剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
That-- That's what it was like waking up.
我…想是因为她们把我叫回来了
And I'm-- I think because they called me back.
我…
I...
我听过这样的事
I have heard of such things.
荣格的《心理类型学》中讲过这样的例子
I mean, there-- there are cases in Jung's Psychological Types.
但是我自己从来没见过
But I've never seen one.
坦白地说 我…很惊奇
Well, frankly, I'm-- I'm amazed.
布鲁斯斯普林斯汀
Whoa! Bruce Springsteen?
他…可是大人物
That's-- That's The Boss. I mean...
你真的见过他
You-- You actually met him?
是…后台通行证 阿曼达
Yes, yes. Backstage passes. Amanda--
那他人很好 还是爱摆明星架子
So, was he, like, nice, or was he all show-bizzy?
他人很好
Oh, very nice.
阿曼达 我…想你应该再住几天
Amanda, I-- I think you should stay a few days,
确保一切无恙
just to make sure everything's okay.
我很感谢你为我提供的医疗 阿尔伯尼斯医生
I appreciate the-- the care that you have given me, Dr. Alberness,
可是我…必须出院了
but I-- I need to go now.
我们会日夜陪着她 阿尔伯尼斯医生
We will be with her day and night, Dr. Alberness.
-叫我休就好 -休
-Hugh. -Hugh.
当然 我会安排继续给她治疗
And, of course, I'll arrange for her ongoing care.
不过我觉得我不需要继续治疗了
Well, I hardly think I'm gonna be needing any ongoing care, though--
不 我觉得你需要一些继续治疗
No, I think you're gonna need some ongoing care,
所以我会跟休和医生们谈谈这件事
so I'm gonna talk to Hugh and the doctors about this.
-不 莉西 -那是你需要的
-No. Lisey... -That's what you're gonna need.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 这很不寻常 现在我想应该至少做几项检查
Okay. This is highly irregular. Now, I think I should at least do a few tests.
不要
No!
休 你知道斯科特会怎么说吗
Hugh, do you know what Scott would've said about this?
“别分♥析♥ 利用它”
"Don't analyze. Utilize."
接受礼物
Accept the gift.
接受礼物
Accept the gift.
阿尔戈尔 我喜欢他
Al Gore. I love him.
我投了他一票
I voted for him.
他做过了不起的事情 知道他得过奥斯卡金像奖吗
He's done such great things. You know he actually won an Oscar?
你为他治疗过吗 我知道你不能说 不过我很想知道
Did you treat him? I know you can't say, but I'd love to know.
斯科特也喜欢他
Scott loved him too.
你这张照片拍得不错
It's a good shot of you.
很帅
Very handsome.
好了 是只有我觉得他是个混♥蛋♥吗
Here we go. Is he a prick or is it just me?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a prick.
阿尔戈尔
Al Gore.
我的内♥裤♥都快湿了
My panties are all getting damp.
对 忘记了你在僵直的时候 是多么平静安详
Yep, forgot how restful and peaceful it was when you were catatonic.
好了 她出来了 这才是最重要的 我们把她弄出来了
Okay. She's out. That's the important thing. We got her out.
不…我当时是自愿入院治疗 他们不能把我留在那里
No, no, it was a voluntary committal. They couldn't keep me.
上帝呀 她可真是感激不尽
Dear God, here comes the gratitude.
我是很感激
I am grateful.
你们永远想象不出 谢谢你们俩 谢谢
You'll never know. Thank you, both. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
好
Yeah.
-不…是这边 -不…宝贝
-No, no, no, no. This way. -No, no, no, sweetie.
车在这边
Car's this way.
我当时知道我要离开了
And I knew that I was going,
我只是…我停不下来 然后…
and I just-- I couldn't stop it, and then...
我以为要永远留在那里了
I thought that I would be there forever and...
天啊
Oh, God.
你救了我 莉西
You rescued me, Lisey.
因为她需要你 我们都需要你
Because she needs you. We both do.
我们爱你 你这个麻烦的老家伙
We love you, you troublesome old thing.
停车 莉西 就停这里 拜托
Pull in, Lisey. Here, please.
-停车…莉西 就在这里停下 -什么 不…要下大雨了
-Pull in, pull in. Lisey, pull in here. -What? No. No. It's gonna rain a bitch.
不 我想看暴雨
No, I want to watch the storm.
-停车 拜托 莉西 拜托 -好吧…
-Pull over, please, Lisey. Please. -Okay. Okay, okay.
我要你告诉我一切
And I want you to tell me everything.
在暴雨来到之前
Before the rain comes.
你理解我告诉你的一切吗
So, do you understand everything that I've told you?
他就是个疯子
He's your basic loony.
他嫉妒你 也迷恋你 有什么不能理解的
He's jealous of you, also hot for you. What's not to understand?
