剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表
小声音
第一季 第四集
爱会让人受伤
现在 还有什么要说的 除了
And now, what else is there to say but...
*轻歌♥曼舞好营生*
*There's no business like show business*
*娱乐至上*
*Like no business I know*
就在这儿 请跟着我 先生
And right here. Follow me, sir.
不不不 那是H5座位 不是H6
No, no, no. That's H5, not H6.
请确保你的手♥机♥已关机
And make sure your cell phone is turned off.
路易 这里好窄 放不下腿
Louie, there's not enough legroom.
泰德 这里是剧院 不是飞机
Ted, this is a theater, not an airline.
菲尔 剧院里不能吃东西
Phil, no eating in the theater.
很多剧院都有小卖♥♥部
Many theaters have concession stands.
我要说的就是这个
That's what I'm trying to say.
菲尔 我们正在练习迟到时的入座
Phil, hello? We're practicing late seating.
这是个很复杂的过程
It's a complicated procedure.
我做了镭射视力矫正手术 那才是复杂过程
I had LASIK surgery. That's a complicated procedure.
我确定那一定是的 扎克
I'm sure it was, Zack.
路易只是想确保他能在工作第一天
Louie is just trying to make sure he does a good job
不出任何差错
on his first day of work.
好了 大家
All right, everybody.
让我们回到剧院里 关灯 菲尔
So, we're back in the theater. Lights out, Phil.
现在 直视他的眼睛 路易
Now, look him in the eye, Louie,
礼貌地问 能否查看他的票
and with a gracious tone, ask to see his ticket.
我可以看一下你的票吗 菲尔
May I see your ticket, Phil?
-你不知道他的名字 -你能小点声吗 扎克
- You wouldn't know his name. - Can you talk in a whisper, Zack?
-这部剧正在演呢 -你也不会知道我的名字
- The show is going on. - You wouldn't know my name.
我会的 或许我问了 我很礼貌
I might. Maybe I asked. I'm very gracious.
不 你不会问顾客们的名字
No, you are not going to ask patrons their names.
你只会要求看他们的票
You will just ask to see their tickets.
我能礼貌地看一下你的票吗 请跟我来
May I graciously see your ticket, please? Follow me.
这座位太糟糕了 扎克为什么能坐在前面
That's a horrible seat. How come Zack gets to sit up front?
因为他有季票 菲尔
Because he's a season ticket holder, Phil.
我真伤心 我居然没有季票
I'm really hurt that I'm not a season ticket holder.
那就订阅通知啊 泰德 想长远点
Get a subscription, Ted. Think ahead.
路易 顾客为了良好的体验花了很多钱
Louie, the ticket holder has paid good money for this experience.
你要彬彬有礼 尊重他人
Be gracious and respectful.
彬彬有礼尊重他人 彬彬有礼尊重他人
Gracious and respectful. Gracious and respectful.
彬彬有礼尊重他人
Gracious and respectful.
-彬彬有礼尊重他人 -我听不到剧了
- Gracious and respectful. - I can't hear the show.
菲尔 你在开场歌♥舞演到一半的时候
Phil! You're walking on the stage
在台上走来走去
in the middle of the opening number.
坐下
Sit down.
*奇迹中的奇迹 神迹中的神迹*
*Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles*
*上帝又一次眷顾了丹尼尔*
*God took up Daniel once again*
*站在了他身旁 神迹中的神迹*
*Stood by his side and miracle of miracles*
*带领他穿过狮群的兽巢*
*Walked him through the lions' den*
这样上班肯定很容易打发时间
Must make the shift go by real quick.
电子小姐录音室
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我恨你 你知道 对吧
I hate you. You know that, right?
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh, God! - Oh, my God!
缺乏安全感的人
Insecure human.
是有趣的人种
It's an interesting species.
我觉得我更喜欢把它拿出来
I think I like it better out.
你怎么想 塞缪尔
What do you think, Samuel?
今天适合把衣服放外面 绝对的
Today's an outie day, for sure.
什么
What?
贝丝
Bess?
他们已经准备好了 在楼下的A录音室
They're ready for you. It's down the stairs, Studio A.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕蒂·史密斯
Patti Smith.
不好意思
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
-是谁赢了比赛 -我 贝丝
- Who won me? - Me. Bess.
这是塞缪尔
And this is Samuel.
