剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
(根据史蒂芬金同名小说改编)
(克里维斯米尔斯警♥察♥局)
(缅因州 镇警♥察♥)
这里是五号♥ 请回答
This is five, over.
这里是总部 请回答 什么事 丹尼
This is base, over. What's up, Danny?
兰登家很安静 我准备回家睡一会
Everything is quiet at the Landon house. I'm gonna go home and get some shut-eye.
贝克曼 凌晨1点25分 值班结束 明白
Beckman, 10-10 at 1:25 a.m. Got it.
我顺路到她姐姐家的房♥子看看 她…
I'm gonna swing by her sister's house on my way. She's--
她不在家
She's away.
(安息)
如果他离得太近 我要你扎他
If he gets too close, I want you to stick him.
扎进他的脖子 明白吗
Right into his neck. Okay?
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 孩子
I love you too, kiddo.
(保罗兰登)
阿曼达
Amanda...
这有点烫 我给你拿着 好吗
this is hot, so I'm gonna hold this for you, okay?
斯科特给我喝了点东西 不过不是热可可
Scott gave me a drink, but not cocoa.
是凉水
It was cool water.
美味的水
It was beautiful water.
是蜀葵号♥ 再快点
It's the Hollyhocks! Go faster!
是蜀葵号♥…
It's the Hollyhocks, it's the Hollyhocks,
是蜀葵号♥…
it's the Hollyhocks, it's the Hollyhocks.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
(你还想回家吗 )
想
Yes.
(全神贯注去想斯科特的书房♥)
照片、灯塔
Pictures. Lighthouse.
阿曼达
Amanda.
(我需要你帮助我)
我来帮你 莉西
I'll help you, Lisey.
只是请带我回家
Only bring me home.
带我回家 莉西 带我回家
Bring me home, Lisey. Bring me home!
好…我带你回家
Yes. Yes. I'll bring you.
好
Good.
(莉西救我)
救我
Help me.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
他来过了 对吗
He was here, right?
好吧 如果他再来 我们就做好了准备
Okay, well, if he comes back, we are well stocked.
我找到了这些
So this is what I found.
这个 我想是辣椒喷雾器
This, which I think is a pepper spray.
还有…
And...
这个好像是梅斯牌喷雾器
This is a kind of Mace, I think.
大姐很喜欢用梅斯产品 这也是…好像是梅斯喷雾枪
Our sister was really fond of Mace. This is also-- it's like a Mace gun.
用梅斯产品对付他
Kill him with some Mace.
这个好像很有意思 它叫做尖锐发声器
This seems interesting to me. It's called a screecher,
我想它会发出刺耳的声音
and I think it makes a big sound
也许我们可以吓跑他 或者让他耳聋之类的
and maybe we can scare him off or make him go deaf or something like...
这个是我跟你说过的电击枪 所以…
And this is the taser that I was telling you about, so...
“谢谢你 达拉” 别客气 好吧
"Thanks, Darla." Oh, you're welcome. Okay.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我肯定还会找到别的东西
I'm sure I could've found other things,
可是没有她在 她的房♥子更吓人了 所以…
but her house is even creepier without her in it, so...
哇 你收拾了好多东西 你有进展了 这是好事
Wow. You've really packed a lot up. You're making progress. That's good.
你也可以做锚
You could be an anchor too.
我不能冒两个姐姐都被困在那里的风险
I can't risk having both of my sisters stranded over there.
对…
Right. Right.
我还没喝咖啡
I haven't had my coffee yet.
莉西
Lisey?
莉西
Lisey?
别闹了 你去哪了
Come on. Where'd you go?
该死
Oh, shit.
莉西…
Lisey. Lisey, Lisey!
那些花朵 我可以摸吗 安全吗
The flowers. Can I touch them? Is it safe?
我有次带了一朵回去 但它立刻就枯萎了
I took one back once, but it died right away.
莉西
Lisey!
达拉
Darla.
莉西 什么回事 你去哪了
Lisey, what just happened? Where did you go?
我知道不演示给你看 你不会相信
I knew that you wouldn't believe me without a demonstration.
斯科特说得对 水是最好的途径
Scott was right. Water is best.
-怎么好 -我刚才去了异界之月
-How? -I was in Booya Moon.
-不… -是真的
-No, no, no. -Yes.
阿曼达也在那里 或者说她的一部分
Amanda's there too. Part of her, anyway.
好吧…你…开始吓到我了
Yeah, okay, okay. You-- You-- You're starting to s-scare me now.
看 我带了这个给你
Look, I brought this back for you.
-这是戏法 对吗 -不是
-It's a trick, right? -No.
