剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
好了 要尝试新体验了
Well, here goes nothing.
你们真厉害
That's killer.
接下来 圣·塞酒吧自己的歌♥手
And now, one of Saint C's very own.
我本来都不确定她是否会来
I wasn't sure I'd see her up here again.
你从哪来的 哥们
Where did you come from, man?
我们的公♥司♥一直在找你这样的人
We've been looking for someone like you at the label. It's--
大家坐稳了
So, hold onto your seats.
她是股不容小觑的力量 欢迎贝丝·金
She's a force. Bess King.
大家好 今晚过得好吗
Hey, everybody. How you doing tonight?
那是什么
What's that?
是风暴预警
It's a storm alert!
我说了会有东海岸风暴
I told everyone there'd be a Nor'easter.
谢谢 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们做得很棒 我们重头来吧
Well, you guys did great. Let's try that again.
我是贝丝
I'm Bess.
这是吉他手萨缪尔
And this is Samuel on guitar.
下面的歌♥是我自己写的
And here's a song I wrote.
写的就是...我
It's... me.
*这是我所拥有的 与我所缺失的*
*It's everything I am and what I'm not*
*和所有我正为之努力的*
*And all I'm trying to be*
*正是此时 我倾吐心声*
*This is the part where I spit it all out*
*由你决定 你心中的我*
*And you decide what you think of me*
*我并不试图故作世故*
*I'm not trying to be complicated*
*我也从不试图笑到最后*
*I'm never waiting to get the last laugh*
*但我早已给予所有的信任*
*But I've been handing out benefits of the doubt*
*我希望可以有所回馈*
*I'd like a little bit back*
*这只是微小之声*
*It's just a little voice*
*但如果你在倾听*
*And if you're listening*
*有时微小之声*
*Sometimes a little voice*
*可以诉尽所有*
*Can say the biggest things*
*这只是我所遗失的微小之声*
*It's just my little voice that I've been missing*
大家一起来
Come on!
*回顾珍贵过往 令人心碎*
*Looking over the precious moments it hurts, don't it?*
*有利有弊*
*They can cut both ways*
*回忆多少美好往事*
*No amount of remembering the better things*
*也无法赶走阴霾*
*Can make the bad ones go away*
*但我曾破碎*
*But I've been broken*
*也只能怪我*
*And the one to blame*
*自我救赎的拯救者*
*So my savior of self-defense*
*教会我唱出不敢说的话*
*Taught me to sing what I can't say*
*这只是微小之声*
*It's just a little voice*
*但如果你在倾听*
*And if you're listening*
*有时微小之声*
*Sometimes a little voice*
*可以诉尽所有*
*Can say the biggest things*
*这只是我所遗失的微小之声*
*It's just my little voice that I've been missing*
*这只是我所遗失的微小之声*
*It's just my little voice that I've been missing*
*这只是我所遗失的微小之声*
*It's just my little voice that I've been missing*
预约席
贝丝·金
1776年
纽约城
New York City
不好意思 你是艾伦·伯尔吗 先生
Pardon me. Are you Aaron Burr, sir?
看情况 问者何人
That depends. Who's asking?
那好 先生
Oh, well, sure, sir
我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿 向您报到
I'm Alexander Hamilton I'm at your service, sir
我一直在找你
I have been looking for you
我有些紧张
I'm getting nervous
我才是艾伦·伯尔
I'm Aaron Burr
既然说到这 我给你些免费建议
While we're talking Let me offer you some free advice
少说话
Talk less
什么
What?
多微笑
Smile more
别让人知道你反对什么或支持什么
Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for
你不能认真
You can't be serious
-你想来吗 -好的
- You wanna get ahead? - Yes
乱说话的傻瓜只能成为炮灰
Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead
现在是什么时刻
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! What time is it?
演出时刻
Show time!
-像我说的 -演出时刻 演出时刻
- Like I said - Show time! Show time!
什么时刻
What time is it?
演出时刻
Show time!
像我说的
Like I said
演出时刻 演出时刻
Show time! Show time!
*我还未知道*
*So I am not yet*
*我将成为谁*
*What I will be*
*但听你的口令 出发*
*But on your mark, set*
*准备就绪 看我的*
*Ready, watch me*
*我正在路上*
*I'm on my way now*
*如果这是向下的路*
*And if it's the way down*
*那我坠落之际 我只能承认*
*Then as I fall, I just have to admit*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道*
*I don't know anything*
*我什么都不知道 不知道 还未知道*
*I don't know anything anything, anything yet*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表