剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
小声音
第一季 第一集
我不知道
艾拉
Oh, Ella.
停下
Stay.
好了 走吧伙计们
Okay. Come on, guys.
真棒
Good job.
我不知道
我是谁 我是怎么了 我怎么了
我不知道该怎样到达心之所向
只是不断徘徊在过往之处
我不知道
我不知道
我怎么了
什么与我有关
什么属于我
*我不知道怎么了*
*I don't know what it is*
*我怎么了*
*What it is about me*
*我不知道如何到达心之所向*
*I don't know how to get where I'm going*
*只是不断徘徊在过往之处*
*I keep showing up where I've already been*
*不知道哪条路向上*
*I don't know which way's up*
*我似乎看不清未来*
*Can't seem to get clear*
*但我知道自己停滞在无所作为之中*
*But I know that I'm stuck in the middle of moving too little*
*驻足观望*
*Just standing here*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
抱歉 我不是有意打扰
Excuse me. I-I did not mean to interrupt.
真的 但是你有插线板吗
I really didn't. But do you have an extension cor--
您是哪位
Who the hell are you?
对不起 我是伊森
I'm sorry. I'm Ethan.
我刚租到隔壁的房♥子
Uh, I just started renting the unit next door,
所以我想 我还是你的邻居
so I... guess I'm like your next-door neighbor.
你不能就 这是我的私人
You can't just-- This is my private--
谁会这样偷♥窥♥别人
I mean, who spies on people like this?
你的门是开着的
You left your door open.
-我来这就是为了隐私 -显然
- I come here for privacy. - Clearly.
-并且我没有插线板 -明白
- And I don't have an extension cord. - Got it.
刚才那首歌♥很动听
That song was beautiful.
那就是垃圾
It's a piece of shit.
你怎么知道
What do you know?
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
多谢
Thanks.
贝丝
Bess.
-"倍儿棒" -不 贝丝
- "Best"? - No. Bess.
我叫贝丝 既然你刚刚没问的话
My name is Bess. Since you... didn't ask.
贝丝
Bess.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 我很愿意喝一杯 伊森
Well, yes, thank you. I would love a drink, Ethan.
你确定你不想带回去喝吗
Are you sure you don't want to take it to go?
我知道你极度重视个人隐私
Because I know that you covet your privacy.
抱歉 我知道我有点
Look, I'm sorry. I-I know I was a...
-我一般不那样 -那你一般怎么样
- I'm not usually like that. - How are you... usually?
我只是 不太喜欢别人听到我写的歌♥
I just -- I don't like anyone listening to the songs that I write.
-从来不吗 -它们是属于我的
- Ever? - They're for me.
而且我向自己许诺今晚之前要完成这首歌♥
And I promised myself I'd finish that song tonight.
听着 我完全理解
Oh, well, look, I totally get it.
请别让我妨碍到你
Please, don't let me get between you and you.
好的
Yeah.
为什么要选老年舞者
So, why older dancers?
优雅 谁能一直驾驭呢
Grace. Who can hold on to it?
为什么要优雅呢
And why that?
也许是因为我是由祖父抚养大的
Maybe because I was raised by my grandfather.
他
He, um...
我们一到这 他就迷上了蓝调音乐
Yeah. He got addicted to Turner Classics once we got here.
有智慧的男人
Smart man.
那么 贝丝
So, Bess...
为什么你要写一首无人可欣赏的歌♥曲
why do you write music for no one to listen to?
我翻唱歌♥曲 那些有报酬
I sing covers. It pays.
我写歌♥只是为了自己 就像日记一样
I write for myself, like a -- a diary.
所以你是在柜子里
Ah, so you are in the closet.
你在柜子里唱歌♥ 而不是柜子外
You sing them in the closet instead of out there. Yeah.
是啊 我尝试过
Yeah. I tried.
但是没有成功
It... didn't go over.
刚才我听到的那首歌♥很特别
That song I just heard was so special.
如果我是个听众 我会想继续听下去
If I was in an audience, I'd only want more.
他们不想 他们说得很清楚
They didn't. They made that very clear.
我希望有天 我能忘记那段回忆
That's a memory I... hope to someday repress.
我觉得你不像是那种在乎"他们"怎么想的人
You don't strike me as someone who listens to what "they" think.
有些时候我觉得我晚出生了五十年
Sometimes I think I should have been born 50 years ago.
我懂你
Oh, I get it.
老年探戈舞者就是我们
Yeah. Old tango dancers are us.
