剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
让我找个安静点的地方
Okay, let me just go where it's quiet.
不用 没事
No, it's okay.
你正有事忙
You're in the middle of something.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
对他们自己不错
Did pretty good for themselves.
我哥哥是个医生
My brother's a doctor.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
而且我很健康
And I'm healthy.
不
No!
还有十分钟
Ten minutes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你一直没给我回信息
You never texted me back.
我知道
I know.
我爱上他了
I'm in love with him.
这是事实
That's the truth.
这是简单而又混乱的事实
It's the simple, messed up truth.
就像我爸爸经常说的那样
Well, as my dad always says,
至少我能从中写出一首好歌♥
at least I'll get a good song out of it.
什么和"我爱你"押韵呢
What rhymes with "I love you"?
"事实" "悲伤"
"True." "Blue."
"去你的"
"Fuck you."
接下来这首歌♥叫《简单而真挚》
So, this next song is called "Simple and True,"
接下来要表演这一首
and we're gonna play it next.
我已经说过了
Oh, I already said that.
最开始 我想起名为...
At first, I was gonna call it--
我们还是不说了
Yeah, well, we won't go there.
这个名字很有趣 "我们还是不说了"
That's a funny title. "We won't go there."
我觉得不好笑的本质还挺好笑的
Well, I thought it was kinda funny in a not funny way.
对
Yeah.
塞缪尔正在一脸严肃地看着我
Samuel is looking at me with such a serious face right now.
意思是我该闭上嘴
That means I should stop talking.
不过知易行难
Easier said than done though.
*若我用一把吉他开场*
*If I start with a guitar*
*尽管我弹得不好*
*Even though I don't play well*
*认真聆听 直到旋律*
*And be still until the melody*
*表达出我心中所想*
*Claims what's on my heart*
*这份情感不必停留在此*
*Then it won't have to stay there*
*很快我就能将其释放*
*And soon I can set it free*
*简单而真挚*
*Simple and true*
*我只是不知道没有你该怎么办*
*I just don't know what I'm gonna do without you*
*简单而朴实*
*Simple and plain*
*我只是不知道*
*And I just don't know*
*还能用什么方式表达*
*How I would ever say it any other way*
*简单而真挚*
*Simple and true*
*我还爱着你*
*I still love you*
*如果我将其紧握手中*
*If I hold this in my hands*
*来回摇晃*
*And rock back and forth*
*我能否用一首歌♥来安慰自己*
*Could I soothe me a song to sing*
*为数百万首痛失爱人的歌♥曲*
*To add to the millions of other*
*再新添一首*
*Songs to lost lovers*
*我的歌♥能否让你振奋*
*Will mine lift up a spirit at all?*
*如果你能听出简单而真挚*
*If you hear it simple and true*
*我只是不知道没有你该怎么办*
*I just don't know what I'm gonna do without you*
*简单而朴实*
*Simple and plain*
*我只是不知道*
*And I just don't know*
*还能用什么方式表达*
*How I would ever say it any other way*
*简单而真挚*
*Simple and true*
*简单*
*Simple*
*我只是不知道*
*I just don't know*
*简单而朴实*
*Simple and plain*
*我只是不知道还能用什么方式表达*
*I just don't know How I would ever say it any other way*
*简单而真挚*
*Simple and true*
*我还爱着你*
*I still love you*
这首歌♥令我神魂颠倒 敬你
That took my breath away. A toast.
我觉得她喝多了
I think she's had enough.
不 她还没多
No, she hasn't.
走吧 贝丝
Come on, Bess.
你弹得真好 塞缪尔
You played so pretty, Samuel.
你总是弹得这么好
You always play so pretty.
送你回家吧 贝丝
Yeah, let's get you home, Bess.
不回
Not yet.
我预约了录音室
I booked us some time at the studio
我们可以重新录一下你老爸那段
so we can replace what we did with your Pop.
或许我们也可以把你刚才那段旋律录下来
Maybe we can also lay down that tune that you just slayed.
好啊 太棒了
Love to. That is so great.
-是不是很棒 塞缪尔 -很棒
- Isn't that great, Samuel? - It's really great.
送你回家吧 贝丝
Let's get you home, Bess.
没关系 老爸 我又没被禁足
It's all right, Dad. I'm not grounded anymore.
走吧 贝丝 你喝多了
Come on, Bess. You've had enough.
别破化气氛
Don't be such a party pooper.
他为何这么能破坏气氛
Why is he being such a party pooper?
老兄 有人说过你很扫兴吗
Dude, did anyone ever tell you you're a bit of a buzzkill?
我没问题
I got this.
老爸 我会把她安全送回家的
Pops, I'll get her home safe.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Yeah, cheers.
路易 你还好吗
Louie, are you okay?
我当然记得 今天是你的生日
Of course I remember it's your birthday.
生日快乐 我在工作
Happy birthday. Yeah, I was working.
我也很期待今晚
I-- I can't wait for tonight too.
没错 你所有室友都有份
Yes, there's gonna be enough for all your roommates.
爱你
Love you.
见到你真好
Boy, am I glad to see you.
我也是
Likewise.
我都不知道怎么跟你说 但...
I am so, like, I don't even know where to begin, but--
你好 贝丝
Hey, Bess.
来点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
不用了
No.
感谢你能过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
-感觉怎么样 -我还好
- How you feeling? - I'm okay.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk?
我得去录音室了
I have to get to the studio.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我怎么会不好呢
Why wouldn't I be okay?
你昨晚烂醉如泥
Well, you were pretty messed up last night.
你还记得你到家了吗
Do you remember getting home?
记得 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事
You don't seem fine.
听着 我很好
Look, I'm fine.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
当然 我能有什么事
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?
骗了家人 骗了那个优秀的男生
Well, must feel weird... lying to your family,
现在可能还骗了安妮雅 一定感到很奇怪吧
lying to that nice guy, probably lying to Ananya right now.
我没有骗她
I'm not lying to her.
我们关系很好
We're too close.
那她知道桑迪普的事 也知道你们的发展方向吗
So, she knows about Sundeep and where that's headed?
普丽莎 吐司烤好了
Prish, toast is done.
吐司烤好了
Toast is done.
贝丝 你像变了个人
Bess, who are you right now?
我不能就这样把她晾在那里
Oh, I--I can't just leave her out there.
很好
Cool.
你能让她把身上的短袖还给我吗
Could you ask her to give me back my shirt she's wearing?
我上班还要穿呢
I have to wear it to work.
你从没迟到过 你没事吧
Hey, you're never late. Are you okay?
我很好
I'm great.
你的短袖穿反了 你最好...
Your shirt's inside out. You might wanna--
我是故意的
Uh, it's intentional.
杰瑞杰瑞米
J-shma-shma-shmoney.
-睡了一觉吗 -是的 我感觉很好
- Get some sleep? - Yeah, I feel great.
你昨晚表现很好
You were pretty great last night.
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表