剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
We are finally on our own now. This is our time.
别再袖手旁观了 你这是在当替补
Stop sitting it out! You're being a benchwarmer.
我不是替补
I am not a benchwarmer.
你不懂 我摆脱不掉那种心态
You don't get it. I can't shake it.
你只是害怕
You're just afraid.
你以为我心里就舒服吗
You think that it's easy for me to look at that?
可能没有天赋这事不让我难受吗
That I might not have it?
只配在受诫礼上当个翻唱歌♥手 这话我很爱听吗
That I might be perfectly cast singing covers at bar mitzvahs?
你知道吗 你最不该这么说自己
You know what? You're the last person you should listen to.
别动
Stay.
艺术学生
别动 别动
Stay. Stay.
*吻我直到你沉醉 我会让你看看*
*Kiss me till you're drunk And I'll show you*
*像贾格尔一样摇摆*
*All the moves like Jagger*
米克·贾格尔 滚石乐队主唱
*我像贾格尔一样摇摆*
*I got the moves like Jagger*
*我不停摇摆*
*I got the moves*
*亲爱的 你永远不会知道 我有多爱你*
*You'll never know, dear. How much I love you*
*所以别带走我生命中的阳光*
*So please don't take my sunshine away*
一起唱
Everybody!
但它知道我进退两难
*我进退两难*
*I'm stuck*
我进退两难
一 二 三 亲
Okay, one, two, three, kiss.
我举步维艰
过来 别跑别跑
Come here. No, no, no.
*你就是你心中所想*
*You are what you wish for*
*主宰者的的话语*
*The words of my masters core*
*不要渴求勇气*
*Don't aspire to bravery*
*地狱的召唤*
*The sound of hell's demand*
*负担繁重可能是*
*Burdensome can be*
*战士之手的重量*
*The weight of the warrior's hand*
翠茜的声音太独特了
Trixie's voice is so unique.
来一杯银龙舌兰
Yeah, well-- Shot of tequila silver.
我的贝丝也不逊色
But my Bess ain't less.
然后再来两杯斯特拉
And then let me get two Stellas.
-你不是... -我不是替补
- You are not a be-- - I am not a benchwarmer.
我本想说你不是要扔掉这些薯条吧
I was just saying that you ain't gonna throw away these fries.
但你确实有点袖手旁观
But you are kind of sitting it out though.
听好了
Yo. Dig this.
本尼 你怎么不直接坐下喝两杯呢
Benny. Sit down, relax, help yourself.
公主殿下来了 给凯特的乐队准备好后台酒水
Her Highness has arrived. Send a round backstage for Cat's band.
她喜欢波旁酒
She likes bourbon.
真的假的
No kidding.
*与她分享新的视角*
*A new perspective shares her command*
*你一无所有*
*You ain't got nothing*
*你根本比不上我*
*You ain't got nothing on me*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
就这样站在这
你好
Hello.
邻家男孩
The boy next door.
我想过来听听歌♥
Thought I'd-- I thought I'd stop by, hear some music.
挺好
Cool.
你什么时候上台
When do you go on?
贝丝小宝贝
Bessaroo.
能再给我来一杯这个吗
Hola. Can I have one more where this came from?
来这你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad you came?
很高兴啊
Yeah, I am.
你要喝点什么
So, what'll it be?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
-天啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥ -凯特
- God, you're an asshole! - Cat.
凯特 快回来 天啊 你真是疯了
Cat, get back here, for Christ's sake! You're insane!
现在别在这闹 屋里坐满了人呢
Not here. Not now. It's a packed house.
-人家不是花钱来听吵架的 -我们没事
- This isn't what they paid for. - Right. It's all good.
乐队已经准备好了 都是你在胡思乱想
The band's ready to do this. It's all in your crazy head.
你连撒谎都撒不好
You're not even a good liar.
她说得对 他撒谎时右眼会抽搐
She's right. His right eye twitches when he lies.
她只是你的粉丝 我是在给她建议
She's just a fan of your music, all right? I was giving her advice.
建议她怎么在厕所里给你吹♥箫♥吗 我真是受够了
On how to blow you in the bathroom. I'm done with this bullshit.
