剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
I told you, didn't I?
按照线索去找你的奖品
You follow the clues to get a prize.
当爸爸工作的时候
When Daddy was at work...
奖品是一块糖果或一瓶汽水
the prize was a candy bar or a soda.
我们从穆莉的商店买♥♥的
We got 'em at Mulie's store.
(秘宝 第一个线索在楼下 在某种甜的东西里面)
(秘宝 第二个线索 我在“爱的照片”后面)
那天是最棒的一天 莉西
That was the best day, Lisey.
最棒的寻宝游戏
The best bool hunt.
好像没完没了
It seemed like it went on forever.
而且知道爸爸好几个小时都不在家
And knowing Daddy wasn't home for hours.
保罗一直在我身边
And Paul was with me everywhere.
当然是看着我开心地玩
To watch me have fun, sure.
但也是为了确保我的安全
But also to keep me safe.
(秘宝 在水手看的地方找到我)
为此我很爱他
I loved him so much for that.
我从没那么爱一个人 直到认识了你
I never loved anyone that much until I met you.
最后…
Finally...
好像是很久之后
it seemed like a long time.
也许根本没多长时间
Probably wasn't long at all.
(找到秘宝 结束)
保罗
Paul!
你可花了不少时间 斯科特
Took you a while, Scotty.
不过你找到了
But you got there.
这是最棒的寻宝游戏
It was the best bool hunt ever.
是啊 这个很不错
Yeah. It was a good one.
等等
Wait.
我们得先致敬
We have to have a host first.
-什么 -致敬
-A what? -A host.
我们碰一下瓶子 然后说一个心愿
We clink bottles and say a wish.
你的心愿是什么 斯科特
What do you wish for, Scotty?
我希望今年夏天书车回来 你的心愿是什么
I wish for the Bookmobile to come back this summer. What do you wish for?
我希望爸爸在工作时被电死
I wish Daddy electrocuted at work.
希望他被电击然后死掉
That he gets electrocuted and dies.
我不应该告诉你
I shouldn't have told you.
爸爸说我们不应该把死人再挖出来
Daddy said we don't unbury the dead.
不 你得告诉我…
No, you have to tell me. You have to tell me.
你得讲完 然后我向你保证 我们再也不会谈起这件事了
You have to finish, and then I promise you we'll never talk about it ever again.
保罗死的时候多大
How old was Paul when he died?
我爱他 莉西
I loved him, Lisey.
我知道你爱他
I know you did.
这是怎么回事…
What's going on? What's going on?
这是…怎么回事
What's-- What's-- What's going on?
没关系…
It's all right. It's all right.
-斯科特 -嘿 没关系
-Scott. -Hey. It's all right.
这是什么
What is this?
我们在哪
Where are we?
甜心山
Sweetheart Hill.
我们必须保持安静
We have to be quiet.
够了
That's enough.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
天晚了
It's getting late.
我们走吧
Let's go.
那么 我们谈起这次旅行的时候
So, when we talk about this trip,
可以谈这里有多美、雪有多大
we can talk about how beautiful it was and the snow.
不过…其他的那些
But the-- the other stuff.
关于你哥哥 还有我们去的地方 那些都没发生过
The stuff about your brother and where we went, that never happened.
因为我…应付不了
Because I-- I can't deal with it.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达 你去散步吗
Amanda, going for a walk?
很高兴看到你起来了
It's nice to see you up again.
(医疗资源)
(亲爱的宝贝 兔兔会帮你 秘宝)
不在家 听到提示音请留…
Not here. Leave it at the be--
夫人 我以为我们有个约定
Missus, I thought we had an agreement.
嘿 阿曼达 我听说你今天出去散步了
Hey, Amanda. I heard you were out walking today.
该死
What the fuck?
曼达 你干了什么
Manda, what did you do?
曼达
Manda!
护士 救命 护士
Nurse! Help! Nurse!
快来人呀 拜托
We need help in here, please!
你拿什么东西割伤的 你们在哪
What did you get your hands on? Where are you?
该死 她干了什么
Jesus fucking Christ! What did she do?
你们应该照顾她的 对吗
You're supposed to be taking care of her, right?
她可能自杀的
She could have taken her damn life!
她拿什么东西割伤的 该死
What did she get her hands on? For fuck's sake!
应该有人看着她 她是个自残者
She's supposed to be watched! She's a cutter!
你们完了 你们吃不了兜着走
You are going down! You are gonna get so fucked!
(莉西救我)
曼达
Manda.
曼达 没关系
Manda. It's okay.
对不起…宝贝 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
(我救西莉)
该死
Fuck.
她醒了吗
Is she awake?
是 不过还是不说话
Yes, but still not speaking.
我把睡衣和奥利奥饼干落在车里了 你去取一下好吗
I left the pj's and the Oreos in my car. Would you get them?
好
Okay.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你知道 对不对
You do, don't you?
钩针花样
Delight.
是钩针花样
It's a delight.
我在雪松盒里找到的
I found it in the cedar box.
我很久没看到用它做的钩针毛线毯了
I haven't seen the afghan that it went with for a long time.
我很久没见过它了 自从…
I mean, I haven't seen it-- I haven't seen it since...
斯科特
Scott.
快进屋吧
Come back to the house.
你在这里会冻坏的
You'll freeze in here.
嘿
Hey.
别胡闹了
Stop messing around.
你是我的兔兔
You're my bunny.
对不对
Aren't you?
你是我的大姐曼达兔兔
You're my big sissa Manda-Bunny.
我想回来
I-- I want to come back.
从哪里
From where?
-我…想回家 -好的…
-I-- I wanna come home. -Okay, okay.
-你知道从哪里 你知道 -不…
-You know where. You know. -No. No.
不 你唯一的所在之处是你的脑子里
No, the only place you are is in your head.
你…可怜的…脑子里
Your-- Your poor-- Your poor head.
-你把他带回去了 你也要把我带回去 -不
-You brought him. You bring me. -No.
不…我没有…
No, no, no. I didn't. I didn't.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
安静点
Be quiet.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
他们都在这里 高个子
They're all here. The long boy.
那些面孔
The faces.
我不在乎 我想回…
I don't care. I wanna go--
斯科特
Scott.
你在家
You're home.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼…
Aman--
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你也许认为有一个地方
You may think that there's a place.
我知道我曾那样想 因为是斯科特让我相信的
I know that I did because Scott made me believe in it,
可异界之月不是真实的
but Booya Moon is not real.
那是斯科特和他哥哥假装去的地方
It's a place where Scott and his brother pretended to go
因为他们的父亲虐待他们
because their father abused them.
你也许认为你在那里 但是你不在
You may think that you're there, but you're not.
你不在那里
You're not.
我没法带你回来
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表