-我真的讨厌这些 莉西 -我知道 我知道你讨厌 抱歉
-I really hate this, Lisey. -I know. I know you do. I'm so sorry.
我想回家
I want to go home.
-不… -我想回去待一阵
-No. No. -I want to go home for a little while.
-我想回到床上去 -不 我需要你 我需要阿曼达
-I want to get back into bed. -No, I need you, and I need Amanda.
我需要我的姐姐们
I need my sisters.
他会杀死我们
He's gonna kill us.
-杜利 -杜利
-Dooley? -Dooley.
这是真实的
This is real.
-喂 -达什米尔教授 我是莉莎兰登
-Yes? -Professor Dashmiel, it's Lisa Landon.
我不想跟你谈 我已经解释过了
I don't want to talk to you. I've explained already.
我只想…
I just wa-- I just...
我只想告诉你 我…
I just wanted to tell you that I'm--
我在考虑告你骚扰 向你索赔五十万美元
I'm considering lodging a suit against you for half a million dollars for harassment.
兰登夫人 我…
Miss Landon, I--
我的律师想索赔三百万美元
My lawyers want it to be three millions dollars,
可是我说:“他绝对没有那么多钱
but I was like, "There's no way that he can ever make that.
不过五十万美元 如果他卖♥♥掉一些股票
But half a million, I mean if he, like, you know, sells some stock
取出他的全部退休金 卖♥♥掉他的房♥子 他还付得起 对吗 ”
and empties out his IRA and gets rid of his house, well, he can do that, right?"
-兰登夫人 我向你道歉 对不起 -天啊
-Miss Landon, I apologize. I'm so sorry. -Oh, God.
你猜斯科特会说什么
You know what Scott would say?
他会说:“如果抱歉是雨水 撒哈拉沙漠就会被淹没了”
He would say, "If sorry were rain, the Sahara would be underwater."
不过你倒是可以做些事情让我改变主意
But there are some things that you could do that would make me change my mind.
当然 你尽管说
Of course. Anything.
好 那么如果杜利联♥系♥你…
Okay. So if Dooley contacts you--
兰登夫人 我告诉过你…
Miss Landon, I told you--
你听我说…
Listen to me! Listen to me, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果杜利联♥系♥你
If Dooley gets in touch with you,
告诉他我改变主意了 我恢复了理智
tell him that I have changed my mind, I've regained my senses,
他应该今晚10点到我丈夫的书房♥来见我
and he should meet me tonight in my husband's study at 10:00 p.m.
你听起来像一个
You sound like a person
就要给自己找大♥麻♥烦的人 兰登夫人
that's about to get herself into a great deal of trouble, Mrs. Landon.
你…对这很了解 不是吗
Well, you-- you'd know about that, wouldn't you?
好吧 还有第二件事 这是一个彻底的谎言
Okay, so here's the second thing. It's a flat lie,
但我想既然这么多年来 你一直告诉别人
but I figured since you've been telling everybody
你救过我丈夫的命
you saved my husband's life all these years,
撒这点谎应该不算什么
that you'd be okay with that.
我要你打电♥话♥给克里维斯米尔斯警♥察♥局 跟理查兹局长通话
I want you to call the Cleaves Mills Police Department, talk to Chief Richards,
告诉他你的疯子伙伴给你打电♥话♥了
and tell him that your pet maniac called you
说他被警♥察♥吓住了
and said he was scared off by the police.
你明白我要你做的事吗
Do you understand what I'm asking you to do?
-是 我…可是… -你知道 你明白
-Yes, I-- But-- -You do, you understand.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
你的威胁没用 我聘请了一位律师 他说…
Well, your threat's empty. I engaged a lawyer and he said--
你有一位律师 是啊 我有一群呢
Oh, you have a lawyer? Yeah, well, I have a bunch.
我还有六千万美元
I also have $60 million,
所以如果我们决定要整死你 就会让你生不如死
so if we decide to ass fuck you, you're gonna be bleeding for a long time.
杜利先生 我是莉莎兰登
Mr. Dooley, it's Lisa Landon.
我要去奥本探望我姐姐
I'm gonna visit my sister in Auburn,
-然后你10点到这里来见我… -行了 停 不…
-but then meet me here at 10:00 p.m.-- -Okay, stop. No, no, no.
倒回去 真烂
Rewind. That was terrible.
杜利先生 我是莉莎兰登 请别伤害我 你赢了 你想要什么都行
Mr. Dooley, it's Lisa Landon. Please don't hurt me. You win, you can have it all.
晚上10点来见我 我保证不会…
Meet me at 10:00 p.m, and I promise I won't--
-我讨厌这样说 我做不到 -说得不好
-I hate that. I can't do that. -It's not good.
杜利先生 我是莉西兰登
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表