剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
(根据史蒂芬金同名小说改编)
-嗨 达拉 -嗨
-Hi, Darla. -Hey.
阿曼达想知道你什么时候来看她
Amanda wants to know when you're coming to see her.
-真的 -不 不是真的 她还是不说话
-Really? -No, not really. She's not talking.
我想知道你什么时候来看她
I wanna know when you're coming to see her.
我…就来 我尽快赶过去
I'm-- I'm coming. I'm-- I'm coming as soon as I can.
你有没有问她…是否有老妈子的雪松盒
Did you ask her if-- if she has Good Ma's cedar box?
还是你忘记问了
Or did you forget?
我说“她还是不说话” 你没听懂吗
What part of "she's not talking" do you not understand?
是 我懂
Yeah, I know.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
其实我问她了
Matter of fact, I did ask her,
有一瞬间 她似乎知道我在房♥间里
and for a moment, she actually seemed to know I was in the room,
所以她也许的确有那个盒子
so maybe she does have it.
-你想让我带些什么东西去吗 -是的
-Do you want me to bring anything? -Yes.
带些睡衣
Some pj's.
他们给她穿的那件蓝色连身衣太糟糕了
That blue jumper thing they have her in is horrible.
带些奥利奥饼干来 那些似乎总是能让她高兴起来
Oh, and bring some Oreos. Those always seem to cheer her up.
好 但是她可以吃吗 你知道吗
Yeah, but is she allowed to have them? Do you know?
你有没有问医生她可不可以吃
Did you ask the doctor if she's even allowed to have them?
我怎么知道 我又没记住疯人院的规则手册
I don't fucking know. I haven't memorized the loony bin rule book.
不要那么叫 那不是疯人院 不要那么叫 达拉
Don't call it that. It's not the loony bin. Don't call it that, Darla.
是的 它就是 你尽管带饼干来
Yeah, it is. Just bring the cookies.
我敢肯定如果你问阿尔伯尼斯 他就会允许她吃
I'm sure if you ask, Alberness will let her have them.
你半辈子都在跟他最喜欢的作家睡觉
You've been fucking his favorite writer half your life.
嘿
Hey.
是我
It's just me.
说句话吧 曼达
Come on, Manda.
你感觉不一样
You feel different.
你要去哪 亲爱的
Where you going, honey?
是我
It's me.
你的身体为什么感觉如此不一样
Why does your body feel so different?
(克里维斯米尔斯警♥察♥局)
嘿
Hey.
理查兹局长说你有关于杜利的资料
Chief Richards said you had some stuff on Dooley.
是的 夫人 他最后的已知住所 是在田纳西州的卡柳梅特市
Yes, ma'am. His last known residence was Calumet City, Tennessee.
这是他22岁时的照片
This is him at 22.
(事件报告摘要)
-他为什么被捕 -他没被捕过
-And why was he arrested? -He never was.
不过他确实在一个精神病院待了四年
But he did serve four years in a fruit farm.
因为这件事被强制住院
Involuntary committal, because of this.
佐治亚大学 教授的名字是伯纳德沃尔什
University of Georgia. Professor's name is Bernard Walsh.
-他在录他的课 -斯科特兰登
-He was videotaping his lecture. -What can we say about Scott Landon,
从来没写过一句有原创性的句子 这该如何评价
who has never managed to write an original sentence?
人们很失望地发现
Those who discover, to their dismay,
所谓的兰登崇拜只不过是一时的流行 就像豆豆公仔…
that the so-called cult of Landon is nothing but a fad, like Beanie Babies--
骗子 你是骗子
Liar! You're a liar!
死亡之派
The Pie of Death.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
是《圣物》里的情节 我丈夫的一部小说
It's from Relics, one of my husband's books.
邪恶的魔术师用“死亡之派”杀死敌人
The evil magician kills his enemies with the-- with the Pie of Death.
粉丝们很喜欢那一段
Fans love that one.
我很喜欢那本书
I love that book.
我丈夫的很多粉丝并非正常人
My husband had a lot of fans that weren't exactly, you know, wired together right.
他把他们称为“深空牛仔”
He called them Deep Space Cowboys.
他真的很喜欢大多数粉丝
He-- He really liked most of them.
(斯科特兰登崇拜)
致敬
Respect!
-致敬 -他曾在哪个精神病院
-Respect! -Where was he committed?
在西宾夕法尼亚州的一个叫图什卡的地方
In a place called Tushka in Western Pennsylvania.
他在那里没出什么问题
He didn't have any problems there.
他被治愈释放了
He was released cured.
我觉得他们可能犯了一个错误
Well, I think they might have made a little "mistooky" there.
