剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
ruining my life.
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
-抱歉 -不 只是...
- Sorry. - No, she's just...
她不是印度人
She's not Indian.
她是中国人
She's Chinese.
我爸妈会气疯的
And, you know, my parents would lose it.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
该说实话了
Here it is, I guess.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
说出来感觉真好
That feels so nice to say.
说出来很好
Good. It's good.
我有个大胆的主意
Okay, I have a crazy idea.
不如我们在他们面前继续保持这样吧
What do you say we keep this thing going for them?
为了争取点时间
Just to buy us some time?
等等 不是 你是说假装我们在一起吗
Wait, no. You mean like pretend we're together?
没错
Yep.
说定了
I'm in.
-太好了 -我愿意
- Great. - I do.
我也愿意
Okay, I do too.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
-好主意 -是啊
- Good idea. - Yeah.
*有时我想放弃*
*Sometimes I feel like quitting*
*让别人按我的命令行事*
*Make someone do my bidding*
*你在笑我 但我没开玩笑*
*You're laughing, but I'm not kidding*
*我感觉要丧失理智*
*I feel like I'm gonna lose it*
*上帝知道这不是我本意*
*God knows I didn't choose it*
*有时当我不注意*
*Right when I wasn't looking*
这是给乐队的
It's for the band.
*麻烦便找上我*
*Trouble found me*
他们都不喝酒
Y're all sober.
对 我说的是五号♥桌
Right, I meant table flve.
五号♥桌根本没人
Well, there's nobody at table flve.
看起来你需要喝一杯
Looks like you could use it.
-没事 -你还好吗
- All good. - You okay?
没事
All good.
你说过了 什么没事
Yeah, you said that. What's so good?
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
听着 我在这
Look. I'm here.
我也在
So am l.
*麻烦便找上我*
*Trouble finds me*
*麻烦便找上我*
*Trouble finds me*
*麻烦便找上我*
*Trouble finds me*
我有好消息
So, I have good news.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你还记得我父母想要给我撮合的那个人吗
You know that guy that my parents are trying to set me up with?
记得
Yeah.
他也不想包办婚姻
He doesn't wanna do this either.
他也有别的恋人了
He's seeing someone else too.
我们说好了
So, we made a deal.
我们假装在一起 然后咱俩就能继续约会了
We'll pretend to date while you and I keep seeing each other.
你想把我藏起来
So, you wanna keep me hidden?
好吧 话不能这么说
Okay, okay, not in those words.
那要怎么说
Well, what words would you use?
-你想撒谎 -我必须撒谎
- You want to lie. - I have to.
不 你不用
No, you don't.
*我脑中有一首歌♥*
*There's a song in my head*
*一句歌♥词让我无法忘怀*
*Oh, a line that never stops playing*
*我不确定如何结尾*
*I'm not sure how it ends*
*我不记得听到时你在说什么*
*I can't remember when I heard what you were saying*
两瓶百威一瓶时代啤酒
Two Buds and a Stella.
我见了个搞艺术的人 他想听你唱歌♥
So, I met an A&R guy who wants to hear you play,
我告诉你 就是他了
and I am telling you, this is the guy.
-就是他了 -不
- This is the guy. - No.
他在小牌独♥立♥音乐工作室工作 对你很合适
He works for a small indie label. It's perfect for you.
我不去
I'm not doing it.
之前我们见的人都是白♥痴♥
All the other people that we saw were idiots.
他们什么也不知道
They didn't know anything.
如果五分之四的专业人士同意
Well, if four out of flve dentists agree...
拜托 有人说猫王还是去开卡车的好
Please. Elvis was told that he was better off driving trucks.
披头士还被迪卡唱片公♥司♥拒绝了
The Beatles were rejected by Decca Records.
我的计划是
So, here is the plan.
艾尔几周后会举♥行♥个
Al is having an orphans' Thanksgiving
孤儿感恩节开麦之夜
open mic night thing here in a few weeks,
我觉得你该上去唱
and I think that you should do it.
你该重拾你的自信
You should get your confidence back up
-然后唱给这个家伙听 -本尼
- before you play for this guy. - Benny.
别
Stop.
别说了
Please stop.
不可能 我们得让这事儿成啊
No way. We gotta make this happen.
为我还是为你
For me or for you?
为了你
For you.
那我告诉你我不想干了
I'm telling you I wanna quit.
经纪人就是这样 劝你继续坚持
This is what managers do. They talk you off the cliff.
现实点吧 我根本没有通告 我做不了了
Get real. There's nothing to manage. I can't do this anymore.
不 你可以 我们共进退
Yes, you can. We are in this together.
本尼 放弃吧
Benny! Let it go.
你得有自己的生活
You gotta get your own life,
因为我不能再对另一个人负责了
because I can't be responsible for one more person.
*有很多我无法保护*
*There's not much that I can protect*
*所以我保持幽默*
*So I keep my good humor alive*
*没什么能毁你智力*
*Well, nothing disturbs your intellect*
*就像你无法拒绝*
*Like feeling something you can't deny*
*我不想迷失*
*Well, I don't want to be lost*
一切都好吗
So, all's good?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
*我想看这些墙*
*I want to see these walls*
*在我身边分崩离析*
*Crumble and dissolve around me*
听着 本尼跟我说了 你和你♥爸♥的事
Look. Benny told me what's going on with your old man.
他不该告诉你
He shouldn't have done that.
让我当一会你♥爸♥吧
Well, so let me be your dad for a minute.
本尼这辈子头一回说对了
Now, for the first time in his life, Benny's right.
我知道你深陷黑暗隧♥道♥ 但你不能自暴自弃
I know you're in the tunnel, but don't just throw yourself away.
一杯威士忌加冰
A whiskey rocks, please.
我得工作了 老板
Gotta get to work, boss.
*又听到父母为钱忧愁*
*Heard mom and dad talking money again*
*要供养一家七口*
*Fit a seven-person family...*
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我得见你
I needed to see you.
-你不是搬走了吗 -不 我想解释
- Didn't you move away? - No, I want to explain.
我在工作
Well, I'm working.
我跟蕾拉分手了 我需要钱搬出去
I ended it with Laila, and I needed the money to move out.
*我还能听见那首歌♥*
*I can still hear that song*
*在我脑海*
*In my head*
但贝丝 我已经准备好
But, Bess, I'm ready to--
贝丝
Bess.
-我现在不能谈这个 -贝丝
- I can't do this right now. - Bess.
贝丝
Bess.
你准备好了我就该相信你吗
So, I'm supposed to trust you again because you're ready now'?
这花了时间 不那么简单 但我来了
It took time. It wasn't that simple, but I'm here.
你不能昨天选她 今天选我
You can't just choose her yesterday and then choose me today.
我又不是菜单上的一道菜
I'm not a fucking item on a menu.
-你知道我不这么看你 -大家都这么看我
- You know I don't see you that way. - Everyone in my life does.
-别无理取闹 -我没有 是你在闹
- Don't push this away. - I didn't. You did.
我现在来了
Well, I am here now.
-我哪也不会去 -我不信你
- And I'm not going anywhere. - I don't believe you.
一直以来你都选择
It was so easy for you to protect her feelings
保护她而不是我
this whole time and not mine.
伤害我就更简单
It was just easier to hurt me.
贝丝
Bess.
走
Go.
你走
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表