你理解她为什么不能去找警♥察♥ 对吗
And you understand why she can't go to the police, right?
是 我…理解…我有枪
Yeah, I-- Yeah. I get it, I get it. I have a gun.
不 你没有枪 因为达拉把它扔到河里去了
No, you don't have a gun because Darla threw it in the river,
-所以你没有枪了 -你是疯子 你们俩都是
-so you don't have a gun anymore. -You are nuts, both of you.
不管你们叫它贝内拉 或者布里月亮 它都不存在
You want to call it Banella, you want to call it Boolie Moon. It doesn't exist.
-达拉 你看见我去那里了 -我看见你往她的嘴里吐水
-Darla, you saw me go there. -I saw you regurgitate water in her mouth.
就那些 那就是你看到的
Oh, is that it? That's it? That's what you saw?
-住嘴 好吗 -不
-Stop, okay? -No.
不 他伤害了我 他惹了我
No! He hurt me! He fucked with me!
下次他再敢惹我 就是他最后一次惹任何人
And the next time he fucks with me is the last time he fucks with anybody.
对 你是他脊梁骨里的钢 从一开始就是
That's right. You were the steel in his spine. Always, from the very beginning.
斯科特的脊梁骨很硬
Oh, Scott had plenty of spine.
对 在他整个童年时期都是 这样他才能活下来
Yes, in his whole childhood, he used it to get out of his childhood alive.
他跟你说了什么 阿曼达 他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you, Amanda? What did he tell you?
-他本可以杀死我 -雨来了
-He could've killed me. -Here comes the rain.
-什么 -他本可以杀死我
-What? -He could've killed me.
不仅是…
It wasn't just the--
灯亮着或者你的水槽里有碗碟 或者床没有铺好
the light was on or there were dishes in your sink or the bed was unmade,
到处是渣…
there were crumbs every--
厨房♥台面上有食物 因为他在吃你的食物 曼达
There was food on your counter 'cause he was eating your food, Manda,
就像金发姑娘和三只熊的故事
like fuckin' Goldilocks.
我家 他来过我家 他…
My house? He was in my house? He--
-我们得杀死他 -还有一种气味
-We have to kill him. -And there was a smell.
我不知道是他的汗还是脚 总之 有一种臭味
I don't know if it was his sweat or feet. There was a smell and--
杜利在那里 我去取枪的时候他在那里
Dooley was there. He was there when I went to get the gun.
他很可能在那里…因为他是个该死的蠢货
Probably was there. He probably was there, because he's a fucking idiot.
我敢打赌他当时一直在看我
I bet he was watching me the whole time.
他可能躲在床下或壁橱里
Either he was under the bed or in the closet.
我们必须杀死他
We have to kill him.
阿曼达 天啊
Amanda, Jesus!
该死
Damn it!
莉西
Lisey.
你觉得你真的能杀死他吗
You think you could really kill him?
是
Yes.
然后把他的尸体在那个地方处理掉
And get rid of the body in that place?
是
Yes!
-我能帮忙吗 -可以
-Can I help? -Yes!
太好了
Yes!
-阿曼达 -太好了…
-Amanda! -Yes! Yes.
-阿曼达 -阿曼达
-Amanda! -Amanda.
你会帮我们杀死他吗
Will you help us kill him?
好呀 我对杀死他没有任何意见
Yeah. I got no problem with killing him.
我们杀死他吧
Let's fucking kill him.
-我们杀死他 -杀死他
-Let's fucking kill him! -Fucking kill him!
-我们杀死他 -杀死他
-Let's fucking kill him! -Fucking kill him!
我们杀死他
Let's fucking kill him!
-好耶 -我们杀死他
-Yeah! -Let's fucking kill him!
去他的 我们杀死他
Fuck yeah! Let's fucking kill him!
杜利先生 我是莉西兰登 你赢了
Mr. Dooley, it's Lisey Landon. You win.
你想要什么我都给你
You can have whatever you want.
晚上10点在这里见我 我不会报♥警♥
Meet me here at 10:00 p.m. I won't call the police.
但请别再伤害我了
Just don't hurt me anymore, please.
看来你被困在雨中了
Looks like you got caught out.
是的 我很喜欢 你好吗
Yeah, I did, and I enjoyed it too. How are you?
-挺好 -是吗
-Fine. -Yeah?
理查兹局长说这场闹剧快结束了
Chief Richards says that this nonsense is about to be over.
他跟教授谈过话
He spoke to the professor
他说跟踪你的那个家伙离开了这一带
and he said that fella that was stalking you has left the area.
这是好消息
That's wonderful news.
是
Yeah.
不过你相信吗
But do you believe it?
你总说这些家伙露一面就跑 不是吗
You're the one who always says these guys are show and go, right?
对 不过他有可能在耍我们
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表