剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, that's if they don't lynch me first.
我可以带他去 爸爸
I can take him, Daddy.
你怎么带他去
How can you take him?
他死了你可以带他去 可是活着的时候不行
You gonna take him dead but you couldn't take him alive?
现在不一样了
It's different now.
他现在不能反抗了 不能成为锚 我知道我行
He can't fight against it now. Can't be an anchor. I know I can.
退后 爸爸
Back up, Daddy.
你跟我说什么
What'd you say to me?
退后
Back up.
小斯科特 你这个死鬼疯了吗
Scooter, have you lost your fucking mind?
退后
Back up!
你有胆量再说一次 我看看你有多大的胆
I dare you to say that one more time. I triple-dog dare you.
你再对我说一次 我发誓会好好教训你
Say that to me again, I swear to God.
退后 爸爸
Back up, Daddy!
我轻而易举地带他去了那里
I took him over as easy as ever.
在他死后
When he was dead.
你知道 土是松软的 在…
You know, the dirt is soft around…
在甜心树周围的土
sweetheart trees.
所以我把他埋在那里
So that's where I laid him.
我把我的哥哥埋葬在那里
That's where I buried my brother.
(安息)
(保罗)
你为什么让我想起那些
Why would you make me remember all that?
就是你救他的时候用的那把银色铁铲
It's the silver shovel that you saved him with.
他说你在看到它之前就能看见它
And he said that you would see it even before you saw it.
你看到了吗
Did you?
是
Yes.
是阿曼…是阿曼达
It's Am-- It's Amanda.
不是杜利 是阿曼达
It's not Dooley, it's Amanda.
是阿曼…
It's Am--
那么 我们谈起这次旅行的时候
So, when we talk about this trip,
可以谈这里有多美、雪有多大
we can talk about how beautiful it was, and the snow…
谈这里只有我们两人
how we had the place to ourselves.
不过…其他的那些
But the-- the other stuff,
关于你哥哥 还有我们去的地方 那些都没发生过
the stuff about your brother and where we went, that never happened.
因为我…应付不了
Because I-- I can't deal with it.
也许你父亲也有这种感受
I mean, maybe that's how your father felt too.
听着 你必须理解池塘的一点
Look, there's something you have to understand about the pool.
每一位诗人、艺术家、故事讲述者 他们都去那座池塘
Every poet, artist, storyteller, they go to the pool.
它很危险 但也能治愈、让人重获新生
It's dangerous, but it also heals and renews.
比如人类的想象力
Like the human imagination.
很好 我永远不必问你的创意是哪来的了 我们可以不再谈这件事了吗
Great. I'll never have to ask you where you get your ideas. Now can we drop it?
-没问题 -永远不谈
-Sure. -Forever?
不过如果将来你需要去的话 记住 水是最好的途径
But if you ever need to go, remember, water is best.
好吧
Okay.
(保罗和斯科特来过这里)
它很近 亲爱的
It's very close, honey.
我不明白你说的是什么
I don't understand you.
你知道
You know.
它会发出声音
It makes a sound.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
我们在跳舞
We're dancing.
记得吗
Remember?
捏我的手
Squeeze my hand.
如果你想回家就捏下我的手
Squeeze my hand if you wanna go home.
你必须保持安静 女士
You have to be quiet, lady.
不然它也许会来
Or it might come.
你得帮我
You have to help me.
你得帮我 我们必须回家去
You have to help me. We need to go back home.
安静 你会把它招来
Be quiet. You'll bring it.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
打架
Fight.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你得回去
You need to go back.
我觉得你不属于这里
I don't think you belong here.
我…
I'm…
在想
thinking.
不 你没有 你不需要待在这里
No, you're not. You don't need to be here.
我觉得你不想待在这里 所以你才是一个双界人
I don't think you wanna be here. That's why you're a double.
所以你才带来了老妈子的钩针毛线毯
That's why you brought Good Ma's afghan.
要不然 这么多人当中我就找不到你
Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to find you with all these people.
你有天分
You're a natural.
闭上眼快走吧
Just close your eyes and go.
不和你一起
Without you?
我不想安静
I don't wanna be quiet.
你得离开这里
You need to go.
我要回去了
I'm going back.
我要拿走这个
Taking this with me.
因为它是我的
'Cause it's mine.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想待在这里
I don't wanna be here.
没事
It's okay.
保罗
Paul!
斯科特
Scott!
-斯科特 -别出声 我们走
-Scott! -Must be quiet. Let's go.
都怪你
It's your fault!
全神贯注 带我们回家
Concentrate. Bring us home.
你以为你有名气
You think you're famous.
可是你没有
But you're not!
是钩针毛线毯 它是锚
It's the afghan. It's an anchor.
你也许认为有一个地方
You may think that there's a place.
我知道我曾那样想 因为是斯科特让我相信的
I know that I did because Scott made me believe in it,
可异界之月不是真实的
but Booya Moon is not real.
那是斯科特和他哥哥假装去的地方
It's a place where Scott and his brother pretended to go.
去吧 保罗 去异界之月 或者随便你们叫什么的地方
Go, Paul. Go to Boolie Moon, or whatever it is the hell you two call it.
我可以带他去 爸爸
I-I could take him, Daddy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是
Yeah.
(莉西救我)
我不想待在这里 莉西…
I don't wanna be here. Lisey, Lisey.
不过如果将来你需要去的话 记住
But if you ever need to go, remember,
水是最好的途径
water is best.
(也许我能帮助阿曼达)
(明天9点过来 我爱你)
莉西 小心点
Oh, Lisey. Be careful.
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表