剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
就是我在哥伦比亚的专业 反政♥府♥新闻学
That was my major at Columbia, underground edge journalism.
我学了一个永远用不上的专业 所以
I majored in a major I'll never use, so...
这是我们家三女儿 贝丝
This is our third daughter, Bess.
她今天在录音室和她爸爸一起录音
She was in the studio today recording with her father.
他们是下一个纳京高和娜塔莉·科尔
They are the next Nat King and Natalie Cole.
纳京高 抒情爵士歌♥王
他的女儿娜塔莉·科尔 爵士乐女歌♥手 9项格莱美奖获得者
-今天录音顺利吗 -很好
- Did you kill it? - Oh, it was great.
-太好了 -嗯 这些看起来很好吃
- Nice. - Yeah. This looks so yummy.
贝丝 这是桑迪普
Bess, this is Sundeep.
他
He...
他有个癖好
He has a vice.
不不 妈妈 他是《癖好》杂♥志♥的写手
No, Mom, Mom, he writes for Vice.
他可能真的有什么癖好 谁知道呢
Well, he may have a vice as well. We don't know.
-我不知道 -我刚刚说了什么
- I don't know. - What did I say?
桑迪普有与生俱来的好奇心
Sundeep has always had this questioning nature.
这就是他为什么成为了记者
That is why he became a journalist.
普丽莎也是 他们的共同点就是都充满好奇心
Prisha too. They have this questioning nature in common.
他现在怀疑包办婚姻到底是不是个好主意
Now he is questioning whether arranged marriage is a good idea.
他们知道我们都听到了 是吧
They know we can hear them, right?
我来告诉你一句大实话
Let me tell you an important fact, okay?
美式婚姻行不通
American marriage does not work.
你不能编造这种以偏概全的结论 爸爸
You can't make such sweeping generalizations, Papa.
我没胡编乱造 有数据表明
I'm not making this up. This is a statistic.
每13秒就有一对美国夫妇离婚
Every 13 seconds, there's a divorce.
我搞不懂美国人的方式
I don't understand the American way.
-拔苗助长 -没错
- Too much, too soon. - Yes.
没有冒犯的意思 贝丝
No offense, Bess,
但是婚姻才是了解对方的过程
but marriage should be the time you get to know each other.
如果你在结婚前就对那个人了如指掌
If you find out everything about someone before you marry,
那就没什么好挖掘的了
then there is nothing left to discover
-然后一切都会索然无味 -非常无聊
- and it will get boring. - Very boring.
就像书全看完了再买♥♥
It's like reading the whole book and then buying it.
又一个离婚
Boom! Another divorce.
我跟他在一起就不无聊 我们都结婚30年了
I am never bored with him, and we have been married 30 years.
那只是因为老爸是疯子
That's just because Dad's crazy.
普丽莎
Prish.
我真心觉得她说得对 如果你们约会太久
I honestly think she's right. If you're dating for too long,
你就会开始发现
then you will just start to see
所有跟对方不合拍的地方了 对吧
all of the things that are wrong with each other, na?
你们就会拆散自己
You just start picking each other apart.
芮玛和我结婚前只见了10分钟
Reema and I met each other for 10 minutes before we got married.
要是见了11分钟 我们今天就不会还在一起了
And if we had met for 11 minutes, we wouldn't be married today.
又一个离婚
Another divorce.
女士们 跟我来
Ladies, come with me.
爸 是我
Hey, Dad, it's me.
就想给你打个电♥话♥
Well, I just thought I'd check in.
那你收到以后给我回电吧
I guess just call me when you get this?
爱你
Love you.
妈妈说要从前往后擦
Mommy says to wipe front to back.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个作家 你是个音乐家
He's a writer, you're a musician.
你们都是创作型 很合适
You're both creative types. It's the perfect match.
我们用玫瑰来装饰
Now, we will garnish this with rose petals
打开你的心门 给这次做媒带来好运
to open your hearts and bring good luck to this match.
老天 妈 求你别眨眼
God. Mom, please don't wink.
那个桑迪普
You know, that Sundeep,
他让我想起了年轻的自己
he reminds me of myself when I was young.
他很有趣 你觉得呢 贝丝
He's very funny. What do you think, Bess?
他不算无趣
He's not not funny.
没错 不算无趣 说得好
Exactly. Not not funny. That's good.
你们两个可以一会儿聊聊 很不错
And you two have quite a rat-a-tat-tat out there. Very nice.
普丽莎 他很棒
Prish, he's amazing.
你得佩服爸妈 他们很擅长给人做媒
You gotta give it to Mom and Dad. They're good at this.