相较起大家在听的音乐
Yeah. Compared to what everybody's listening to,
我觉得我的音乐好像更诚挚
I think my stuff seems, I don't know, earnest.
这是个愤世嫉俗的时代
Well, it's such a cynical time.
有些事需要勇气
And I think that takes guts.
我和我的祖父玩这个游戏来教他学英语
Okay, this is a game I played with my granddad to improve his English.
一个词 你只能说一个词 你是谁
In one word, and you only get one word, who are you?
只能一个词吗
Yikes, one word?
圣·塞的酒吗
Saint C's?
我上班时偷的
I stole it from work.
别告诉圣·塞西莉亚
Don't tell Saint Cecilia.
显然 你工作的地方是以乐师的守护神命名的
Of course you work at a place named after the patron saint of music.
"糟糕" 糟糕的贝丝
"Mess". Bess the mess.
这词可不能概括你
Not the whole picture.
百灵鸟
你好
Hello.
什么 天啊 我马上 十分抱歉
What? Oh, my God. I'm-I'm on it. I'm so sorry.
-你还好吗 需要帮忙吗 -没事
- You okay? Do you need help? - I'm good.
抱歉 十分抱歉 路易
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. Louie.
抱歉 路易 路易 你的辅♥导♥员打电♥话♥给我了
Excuse me. Louie! Louie, your counselor called me.
你在这干嘛 已经过了宵禁时间了 你知道规矩
What are you doing here? It's way past curfew. You know the rule.
-那是个糟糕的规矩 -但你同意了那条规矩
- That's a horrible rule. - You agreed to that rule.
我没有同意过那个协议
I didn't agree to that agreement.
胡说 你向你的辅♥导♥员保证过
Bullshit. You gave your word to your counselor.
莎朗·克里福德今晚要在合唱团首演
Sharon Clifford is debuting in the ensemble tonight.
当了三年两个月又三天备选
She just left Aladdin after being a standby
她终于从阿♥拉♥丁回来了
for three years, two months, and three days.
幸运的话 我还能拿到她的亲笔签名
If I'm lucky, I may get her autograph.
路易 我们努力了好久才让你进那地方
Louie, we worked so hard to get you into that place.
你才刚待一个月就想被开除吗
You wanna get kicked out after your first month?
她来了 莎朗 莎朗 这里 看这里
There she is. Sharon! Sharon, over here! Over here!
恭喜你 克里福德女士 在这个非凡的夜晚
Congratulations, Ms. Clifford, on this momentous night.
奇迹中的奇迹
Wonder of wonders.
是"致路易"
It's "To Louie."
是我 我叫路易
That's me, Louie.
"致路易和贝丝"
"To Louie and Bess."
-那是我的姐姐 贝丝 -你好
- That's my sister, Bess. - Hi.
-谢谢你 路易 -别客气
- Thanks, Louie. - You're welcome.
我跟他说过 我说
I-I told him. I said...
我怎么说的
What exactly did I say?
我说 "你不准去 路易"
I said, "You're not allowed to go, Louie."
-你不是那么说的 -我怎么说的
- That's not exactly what you said. - What'd I say?
我说 "你会惹上大♥麻♥烦的 路易"
I said, "You're gonna get in big trouble, Louie."
你也不是那么说的
That's not exactly what you said either.
他们会把他赶出去的
They're gonna kick him out.
我给六楼的行政打电♥话♥了
I called the authorities on the sixth floor.
你给行政打电♥话♥干什么
Why'd you call the authorities?
你们就是嫉妒我拿到了莎朗·克里福德的签名照
You're all just jealous I got Sharon Clifford's autograph.
莎朗·克里福德是谁
Who is Sharon Clifford?
你头上的是什么
What's on your head?
别怕 就是伊卡璐家庭套装
Don't be frightened. It's just a Clairol home kit.
不然你们觉得我为什么看着像50 我都112岁了
How do you think I still look 50? I'm 112.
很明显 我也没想到会深夜打来电♥话♥
Obviously, I wasn't expecting a late-night call.
很高兴看到你安全回来 路易
I'm glad to see you're back safe, Louie.
路易也很开心能安全回来 抱歉要你下楼
Louie's happy to be back safe as well. Sorry you had to come down.
路易 你明白宵禁是为了什么吗
Louie, do you understand what a curfew is for?
-他明白的 -不 我在问路易
- He understands. - No, I'm talking to Louie.
我想回家 贝丝
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表