剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Mr. Dooley, it's Lisey Landon.
你赢了 你想要什么我都给你
You win. I'll give you whatever you want.
晚上10点在这里见我 我不会报♥警♥ 但请别伤害我
Meet me here at 10:00 p.m. I won't call the police, but please just don't hurt me.
别再伤害我了
Don't hurt me anymore.
这次不错
That was good.
不 整件事都…不好
No, none of-- none of this is good.
你知道自己在做什么 对吗
You know what you're doing, right?
每当斯科特开始一次售书演讲之旅
Whenever Scott started a speaking tour to promote one of his books,
他总是会用同样的开场白
he always began his talks with the same idea.
谈起他的挣扎
Talked about the struggle.
说每一本小说都是作家和故事之间的挣扎
Said that every novel is a struggle between the writer and the story,
作家总是试图掌控
and the writer always tried to hold on,
但到了一定程度 他必须放手 让故事自己展开
but at a certain point, he had to let go and let the story tell itself.
这就是我现在想要做的
And that's what I'm trying to do now.
这个故事有一个好的结局 对吗
This story has a happy ending, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨 我们来看望姐姐
Hi. We're here to see our sister.
当然 你们也许想知道
Of course. Oh, you might want to know.
阿曼达 德布歇尔女士 说了一阵话 但现在她停止了
Amanda, Miss Debusher, was talking a little, but now she's stopped.
戈尔德医生说我们可能需要 给她装导尿管 因为她现在一动不动
And Dr. Gold says we may have to catheterize her because she's not moving.
好的…谢谢
Okay. Okay, thanks.
当然她现在一动不动 她在那个地方 “布里月亮” 对吗
Well, of course she's not moving. She's in that other place. Boolie Moon, right?
是 很多跟她一样的人 成千上万
Yes. Lots of others like her, thousands.
但她也在这里
But she's also here.
是 因为她是双界人
Yes, because she's a double.
-别忘了她也是锚 -是的
-Don't forget she's also an anchor. -Yes.
抱歉 这些我一点不明白
Sorry, I don't get any of this.
你不需要明白
You don't have to understand.
-对 我不需要 可是我想明白 -天啊 别说了 行吗
-No, I don't have to, but I'd like to. -God, just stop it, okay?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 阿曼达 是达拉
Hey, Amanda, it's Darla.
你看着我好吗
Won't you look at me?
海盗船对小女孩很有吸引力
Pirate ships are fine for little girls.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
我们需要你回来
We need you back.
这就是你故事的结局吗
Is this how your story ends?
她在未来的20年住在这里 往一个袋子里尿尿
With her living here for the next 20 years and peeing in a bag?
(蜀葵号♥)
斯科特知道你是怎么回事 对吗
Scott knew you for what you are, didn't he?
他知道你自残
He knew you were a cutter.
就跟他一样
Just like him.
他知道你是离开的那些人之一
He knew that you were one of the gone.
上次你离开后 他去追你了
He went after you the last time you went away.
他做了某件事情 但是他知道也许这还会再发生
He did something, but he knew that it might happen again,
所以他在这里给你预定了一个位置
so he reserved a place for you here.
我想他预见到了一切
I think he foresaw everything.
包括吉姆杜利
Including Jim Dooley.
如果你能听见我 告诉我好吗
Will you let me know if you hear me?
他做了什么 阿曼达
What did he do, Amanda?
他是怎么把你带回来的
How did he bring you back?
中了邪
In the bad.
所以你才割伤自己
That's when you cut.
为了把它放出来
To let it out.
这我都了解
I know all about it.
我很久以前学会的 还是个小孩的时候
Learned it a long time ago. When I was a kid.
这只有我们两人知道
This is just between us.
亲吻了我
Kissed me.
什么
What?
是凉水 美味的水
It was cool water. Beautiful water.
他说来自池塘
He said it was from the pool.
异界之月的池塘
The one in Booya Moon.
怎么会 我可以看见你们 我可以看见…你们
How? I can see you. I can see-- I can see you.
原本我起不来 太可怕了
Couldn't get up. It was so awful.
太可怕了
It was awful.
可是他说过你会…来救我
But he said that you would-- you would come for me,
因为你去救他了 你也会来救我的
because you came for him, and you came for me.
