剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
我是说在酒吧
I meant at the club.
再来一轮吗
So, round two?
等等 你们先把手♥机♥给我
Wait. First I need everyone's phone.
因为在你们一展歌♥喉的时候
'Cause while you guys are working your magic,
我要在所有的智能设备上
I am going to watch and like Bess's video
观看并给贝丝的MV点赞
on every device known to mankind.
伙计 我给一个唱片公♥司♥的朋友看过了
Dude, I played it for a friend of mine at a record company,
他还想多听两首
and he's open to hearing more.
他想把她签走
He dug her.
真的吗
Really?
什么唱片公♥司♥
What record company?
时间还在流逝
So, the clock is ticking.
我们开始重录你♥爸♥那段吧
Let's, uh, get to it and redo your pop's part, huh?
我觉得他有的部分我们也能用上
I think some of what he did we can use.
你真贴心
You are such a sweet thing.
《歌♥舞线上》
《安妮》
125美元
喂
Hello?
路易
Louie?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
出什么事了
What's the matter?
慢慢讲 孩子
No, talk--talk slower, son.
稀有唱片
路易 我听不懂你在说什么
Louie, I can't understand what you're saying.
没事的 我在听 告诉我发生了什么事
It's okay. I'm here. Just tell me what happened.
你在哪儿 我会尽快过去 你就...
Where are you? I'll get there as fast as I can. Just--
你打算拿着我的东西去哪里
Where the hell do you think you're going with that?
哪都不去 我在和儿子通电♥话♥ 他是残疾人
Nowhere. I'm just talking to my son on the phone. He's disabled.
-他刚刚说... -行
- He--He just got-- - Right.
我不想打扰任何人 他需要我
I didn't wanna disturb anybody. He needs me.
*所以我会写下*
*So I will write it down*
*所有棱角分明*
*And make jagged edges*
*变为我能掌控之事*
*Into something I can hold*
*我不想迷路 (迷路)*
*Don't wanna lose my way (lose my way)*
*像亲爱的海明威那样*
*Like dear Hemingway*
*所以 我不会放手*
*So I won't let go*
稍等一下
Hang on a second, guys.
我只是想调一下你的麦克风
I just wanna adjust your mic a bit.
抱歉 我今早的声音有点哑
Sorry, my voice is a little ragged this morning.
你昨晚的声音挺大啊
You were pretty vocal last night.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
也许不是玩笑
Maybe I'm not.
别担心 你是个好姑娘
Don't worry. You were a good girl.
好了 我们再试一次
Okay, so, uh, let's try it again.
我也想再来一次
And I'd like to try it again.
而我想让你闭嘴 所以你给我闭嘴
And I'd like for you to shut up. So shut the fuck up.
你刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
如果你不想爱护自己 就得有人来替你
If you're not gonna defend yourself, someone has to.
我不需要你爱护我 我知道我在做什么
I don't need you to defend me. I knew what I was doing.
-我需要在录音棚里的机会 -没那么需要
- I needed that studio time. - Not that badly.
他会把我介绍给唱片公♥司♥
He's gonna introduce me to a label.
得了吧 那家伙调戏你调戏得很爽呢
Oh, please. That guy was getting off on messing with your head.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你觉得我需要你点醒我吗 我做出了选择
You think that I need you to point it out to me? I made a choice.
看着他把麦克风调整到
To watch him adjust the mic
就像你在口♥交♥一样
like you were blowing it.
我打六份工 如果我抓住机会
I work six jobs, and if I wanna take advantage of an opportunity
也许我就能前进一步
so maybe I can move one inch forward--
你不必迁就着他 也能成功
You don't have to prop this guy up to make something happen.
你很优秀 你忘了吗
You're good. Have you forgotten that?
我没跟他上♥床♥
I didn't fucking fuck him!
你好 我来拿冰激淋蛋糕 是贝丝定的
Hi. I'm here to pick up an ice-cream cake. It's under "Bess."
致埃文·汉森
送给路易的生日礼物
天啊 太完美了
Oh, my God. It's perfect.