这是本尼
And that's Benny.
其实 是本杰明
Actually, it's Benjamin.
但也可以叫我本或者本尼 看你觉得哪个更容易
But I also go by Ben or Benny. Whatever's easiest for you.
但也曾经有人只叫我B
But I've also been experimenting with just B.
本杰也很酷
Benji's dope too.
好 让我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
我们得快点 我们只有几小时的时间
We have to be quick. We only have a couple of hours.
你们想进去然后我们设定一些音准吗
You guys wanna get in there and we'll start setting some levels?
好 棒
Yeah, cool.
我爸等下会和我们一起
Oh, my dad's gonna be joining us a little later.
他会参与《亲爱的希望》的录制
He's gonna sing on "Dear Hope."
你的时间 你说了算
It's your time. It's whatever you want.
你要在这小憩一下吗 那是什么
You gonna take a nap in there? What is that?
-我的琴 -你真有年代感
- My keyboard. - How 1983 of you.
我喜欢它 对 大部分人会直接用钢琴
I love it. Yeah, most people just use the piano.
这里有钢琴吗
There's a piano?
我原本就打算只用那个
That's totally what I was gonna use.
你真好玩
You're hilarious.
谢谢
Thanks.
各位
Hey, guys?
如果你们想要节拍或人声或琴声更响一些
If you need more click or voice or piano or whatever,
个人按钮就在你身旁
the private cue is next to you.
好的
Oh, yeah.
对 它们的频道都是分开的 上面有标签
Yeah, they're separated out on channels. It's labeled.
-好的 -我准备调一下音量
- Right. - I'm gonna get some levels.
你们能稍微来几句吗
You guys wanna play a bit?
测试 一 二 三
Check, one, two, three.
-测试 -测试 测试
- Check. - Testing. Testing.
测试
Testing.
*阳光中睁开我的双眼*
*Open up my eyes to daylight*
*在我所处的新城中*
*In my new city*
*我可能会在其中游荡*
*Where maybe I will wander*
*远远偏离我的初心*
*Too far away from where I started*
赢得名副其实 对吧
Real deal, right?
*敞开我的心扉并打破她*
*Open up my heart and break her*
*没有潺潺流水 无处停靠*
*No gentle waters, no anchor*
*我几乎没有勇气继续呼吸*
*I'm barely brave enough to keep breathing*
*但我相信有爱*
*But I believe in love--*
各位 我觉得一切准备就绪了
Hey, guys, I think we're all set here.
我们来录一条
Let's lay one down.
抱歉 等一下
I'm sorry. Hold on.
塞缪尔 我想等第一段旋律开始之后再演奏
Samuel, I think lay off until the beginning of the first verse.
但这样前奏就太空了
But the intro is so sparse without it.
我就喜欢这种空荡的感觉 这就是开始的感觉
I like how empty it is. It's the beginning of something.
我可以来点简单的旋律增加歌♥曲深度
I can do something simple that'll add depth.
你刚演奏的那段很棒 萨姆
That riff that you just played was pretty great, Sam.
一下子就吸引了注意力
It really grabs the attention immediately.
我觉得我更喜欢安静点的开始
I think I like it quieter to start.
对 但之后情绪积累
Yeah, but by the time it builds,
会有不同的阶段 所以
they'll have changed stations, so...
好吧 那就试一次有演奏的版本
All right. Let's just try one with it.
抱歉 各位 我就是喜欢更简单点的
I'm sorry, guys. I think I just like it simpler.
塞缪尔 你能不能
Samuel, can you enter
像我们排练一样进第一段吗
at the beginning of the first verse like we rehearsed?
你知道 我们可以把这段音轨静音
You know, we can always just mute it.
如果你不喜欢 之后静音就行
Mute it afterwards if you don't like it.
好吧
Okay.
实际上 前奏我只想要钢琴声
Actually, I just want the piano in the intro.
好
All right.
好的 很好
Okay. Cool.
*阳光中睁开我的双眼*
*Open up my eyes to daylight*
*在我所处的新城中*
*In my new city*
*我可能会在其中游荡*
*Where maybe I will wander*
*远远偏离我的初心*
*Too far away from where I started*
*敞开我的心扉并打破她*
*Open up my heart and break her*
*没有潺潺流水 无处停靠*
剧集 | 小声音(2020) | 导航列表