-你做到了 -斯科特
-You did. -Scott? Scott?
斯科特告诉你的
Scott told you that?
他是…什么时候告诉你的
When-- When did he tell you that?
是某个…是…
It was some-- It was--
是在我上次发作之后 在他死之前不久
It was after my last break and not long before he died.
不过他说…我应该回来
But he said that-- that I should come back,
他说我应该回家 因为你需要我
and that I should come home, because you needed me.
-我需要你 -你确实需要我
-I do. -You do need me.
我确实需要你
I do need you.
我需要你…
I need you. I need you.
我需要你们俩 因为有人想要伤害我
I need you both, because someone is trying to hurt me.
-有人…想要杀死我 -什么
-Someone-- Someone is trying to kill me. -What?
-好吧 我们该跟医生怎么说 -什么
-Okay, what are we gonna tell the doctor? -What?
斯科特会对他怎么说
What would Scott have told him?
斯科特…
Scott...
斯科特
Scott?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
是《黑夜之民》吗
Is that The Night People?
是啊 刚从我的著名编辑 卡尔森那里拿回来
Yeah. I just got it back from Carson, my esteemed editor.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
“有些不流畅 老家伙”
"Creaks a bit, old boy"?
难以置信他这么说 你会改吗 还是跟他争辩
Can't believe he said that. Are you gonna fix it or fight him?
大概会改 他说得对
Fix it, probably. He's right.
那个团聚场景有些不可信
The reunion scene's a little unbelievable.
另一方面呢 瞧瞧这个
On the other hand, look at this.
真可爱
That is so cute.
(拉尔夫时隔三年重返家园)
不过我不懂这跟你的编辑有什么关系
I don't know what it has to do with your editor, though.
如果柯基犬拉尔夫出现在我的小说中 他会说什么
Well, what would he say if Ralph the corgi turned up in one of my books?
他大概会说这有些不流畅
Well, he'd probably say that it creaked a bit.
我们小说家 我们得担心动机
We novelists, you know, we have to worry about motivation,
提防巧合
beware of coincidence,
描述情景 这全是胡扯
you know, and describe the situations, which is total bullshit.
生活根本不是那样 从来不是
Life doesn't work like that. Never did.
现实是一条狗 不知怎么跨越两千四百公里
Reality is a fucking dog that somehow travels 1,500 miles
时隔三年回到家里
and turns up at home after three years.
拉尔夫是现实
Ralph is reality.
这句话很适合用作保险杠贴纸
That would make a good bumper sticker.
跟我跳舞吧 亲爱的宝贝
Dance with me, babyluv.
不 我得去趟市中心办事
No, I have to go downtown and run some errands.
-我下午回来… -去他的市中心 去他的办事
-I'll be back this aft-- -Fuck downtown. Fuck errands.
生命短暂 跟我跳舞吧 亲爱的宝贝
Life is short. Dance with me, babyluv.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
好吧
Okay.
好 小心点 我们现在下楼梯 下楼
Okay, careful. We're going down now. Down.
没事的…
It's okay, it's okay.
好了
There you go.
德布歇尔女士
Miss Debusher.
我们希望见 阿尔伯尼斯医生 我要出院了
We'd like to see Dr. Alberness, please. I'm leaving.
我们来看望她 我们只…
We were visiting with her. We were just--
我们只是在跟她说话 正如你建议的那样 然后…她就醒过来了
We were just talking to her, as you suggested, and-- and she came around.
真的是这样吗
Is that really what happened?
是 我现在要回家去
Yes, and I need to go home now.
我认为这不是最明智的…
I don't think that would be the wisest course of--
嘿 这是你吗
Hey, is that you?
是的
Yes.
你的身体真棒
You're in good shape.
谢谢
Thank you.
你记得的最后一件事是什么 阿曼达
what's the last thing you remember, Amanda?
我…割伤了自己
I... I cut myself.
我在自己家
I was in my house.
我割伤了自己 莉西来了 然后达拉也来了 也许是她们一起来的
I cut myself, Lisey came, then Darla, may-- maybe both of them,
然后我醒过来…发现自己在这里
and then I woke up... here.
那…就是醒过来的感觉
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表