抱歉 稍等一下
Oh. Sorry. Give me one second.
喂 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
什么
What?
太可怕了 这些人是怎么回事
That's horrible. What's wrong with these people?
多少钱
How much?
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
你们做错了
You know, it's all wrong.
我说的是《歌♥剧魅影》 不是《致埃文·汉森》
I said Phantom, not Dear Evan Hansen.
这样的话我没法取走
I can't take it like this.
你刚才还说"太完美了"
You just said it was perfect.
我说的是"送给路易的生日礼物"这句话
I meant the "Presenting Louie's B-day" Part.
蛋糕做错了 我不会付款的
The cake is all wrong. I'm not gonna pay for it.
-刷这张 -不行
- Here, use this. - No.
-结账去吧 -不行 不能由你付
-Ring it up. -No, don't you pay for it.
-这没什么 装盒吧 -不行 你敢装
- It's nothing. Hey, box it. - No, don't you dare box it.
我得走了
I have to go. I have to go.
贝丝
Bess.
贝丝
Bess.
我跟你说了不要付款
I told you not to pay for it.
今天是你弟弟的生日 他需要一个蛋糕
It's your brother's birthday. He needs a goddamn cake.
你没有自己的生活吗
Don't you have your own life?
你父亲怎么了
What happened with your father?
-没什么 -胡说
- Nothing. - Bullshit.
别管了 跟你有什么关系
Stay out of it. What does it matter to you?
因为我很关心你
Because I fucking care about you.
我知道你面对着什么
I see how much you're up against.
我知道你在应对着什么 你弟弟和你父亲
I see what you're dealing with, with your brother, your father.
-压力很大 -压力大的人多了
- It's a lot. - A lot of people have a lot.
压力太大了
It's too much.
我不想让你帮我
I don't want your help.
你当然不想
Of course you don't
因为你一团糟 不想让别人关心你
'cause you're too messed up to let anyone care about you.
所以你才需要伊森
That's why you want Ethan,
因为他不关心你 这才是你的常态
because he can't care about you. It's your normal.
如果你真的关心我 就赶紧走开
If you really care about me, you'll just go away.
-你父亲怎么了 -走开
- What happened with your father? - Go away!
好的
Okay.
我不...
I don't...
他一个人把我弟弟养大
He practically single-handedly raised my brother,
你都不知道那有多难 现在又来这一套
and you have no idea how hard that was, and you pull this shit.
给你 开心了吗
There you have it. Happy?
把专辑给我们
Give us the album.
我们有生日聚会 现在已经迟到了
We have a birthday party that we're already late for.
专辑不能给你 姑娘
You don't get the album, doll.
这钱只是为了确保
This is just to make sure
我不会起诉这位年度好父亲
I don't press charges against father of the year.
-你在逗我吗 -我们走吧
- Are you kidding me? - Let's go.
不 拿不到专辑我不会走的
No! I'm not leaving here without that album!
没有礼物吗
No presents?
我以前过生日都有礼物
I've never not had any presents.
你说过你给我准备了一份特殊的礼物
You said you had a special present for me.
会给你一份迟来的礼物 小伙子
It'll just be a bit belated, buddy.
蛋糕也融化了 为什么你们会让蛋糕融化掉
And the cake is melted. Why would you let the cake melt?
你这一整天都在说这个蛋糕 路易
You talked about the cake all day, Louie.
你可真把我们骗了
You really set us up.
去我房♥间
Let's go to my room
看热带气旋跟踪图吧
and look at the tropical cyclone tracking charts.
等等 别走
Wait. Don't go.
蛋糕也可以当圣代来吃 好吗
The cake could be more like sundaes, okay?
我们可以放碗里吃
We can serve them in bowls.
我想说的是 那就不一样了
It-It's just not the same. That's what I'm trying to say.
今天是我生日
This is my birthday.
一年只有一次
It only happens once a year.
这一天终于到了
This is the day that it comes.
但都要结束了
And it's almost over.
但我们在这里 我们爱你
But we're here, and we love you.
这些一直都在 这可不是特别的礼物
That's there all the time. That's not a special present.
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表