剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
这家店已经没有了
It doesn't exist anymore.
周年快乐
这里可不是约见医生的地方
This isn't a doctor's appointment.
看看周围 这里到处都是医生
Look around. There's doctors everywhere.
你今天怎么样 芬奇太太
How are you today, Mrs. Finch?
我想给你介绍一下我的弟弟 路易
I wanna introduce you to my brother, Louie.
路易 这是黛西·芬奇太太
Louie, this is Mrs. Daisy Finch.
她没说你好 我不知道她愿不愿意和我说话
She didn't say hello. I don't know if she wants to talk to me.
不 她很喜欢陪伴 她能听到所有你说的话
No, she loves company. She hears everything you say.
她可以是一个黄金女郎
She could be a Golden Girl.
路易 她曾经在电影里当歌♥舞团的队员
Louie, she was a chorus girl in the movies.
我的天哪 这是她吗
Oh, my goodness. Is that her?
黛西·芬奇
电影演职员表
她演了一个跳舞的小角色
She had a minor dancing role
就在奥黛丽·赫本演的《蒂凡尼的早餐》里
in Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn.
她是个明星
She's a star!
芬奇太太 你是个明星
Mrs. Finch, you're a star!
我真的觉得
You know, I really think
周年纪念派对该开始了
we should get this anniversary party started.
谢谢
Thank you.
要知道
You know,
曼通先生的医生
Mr. Mantone's doctof's been
自他年轻时就开始为他演奏音乐
playing music for him from his younger days,
他也一直会做出回应
and he's been getting some response.
为什么他会对音乐而非他太太的声音有反应
Why would he respond to that and not his wife's voice?
他们说 音乐储存在
Well, they say that music is stored
脑中一个特殊的区域 同语言的存储区不同
in a difïerent area of the brain than language.
真的有用
It's working.
你好 你好
Excuse me. Excuse me.
萨尔很爱法兰克·辛纳屈
Sal loves Frank Sinatra.
你会法兰克·辛纳屈的歌♥吗
Do you know any Frank Sinatra?
那我得特别献唱一曲
That deserves a special song.
《你今晚的模样》
这首歌♥献给你 萨尔
This one is for you, Sal.
*有时 当我垂头丧气*
*Some day, when I'm awfully low*
*感觉世界冰冷*
*And the world is cold*
*唯有想到你我才感到安慰*
*I will feel the glow just thinking of you*
*唯有看见你今晚的模样*
*And the way you look tonight*
*但你无限迷人*
*Oh, but you're lovely*
*永远 永远不要改变*
*Never, never change*
*保持那无与伦比的美丽*
*Keep that breathless charm*
*你能做到吗*
*Won't you please arrange it?*
艾拉 艾拉
Ella. Ella!
*因为我爱你*
*'Cause I love you*
艾拉 过来
Ella, come.
*爱你今晚的模样*
*Just the way you look tonight*
*爱你今晚的模样*
*Just the way you look tonight*
百灵鸟
感谢您的厚赠
Bless what you have bestowed.
应当称谢耶♥和♥华♥ 因祂本为善
Oh, give thanks onto the Lord, for he is good.
祂的慈爱永远长存
His love endureth forever.
阿门
Amen.
真开心能和你单独见面
I'm so happy we're doing this.
你最近怎么样
How are things going for you?
挺好
Great.
你的音乐呢
Your music?
都挺好 有进展
All good. Making progress.
很好
Well, that's good.
音乐行业不大景气
Ifs a hard life, the music business.
对 我热爱音乐 所以...
Yeah, well, it's what I love, so...
我很高兴你找到了自己热爱的东西
I'm glad you found something you love.
你们的餐 两份火鸡三明治
Here you go. Two turkey clubs.
能给我们...
Could we please have...
-额外多一些牛油果吗 -多一些牛油果吗
-a side of extra avocado? - Side of avocado?
她喜欢吃牛油果
She loves avocado.
牛油果 明白了
Avocado. Got lt.
贝丝...
Bess...
我想让你知道 我本没打算离开这么久
I need you to know I didn't plan on staying away so long.
我离开得越久
The longer I stayed away,
越觉得自己回不来了
the more I felt like I couldn't come back.
而且我很确定 你肯定无法理解
And I'm sure that doesn't make any sense to you,
但我当时太年轻
but I was so young...
我得...自我成长
and I had to... grow up myself.
我知道这不是个借口
And I know that's not an excuse-
那现在为什么回来
So, why now'?
你到这来做什么
Why are you here?
在我最黑暗的时光 我遇见了上帝
At my darkest time, I've-- I found God.
祂赐予了我治愈的力量
He gave me the strength to heal.
我来这是因为 我终于原谅了自己
And I'm here because I have finally forgiven myself.
至少有人还能原谅你
Well, at least someone has.
宝贝 不知道你是否
Honey, I don't know if you
记得当时的情况
remember how things really were back then.
和你父亲一起住不是什么容易的事
It wasn't easy living with your dad.
他和当时不一样了
He's not like that anymore.
人不会变的 贝丝
People don't change, Bess.
你刚刚才说过 你变了
You just said you did.
我是治愈了
I've healed.
两者是有区别的
There's a difïerence.
有吗
Is there?
我觉得我们需要些时间
You know, I think we need some time.
你打算待多久
So, how long do you plan on staying?
需要多久都行
As long as it takes.
那你之前和牧师排练这段对话时
So, when you rehearsed that with your pastor,
之后我的台词是什么
what was my line after that?
詹姆斯 轮到你了
James, back to you.
水星 一千元
Mercury, 1,000.
皇后乐队的主唱 弗雷迪·默丘里
Queen's front man, Freddie Mercury,
出生于坦桑尼亚的这座岛屿
was born on this island of Tanzania.
桑给巴尔
Zanzibar.
他原名法罗克·布勒撒拉 父母是印度人
He was born Farrokh Bulsara to Indian parents.
你得去参加节目了
You have to go on the show.
确实 她比往届冠军知道的都多 太厉害了
Exactly. I mean, she's beating the returning champ. Super fantastic.
我的三女儿呢
Where is my third daughter?
贝丝
Bess.
-她喜欢看我赢 -贝丝哪去了
- She loves it when I win. - Where is Bess?
她忙着呢
She has her hands full.
忙什么
Full of what?
工作
Work.
-好吧 -我得去透透气
- Okay. - I need some air.
-你想去...好 没问题 -对
- Oh, you want to-- Okay. Yeah, no problem. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
贝丝不太好
Bess isn't.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do?
谁都无能为力 但你是个好人
Nothing anybody can do, but you're a good guy.
所以...
So...
我有话要说
I actually need to say something.
这很重要
It's important.
我不知道该怎么说 但是...
There's no right way to say this, but...
我不能和你约会了
I can't keep seeing you.
我没料到是这个
Well, that took a turn.
我爱上别人了
I'm in love with someone else.
真的很抱歉 我不想再骗你了
I'm so sorry. I don't wanna lead you on anymore.
我也爱上别人了 如果这能让你好受点
I'm in love with someone else too, if that helps.
什么
What?
没错
Yep.
但我超优秀的
But I'm so great.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you are.
你也是
So are you.
真希望我爱上的人是你 你很酷
I wish I was in love with you. You're so cool.
你也是
You too.
我爱上了别人 而这...
I'm in love with this other person, and it's...
毁了我的生活
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表