让他更加高大
You know, you playing small isn't gonna make him bigger.
我并没这么做
That's not what I was doing.
那就是我说错了 你没这么做
Then I'm wrong. That's not what you're doing.
除非我确实是这样
Unless I was.
你害怕挡住你♥爸♥爸的光芒吗
Are you scared of eclipsing your dad,
还是你害怕自己站到镜头前
or are you scared of putting yourself out there?
我觉得我就是害怕
I think I'm just scared.
每个人都会害怕
Everybody's scared.
等下 哪里是第一拍
Wait, where's one?
好 是这样
Okay. So, it's...
一
One.
*上周我是一头牛*
*Last week I was a bull*
*国王修建了迷宫 将我困在其中*
*The king built up a maze So I couldn't escape*
很好
You got it.
*上个月我是个笨蛋*
*Last month I was a fool*
*又犯了同样的错误*
*I made the same mistakes*
*又一次熬到深夜*
*Again I stayed up late*
*周二我是个榔头*
*Tuesday I was a hammer*
*用自己的头去撞墙*
*I hit my head against the wall*
*我悲伤的写照*
*A portrait of my grief*
*今天我就是答案*
*Today I was an answer*
*我找到了可以倾诉的朋友*
*I found a friend that I could call*
*我还找到了钥匙*
*And I discovered keys*
*带我去看你的花*
*Bring to me your flowers*
*带我进入你的时间*
*And your hours*
*在风暴中心*
*In the center of the storm*
*怀着着重获新生的新信念唱给我听*
*Sing to me with new belief in second lives*
*因为我会挺过这个早晨*
*'Cause I'll survive the morning*
*你能否看见我*
*Can you see me?*
*我抵达了幸福彼岸*
*I made it to the other side*
*感谢上帝*
*Thank God*
*相信我*
*Do believe me*
*浪费时间我多么在行*
*I've been so good at wasting time*
*但幸亏还有七月*
*But thank God for July*
下周我想找位导演拍MV
I'm looking for a director to shoot a music video next week.
我也许知道个人选
I may know someone.
他要价高吗
Will he work for a price?
-他可以免费帮你 -不 我要付钱的
- He'd do it for free. - No, I'm paying him.
那估计不能成
Well, that's a deal-breaker.
*上周我是一头牛*
*Last week I was a bull*
来啊 艾里斯 走啦
Come on, Iris. Come on.
*国王修建了迷宫*
*The king built up a maze“
*将我困在其中*
*So I couldn't escape*
干得漂亮
Good job.
*上个月我是个笨蛋*
*Last month I was a fool*
*又犯了同样的错误*
*I made the same mistakes*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表