你真是不省心 我得让翠西再唱一轮了
You can't make this shit up. I gotta tell Trixie to do another set.
贝丝 让开
Bess, move.
艾尔 我可以上台
Al, I can go on.
不用 翠茜会再唱一首的
No. Trixie will do another set.
竟然还要再唱一首 第一首我都听不下去了
Another one? I could barely get through the first one.
不 我是认真的 艾尔 我能唱
No, I mean it, Al. I can do it.
贝丝可以的 她能做到
Bess can do it. She can do it.
恕我直言 本尼
With all due respect, Benny,
你只是有六个线上学位的服务生
you're a waiter with six online degrees.
等贝丝准备好了 我们再谈
When Bess is ready, we'll talk about it.
我发誓 艾尔 我准备好了
I swear to God, Al, I'm ready.
屋里都人都坐满了
It's a packed house,
他们花钱不是为了来听人翻唱80年代老歌♥的
and they didn't pay to hear a bunch of '80s cover songs.
我有几首原创歌♥
I have a set of original material.
今晚顾客太多了 亲爱的
It's-- It's too full a house, honey.
-祝你好运 -谢了
- Good luck. - Yeah.
我是来替凯特上台的
I'm going on for Cat.
好吧
Okay.
很显然 我们不会继续了
Clearly, we're not going on.
也许你想
You might wanna...
对啊
Oh. Right.
-我发现我没带我的 -你可以用我的吉他
- I realize I don't have my... - You can use my guitar.
他们还没拆走键盘
And they haven't broken down the keyboard.
真棒
Cool. Yeah.
-冷静一下 -好
- Hey. Take a minute. - Yeah.
我会支持你的
I'll be rooting for you.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
长话短说 我想对艾尔表示感谢
Real quick, I wanted to give a shout-out to Al
感谢他没有叫保安抓我
for not calling security on me
非常感谢凯特·霍普金斯取消了演出
and a huge thanks to Cat Hopkins for calling it like it is.
我不知道我的夜晚会被
I had no idea my night would be changed
厕所里的一次口♥交♥改变
by a blow job in the bathroom.
不是因为我参与其中 我甚至都不在那个厕所里
Not that I was in the bathroom. I wasn't even in the bathroom.
我之前的确在那里灌洗手液 但
Well, I was in there refilling the soap dispenser earlier, but...
总之 我是贝丝
Anyway, I'm Bess.
感谢您的掌声 先生
Thank you, sir, for the clap.
不是淋病 是鼓掌
Not the clap. I meant the clap.
我妈过去常那么说
It's what my mom used to call it.
反正 我没性病
Anyway, I don't have an STD.
我怎么会有 我很长时间没做过爱了
'Cause how could I? I haven't had sex in a really long time.
我不会再往下说了
I'm gonna stop talking.
我知道你们可能在想"快唱吧"
I know you guys are probably thinking, "Please do."
快唱吧
Please do.
总之 这首歌♥是我自己写的
Anyways, this song is a song I wrote.
总有状况会出现
There's always one.
路易·金来电
好吧
Okay.
*这就是我 是我成为不了的*
*It's everything I am and what I'm not*
*是我一心想成为的*
*And all I'm trying to be*
*这就是我想吐露的心声*
*This is the part where I spit it all out*
*你们决定对我的看法*
*And you decide what you think of me*
*我不想做个世故的人*
*I'm not trying to be complicated*
知道吗
You know what?
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
知道吗 我 我要重头开始
You know what? I'm-- I'm gonna start over.
*这就是我 是我成为不了的*
*It's everything I am and what I'm not*
*是我一心想成为的*
*And all I'm trying to be*
*这就是我想吐露的心声*
*This is the part where I spit it all out*
好吧 换首有趣的
All right. Moving along. Here's a fun one.
让我们回到1987年 好吗 就这样
Let's take it back to 1978, okay? Yeah.
*起初我被吓得目瞪口呆*
*At first I was afraid I was petrified*
*我觉得我永远不可能*
*Thinking I could never live...*
艾尔 你有权开除我
Al, you have every right to fire me.
你甚至都不必说 我被开除了
You don't even have to say it. I'm fired.
我会把工作干完然后离开
I will finish my shift and go.
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表