剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
*又一次熬到深夜*
*Again I stayed up late*
*周二我是个榔头*
*Tuesday I was a hammer*
*用自己的头去撞墙*
*I hit my head against the wall*
*我悲伤的写照*
*A portrait of my grief*
*今天我就是答案*
*Today I was an answer*
*我找到了可以倾诉的朋友*
*I found a friend that I could call*
《更多的爱》MV
*我还找到了钥匙*
*And I discovered keys*
*带我去看你的花 带我进入你的时间*
*Bring to me your flowers and your hours*
*在风暴中心*
*In the center of the storm*
*怀着信念唱给我听*
*Sing to me with new belief*
这才像样
Now, that...
这件衬衫非常好看 你该多穿穿
That's a great shirt. You should wear it more.
看来你心情不错
You're in a good mood.
是的 艾尔 我心情很好
I am, Al. I am in a good mood.
好极了
Terrific.
带着你的好心情去酒吧另一边
Take it down to the other end of the bar
给客人倒满水
and refill that customer's water.
乐意之至 先生
With pleasure, sir.
你吓到我了
You're freaking me out.
*怀着着重获新生的新信念唱给我听*
*Sing to me with new belief in second lives*
*因为我会挺过这个早晨*
*'Cause I'll survive the morning*
《更多的爱》MV授权协议书
*你能否看见我*
*Can you see me?*
*我抵达了幸福彼岸*
*I made it to the other side*
*但幸亏还有七月*
*Thank God for July*
真不敢相信我来到了百老汇漫展
I can't believe I'm at BroadwayCon.
简直是奇迹中的奇迹
Wonder of wonders.
我也想留下来 但我今天要拍MV
I wish I could stay, but I'm shooting my video today.
你需要的东西都带好了吗
Do you have everything you need?
请问一下 这是哪场演出 有签名吗
Excuse me, which performances are they from, and are they signed?
你带手♥机♥充电器了吗
Do you have your phone charger?
我把零食放在你包里了
I put snacks in your bag.
谢了 伙计
Oh, thanks, man.
好吧
Okay.
不行
No.
不行
No.
*你能否看见我*
*Can you see me?*
*我抵达了幸福彼岸*
*I made it to the other side*
*幸亏还有七月*
*Thank God for July*
*幸亏还有七月*
*Thank God for July*
蕾拉
Laila.
这些都是你做的吗
Did you make all this?
是啊 我最近没什么工作
Yeah. I haven't been getting much work lately.
我可能做得太过火了
So, I think I went a little overboard.
不不不 看起来很好吃
No, no, no. It looks delicious.
我才知道你还是个大厨
I mean, I didn't know that you were a chef.
自从来了纽约 我算是个宴会承办者而不是大厨
Well, more caterer than chef since we've been in New York.
我知道想在这里生活并不简单
I know it can be hard to get things going here.
似乎根本不可能
Seems impossible.
是啊 我知道那种感觉
Yeah. I know the feeling.
我只希望伊桑能早点放弃在这常住的想法
I just hope Ethan gets it out of his system sooner than later.
放弃什么
Gets what out?
这个城市
This city.
今天是个大日子
Today's the big day.
-我是普丽莎 很高兴认识你 -幸会
- I'm Prisha. Nice to meet you. - Pleasure.
普丽莎 这是蕾拉 她是伊桑的女朋友
Prisha, this is Laila. Laila is Ethan's girlfriend,
伊桑是MV的导演
and Ethan is the director of the video.
是的
Yeah.
这些都是蕾拉做的
Laila made all this.
-我能吃一块吗 -当然
- Can I try one? - Yes.
我饿坏了
I'm starving.
-天呐 太好吃了 -谢谢
- Holy crap! It's good. - Thank you.
-我是普丽莎 -我是伊森
- Hi. I'm Prisha. - Hi. Ethan.
伊森是导演
Ethan is the director.
嗯 还是蕾拉的男友 对吧 幸会
Right. And Laila's boyfriend, right? Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
塞缪尔
Samuel, hi!
各位 这是塞缪尔
Everybody, this is Samuel.
-我们见过 在仓库 -对 那次
- Hey, man. We met at the... storage. - Oh, right. That's--
-这是蕾拉 -你好
- And this is Laila. - Hello.
对
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 贝丝 我们有很多要拍
Okay. Bess, we have a lot of ground to cover,
最好开始了
so we should probably get started.
-好的 我马上就去 -好的
- Yes. Right. I'll be right there. - Okay.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我没事 只是拍MV有点紧张
I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous about the shoot.
伊森给我放过歌♥ 很好听
Ethan played me the song. It's beautiful.
他...
He--
谢谢
Thank you.
你会很棒的 其实你容光焕发
You'll be grand. You're... glowing actually.
谢谢
Thank you.
她真善良
How sweet is she?
对 她真的...对
Yeah, she's really-- Yeah.
而且她说得对 你确实容光焕发
You know, she's right. You are glowing.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
水
Water?
毛衣
Sweater?
安定剂
Xanax?
我摔倒是扶住我就好
Just catch me if I fall.
别担心 有我呢
Don't worry. I got you.
好了各位
Okay, everyone.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开拍
Action.
*睁开我的双眼*
*Open up my eyes*
*迎着阳光*
*To daylight*
*在我所处的新城中*
*In my new city*
*我可能会在其中游荡*
*Where maybe I will wander*
*远远偏离我的初心*
*Too far away from where I started*
停
Cut.
很美 贝丝 真的
Beautiful, Bess. Really.
我们再拍一条 这次稍微快一点
Let's go again. A little faster this time.
*敞开我的心扉并打破她*
*Open up my heart and break her*
*没有潺潺流水 无处停靠*
*No gentle waters, no anchor*
*我几乎没有勇气继续呼吸*
*I'm barely brave enough to keep breathing*
*但我相信有爱*
*But I believe in love*
*这就够了 所以寻找更多*
*There is enough So ask for more*
*来充实自己*
*To fill you up*
*没有人在给谁打分*
*Nobody's keeping score*
*你知道自己的追求吗*
*Do you know what you fight for?*
*你在追求什么*
*What you fight for?*
*我想寻找更多*
*I want more*
停
Cut.
很好 贝丝
That was great, Bess.
好了 我们再拍一条
Okay, we'll go for another take.
这次我切个近景
This time, I'm gonna get a lot closer,
从你的眼睛开始
and we're gonna start on your eye,
你躺在草地上 好吧
lying back on the grass, yeah?
开拍
Action.
*阳光中睁开我的双眼*
*Open up my eyes to daylight*
得撤了 我们得撤了
Yo. Gotta go. We gotta go.
快走 快点
Come on. Move it.
*我可能会在其中游荡*
*Where maybe I will wander*
*远远偏离我的初心*
*Too far away from where I started*
*敞开我的心扉*
*Open up my heart*
很棒
Yeah, that's great.
*并打破她*
*And break her*
*没有潺潺流水 无处停靠*
*No gentle waters, no anchor*
*我几乎*
*I'm barely*
*没有勇气继续呼吸*
*Brave enough to keep breathing*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表