剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Would... would you check?
你能否... 查看一下
If you like.
好的
Lisey, there is something.
莉西 的确有东西
What does it say?
是什么
"Cedar box," "Fourth clue" and "Bool."
"雪松盒" "第四个线索"和"秘宝"
Remarkable. But, you know, he was a remarkable man.
真不简单 不过你知道 他是个不简单的人
He keeps... pushing me.
他一直... 催促我
I mean, he's dead, but he just... He keeps pushing me.
他已经不在了 可他还... 他一直催促我
Toward what, Lisey?
莉西 催促你什么
My past. Family. Memories. Anyway. But...
我的过去 家庭 回忆 总之 可是...
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you for your help, and I'll see you tomorrow.
感谢你的帮助 明天见
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Stop pushing me, Scott.
别催促我了 斯科特
You're dead, so stop.
你死了 停手吧
Is this your house?
这是你家吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Just Scott Landon used to live here.
斯科特·兰登过去住这里
Who?
谁
Scott Landon, famous writer.
斯科特·兰登 著名作家
Battle Flags, Empty Devils, Coaster's Daughter.
"战旗" "虚空魔鬼" "海民之女"
I don't read books. I watch TV.
我不看书 我只看电视
TV, do you?
电视 是吗
Yeah. Not that it's any business of yours.
对 可这跟你没什么关系
Okay. Yeah, TV, sure. The great electronic tit.
好吧 好 电视 不错 伟大的电子奶嘴
The what?
什么
I should've known. You got TV eyes.
我早该知道 你有电视眼
You got a little TV in each one.
每只眼睛里面有一台小电视
What are you talkin' about?
你说什么呢
When you open your mouth,
你张开嘴的时候
I can see TV light shining down through your eyes
我可以看到你的眼睛里发出电视光线
and coming out from your teeth.
嘴里面也冒出电视光线
Why don't you get out of here?
你干嘛不滚开
I'm tellin' you to get out of here.
我让你滚开
Why don't you go to the library and read about Scott Landon
你干嘛不去图书馆读斯科特·兰登的书
and leave the TV eyes?
放弃你的电视眼
I think that's what you should do, don't you?
我认为你应该这么做 你不觉得吗
You're living in the cradle of greatness.
你住在天才的摇篮里
You got a wife?
你有妻子吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
Why don't you go microwave yourself a TV dinner or somethin'?
你干嘛不去用微波炉 加热一份电视晚餐什么的
No wife.
不要娶妻
Stay single.
保持单身
Lisey?
莉西
Yeah?
是
Hi. Chief's expecting you.
嗨 警♥察♥局长在等你
Come with me.
跟我来
The professor claims he tried to get in touch with Dooley
教授说就在你打电♥话♥之后
right after you called, but got a message saying
他试图联♥系♥杜利 结果只听到语♥音♥信息说
Dooley's phone had been disconnected.
杜利的电♥话♥停机了
My husband would have called that an ominous plot twist.
我丈夫会称之为不祥的情节转折
He says Dooley's email address worked until today,
他说杜利的电子邮箱在今天之前都正常
but now his emails just bounce back.
但是现在他发的电子邮件都被退回了
Like he doesn't want to be called off.
好像他不愿意被叫停
Dashmiel says Dooley drives a Toyota sedan
达什米尔说杜利开一辆丰田轿车
with Tennessee plates.
挂田纳西州牌照
An old bumper sticker on the back that says,
车后贴一张旧保险杠贴纸 上面写着
"Scott Landon for President."
"支持斯科特·兰登当总统"
You know what a small force this is,
你知道我们的警力有限
but all my guys have a description of the car.
但我的手下都清楚这辆车的特征
State police too. Good.
州警也有 好
I'll have an officer swing by every hour or two
我会让一名警官每隔一 两个小时到你家巡逻
starting at 5:00 this afternoon.
从今天下午5点开始
And there'll be a unit parked down the road tonight,
今晚会有一辆警车停在你家路上
unless there's a callout.
除非接到呼叫需要出动
This... seems above and beyond. I don't know. I'm...
这... 好像没必要吧 我不知道 我...
This is what we call a credible threat.
我们把这叫做可信的威胁
Besides, the library, the rec,
再说 图书馆 娱乐中心
rebuilding the town square bandstand after the fire,
火灾后重建镇广场的乐队舞台
that was you guys.