目前百发百中配对成功
They're one for one so far.
对啊 听你姐姐的 普丽莎
Yeah, listen to your older sister, Prisha.
我午饭后就向他求婚
I'm proposing to him after lunch.
又一个离婚
Boom, another divorce.
我们给你取名普丽莎 因为这是"被爱着"的意思
You know, we named you Prisha because it means "Beloved."
我们不会永远陪着你
We will not be here forever.
我只是不想让你一个人在这个残酷的世界里
I just don't want you to be alone in this cruel world.
我知道
I know.
我只是需要一点时间 妈
I just need a little more time, Mama.
普丽莎 听我说 去喝咖啡
Prisha, listen to me. Meet for cappuccino.
去吃冻酸奶 然后
Go on the Froyo date and then
在网上社交平台上关注对方 发表情包
follow each other in Instant Snap and send yellow faces.
你慢慢来
You take your time.
但别花太久时间 仅此而已 好吗
Just don't take too long, that's all. Okay?
-谢谢 妈 -好
- Thank you, Mama. - Okay.
普丽莎
Prish.
没事的 他挺好的
It's fine. He's fine.
-大家对他赞不绝口 -不 他挺好的
- A rave review. - No, no, he's cool.
也许适合我 但不适合你
Maybe for me, not for you.
别阻挡我陷入
Hey, please don't get in the way
一辈子的免费看《癖好》的福利噢
of a free lifetime subscription to Vice.
来吧 快点 饼和饭都要凉了
Come on, come on. Naan and rice will get cold.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Go, go.
从中间拿
Take from the middle.
她对他敞开心扉了 谢谢你鼓励她
She seems open to him. Thank you for encouraging her.
你瞧
You see?
她听你的
She listens to you,
就像之前你鼓励她吃秋葵一样
just like when you encourage her to try okra.
我希望她真能听我的 G妈
I hope she listens to me, Mama G.
又一个离婚
Boom! Another divorce.
然后你说什么
And then you say?
-谢谢前来 请好好欣赏 -完美
- Thank you for coming. Enjoy the show. - Perfect.
那你对暴躁不耐烦的顾客说什么
And what do you say to a customer that's cranky and impatient?
女士 厕所在楼下右手边
Ma'am, the restroom is down the stairs to the right.
但她没说要上厕所
But she didn't say she needs to pee.
我能看出来 所以她才会暴躁
I could tell. That's why she was cranky.
你会很棒的 路易
You're gonna do great, Louie.
我真为你骄傲 祝你今天愉快
I'm so proud of you. Have a great day.
今天确实很美好
It is a great day.
你能给我在剧院前拍一张照片吗
Will you take a picture of me in front of the theater?
当然
Of course.
好 准备好了吗
'Kay, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
记住 彬彬有礼 尊重他人
Remember, gracious and respectful!
好的 彬彬有礼尊重他人 彬彬有礼尊重他人
Right. Gracious and respectful, gracious and respectful,
彬彬有礼尊重他人 彬彬有礼尊重他人
gracious and respectful, gracious and respectful.
彬彬有礼 尊重他人
Gracious and respectful.
C101和102
C101 and 2.
真是很好的位置 非常正
Oh, wow, these are lovely seats, really good seats.
就在这 奇迹中的奇迹 请好好欣赏
Right here. Wonder of wonders, enjoy the show.
你找这些座位费了不少劲吧
You've come a long way for these seats.
别为我们有替补感到可惜 她超棒的
And don't feel bad that we have an understudy. She's fabulous.
她在《红男绿女》里献唱过
She toured in Guys and Dolls
还在圣奥拉夫学院演过《悲惨世界》的珂赛特
and played Cosette in Les Mis at St. Olaf College.
就这边 女士们
Right this way, ladies.
我喜欢喜剧 这位置太好了
I love comedy. Oh, this is so great.
这是我最喜欢的剧了
It's my most favorite show of all time.
希望剧开演后你们不会也这么多话
Hope you're not gonna talk that much during the show.
好吧 那么...
Okay. So...
这个编舞还
The choreographer also
给《锦城春色》《西区故事》编过舞
choreographed On the Town, West Side Story,
《玫瑰舞后》《小飞侠》
Gypsy, Peter Pan,
和196♥4♥年原版《屋顶上的提琴手》
and the original Fiddler on the Roof, 196♥4♥.
舞美还设计过《摇滚年代》的舞台 跨度很大吧
The set designer also designed Rock of Ages. What a range.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你的头很大
You have a very large head,
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表