这个是去年的
This one's from last year.
芭芭拉♥丹♥顿在兰登先生的网站上发现的
Barbara Danton found this on Mr. Landon's website,
粉丝们可以在网站上留言
where fans can leave posts.
好吧 露营者 我把这称为我的兰登墙
All right, campers. This is what I call my Landon wall.
《圣物》、《血腥核心》
这是他获得国家图书奖的小说《圣物》
This is what he won the National Book Award for. Relics.
获得美国图书馆奖的《预言的死亡》
The Library of America's award for Prophecy Dying,
登上《文学文摘》的封面
and the cover of Literary Digest.
不过奖项不重要
But the awards don't matter.
故事才重要
The stories matter.
任何读过斯科特兰登小说的人 他的人生改变了
Any person that's ever read a Scott Landon book, his life has changed.
任何不同意的人
And any person that says different,
都是用心险恶的骗子
that person is a black liar.
我小时候在家上学 没有接受多少教育
I was homeschooled. I never had much of an education.
在发现斯科特的书之前 我没读过多少书
And I never read much until Scott's books.
他教会了我阅读
He taught me to read.
他教会了我思考
He taught me to think.
他教会了我感受
He taught me to feel.
他…不应该这么英年早逝
He-- He shouldn't have died so young,
他本该获得所有的重要奖项 比如普利策奖和…诺贝尔那个
and he should've won all the big prizes, like the Pulitzer and the-- the Nobel one.
可惜他死得太早
But he died too soon.
如果他们能找到他别的故事 他们仍会颁给他那些奖项
And they would still give him those awards if they could find those other stories.
那些其他的故事
Those other stories.
我们都是露营者
We are all campers.
我们将至死不渝地爱斯科特兰登
We will love Scott Landon till we die.
你是我活着的唯一原因
You're the only reason I'm living.
斯科特兰登永垂不朽 不要娶妻
Scott Landon forever. No wife.
保持单身
Stay single.
-见鬼 -是啊
-Holy shit. -Yeah.
至少我知道他长什么样了
At least I know what he looks like.
我就不妨碍你办事了
Well, I'm gonna let you go on with your business.
我就在这里守着 好吗
I'll be right out here, okay?
阿曼达
Oh, Amanda.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
秘宝
Bool.
(斯科特兰登)
阿曼达
Oh, Amanda.
(鹿角旅馆)
“亲爱的阿曼达 尽管下着雪 我们还是安全到达了
"Dear Amanda. We got here in spite of the snow.
哇 这里真美 我们是这里唯一的客人
Wow, it's beautiful, and we are the only guests.
爱你 莉西”
Love, Lisey."
我以为这个周末一个客人都没有 你们是怎么冒着雪来的
Well, I thought we'd be dead empty all weekend. How'd you beat the snow?
对 雪下得很大
Yeah, it was coming down hard.
嘿 你们是新婚夫妇
Hey, you're the newlyweds.
对 我们…有预订
Yes. We-- We have a reservation.
看来我们可能不需要预订
Looks like we might not need it though.
是啊 这是我们的淡季
Yeah, slow time of year for us.
本来要来的客人因为暴雪取消了 除了你们两位
Folks we did have coming canceled 'cause of the storm. All except you.
我跟你们讲 既然你们俩是我们唯一的客人
Tell you what, since you have the whole place to yourself,
我给你们升级到200号♥房♥间 蜜月套房♥
I'm gonna upgrade you to room 200, the honeymoon suite.
不另收费用 我妻子芬顿夫人 她喜欢新婚夫妇
No extra charge. My wife, Mrs. Fenton, she loves newlyweds.
我妻子是很棒的厨师
My wife is a fine cook.
先安顿一下 然后下楼到餐厅吃午餐
Get settled, come down to the dining room for lunch.
冒雪开车让人很饿
Driving in the storm makes folks hungry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
甜品
Dessert?
我有苹果馅饼 我自己做的
I've got apple cobbler. I made it myself.
或者…
Or...
不用了 谢谢你 我太饱了 什么都吃不下了
No, thank you. I'm so full. I couldn't eat another thing.
我想我丈夫有东西送给你们
I believe my husband has something for you.
小小的结婚礼物 本地♥产♥品 不过还行
Little wedding present. Local, but not bad.
哇 你真好
Wow, that's-- that's very kind.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
这里说是有小径
It-- It says there are paths?
从后面开始 你不会错过的
Starts right around back, can't miss it.
终点是进入树林约0.8公里处的一块空地
Ends in a clearing about half a mile into the woods.
那里可以看到景观 还不错
There's a view. It's not half bad.
可以吗
Would you?
哇
Wow.
拉我一把
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表