都是你们的功劳
This town owes you.
这个镇欠你们的
Do you think that there's any way that Scott could have
你认为有没有可能斯科特
foreseen someone like Dooley, try to warn me in advance?
预料到像杜利这样的人会出现 所以想预先警告我呢
Scott almost got killed by a lunatic.
斯科特差点被一个疯子枪杀
If not for you, he would've been killed.
要不是你 他可能就被枪杀了
Course he'd wanna return the favor.
当然他会想要报答你了
Yeah, that's... that's true.
是啊 那倒是... 真的
Not that even Scott Landon could see the future.
并不是说斯科特·兰登可以预见未来
He was talented, but not that talented.
他很有才华 但是还不到那种地步
Right.
对
You know, Dashmiel isn't gonna show up at your place again.
达什米尔不会再到你家去了
He's learned his lesson. But Dooley's worrisome.
他吸取了教训 但杜利让人担心
If we spot him, he'll be arrested for criminal threatening.
如果我们看见他 就会以刑事恐吓罪名逮捕他
Usually these guys are just puff and blow, but stay alert.
通常这些家伙都爱大张其词 但是你要保持警惕
And all doors locked, right?
你所有的门都锁上了 对吗
Right.
对
Do you have a firearm? I hate guns.
你有枪吗 我讨厌枪
But I do have something that worked before.
不过我确实有件曾经发挥过作用的东西
Fuck.
该死
Oh, fucking fuckwad fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥的该死
"Missus, wasn't nice the way you yelled on the phone.
"夫人 你在电♥话♥上大喊大叫 很不友好
Yelling is easy. It's being nice that's tough. I love animals.
喊叫容易 能做到友好不容易 我爱动物
My mama would say I love them too much.
我妈妈总说我太爱它们
Well, she loved me too much.
其实是她太爱我了
Everything deserves to be hurt sometimes.
有时所有东西都需要受点伤害
Guess it was the bird's turn.
大概轮到那只鸟了吧
Scott Landon's papers don't belong to you.
斯科特·兰登的文稿不属于你
You need to call The Man and tell him
你得打电♥话♥给教授 告诉他
you're turning over those papers.
你将交出文稿
You have sat on them long enough.
你已经霸占它们太久了
You are a bad woman. I'd like to put you in the microwave.
你是个坏女人 我想把你放进微波炉
But let's not let any grass grow under our feet
不过我们还是不要拖得太久
so no one gets hurt.
以免让任何人受伤
Except your pet."
除了你的宠物"
"Your friend, Jim."
"你的朋友 吉姆"
You were right to put it in the freezer, Miss Landon.
兰登夫人 你把它放进冷冻箱的做法很对
That was smart.
很明智
There's signs of strangulation and it smells like it was cooked.
有勒死的迹象 闻上去像熟了
Relocating temporarily might not be a bad idea.
暂时搬到别处也许不是一个坏主意
There's that hotel in Lewiston. It looks nice.
路易斯顿的那家旅馆看起来不错
You'd be close to Amanda.
你会离阿曼达很近
Nah.
不用了
If he shows up, I'll clock him.
如果他敢来 我会痛揍他
Don't be ridiculous, Lisa.
别开玩笑了 莉莎
If you really mean to stay,
如果你真的要留下
I'd feel more comfortable if you had a firearm.
如果你有枪的话 我会更放心一些
You might. I wouldn't.
你会更放心 我不会
Oh, Amanda has a gun. What?
阿曼达有把枪 什么
Yeah, she's got that little .22. She's had it for years.
对 她有把点22口径的手♥枪♥ 好多年了
Our suicidal sister has a gun and you didn't tell me?
我们有自杀倾向的姐姐有支枪 你竟然没告诉我
Well, she's a cutter. She's not a shooter.
她是个自残者 不是枪手
There's a first time for everything.
所有的事都有第一次
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're the expert.
好吧 对不起 对不起 你是专家
What was I thinking?
我在想什么呢
She knows everything. She does.
她什么都知道 真的
I mean, she learned most of it after she got rich. Sad.
当然 大部分 是在成为富婆之后学的 真可悲
Where is your sister?
你姐姐在哪里
She's... I'm sorry, she's not in the area, Chief Richards.
她... 抱歉 她不住在这里 理查兹局长
She's in Lewiston.
她在路易斯顿
Greenlawn. It's a hospital.
在绿草地 那是一家医院
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表